New Christmas pictures

Old December 16th 03, 03:21 PM
Megan

Default New Christmas pictures

We have 2 new pictures on our Babies Online page. Click the link in my
sig line!

~Megan~
Aidan Matthew & Alexis Valerie
Born September 28, 2002

www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aidannalexis

Old December 16th 03, 03:46 PM
KimandJuan

Oh those pics are so cute! They are adorable.

~Kimberly
Mommy to Alexis Iliana 07/17/99 and
Emma Elidia & Aislyn Gabriela 10/01/02
come see us...
http://www.babiesonline.com/babies/a/aislynemma/

Old December 16th 03, 07:44 PM
Gretchen

Wow, they're just beautiful children. Thanks for sharing the photos!

Gretchen

Old December 16th 03, 07:44 PM
Gretchen

Old December 16th 03, 08:29 PM
DeliciousTruffles

Very cute! :-)

Looks like Alexis will take a while for her hair to come in, just like
Katerina. ;-)

I'm just itching to do some braiding, and to use bows and ribbons.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old December 16th 03, 11:36 PM
Megan

Thanks guys!
Brigitte,
We ust got enough hair to put a little clip in. We call it her "pretty".
When you say "where's pretty?", she reaches up to where her clip is. She
dosen't where clips unsupervised, though, b/c I have found them in her
mouth!!

Old December 17th 03, 02:09 AM
Andrea

So cute! Makes me wish my "babies" were still babies.

Andrea
twin girls-Madison & Jordan
3/22/00

Merry Christmas Leanne Pregnancy 6 December 27th 03 06:25 PM
lead hazard in apparently all Christmas lights andrea baker General (moderated) 12 December 21st 03 06:01 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey General 6 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
America's Favorite Grandma Presents: Christmastime Do's and DON'Ts!! Mother Henrietta Hickey Spanking 5 December 17th 03 09:08 AM
Is this rude, first days home from hospital after birth? Jill Pregnancy 48 December 9th 03 12:30 PM