Question on baby buggies

Old April 1st 05, 10:23 PM
Bill

Default Question on baby buggies

Hello all,

We recently found out that we're having twins. We have a daughter
already (nearly old enough for a built in babysitter We're starting to
look at buggies, and have even dragged my sister-in-law into the hunt.

She met a couple with twins on the street the other day with what sounds
like a nice buggy. Basically (my understanding, could be WAY off), it sounds
like car seats are slotted into the buggy, one in front of the other. The
front one can even be turned round so the little ones can face each other.
We think it was a mamas & papas buggy, but we can't find anything on thier
website.

Does this ring a bell with anyone? Can you give us any recommendations? What
buggy did you choose, and why?

Thanks in advance.

Bill

Old April 6th 05, 10:27 AM
Tanya Makins

Hi,

I think if you get in touch with Mamas and Papas they'll fill you in. I
think you mean the Primo Viaggio travel system. You buy the car seats... I
had these and they were fab, they just click in to a simple base system in
your car then on to one of their chasis when you're ready. I know that the
twin chasis had not been launced when I needed them a couple of years ago
but I'm sure they're around now.... hope this helps.

Tanya, Notts
Joseph 8, Molly and Charley 3

Old May 25th 05, 07:14 PM
New news

You could have been looking at a PegPergo stroller. I'm preggers w/ twins,
and have been doing a lot of research strollers. You can also try
morethan1.com ... they show a lot of strollers for twins, triplets and more.