On the subject of excruciatingly difficult kids whom we love

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old September 24th 04, 09:17 PM
Paul Griffiths

"Cele" wrote in message
On Tue, 21 Sep 2004 07:51:59 +0100, "Paul Griffiths"
wrote:
"Purchgdss" wrote in message

snip

As a kid I used to think secrets were fun. These days I'm not so

sure.
Seems I grew up and got boring.

Well get back to your roots MAN!

I'll try and my roots aren't grey so maybe that'll make it easier.

Show off!

You complaining?

Being Child-LIKE is what keeps us from premature "oldness".

I agree but how would you define premature?

Before death.

I knew there was *some* reason that I like you so much.

Nothing better than a good swing at the park or a great sprinkler at

the
neighbors (or even your own!)

Agreed again but is that an invitation?

Hold up a sec while I get my camera....

Can we stop holding now?

snip

Hot pink waders? At the risk of talking stereotypes here, I think you
maybe looking for a gay fishing store. ;-)

Well that could very well work..... I DO have a thing for the men ya

know.
;-D

Which thing would that be exactly?

Yes...do tell....

I'm still waiting. Are you still waiting, Cele?

Lord knows a ROCK has more fashion sense than I. I need all the help I
can get.

We only have your word for this. Maybe you're better than you give

yourself
credit for.

You could post a pic, for general discussion....

Yeah we're good at that here.

--
Paul Griffiths