Long Awaited PROOF of the effects of MERCURY!!

Old September 29th 06, 10:29 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Max C.

Default Long Awaited PROOF of the effects of MERCURY!!

Coleah wrote:
Thank you, David.
For all of us oldster's who got vaccinated, we didn't seem to have the
number of cases of autism as they have today.

Depending on your age, you wouldn't have received near the total levels
of mercury in your vaccines as children in the 80s and 90s did. People
claiming the vaccines have something to do with autism rates generally
believe that the doses of mercury are cumulative. Those opposing this
view typically say that there is proof that the mercury in thimerosal
is excreted rapidly after injection, but the studies they quote do not
support such a claim. The main study leading that claim was done by
Dr. Michael Pichechero (sp?) He reported that blood levels of mercury
fell back to normal within days after injection. Of course that does
not mean the same thing as "the body has excreted the mercury." There
are other studies (done on monkeys) that show without question that
some of that mercury ends up in the brain.

How are the vaccines being preserved now? If the rates have not dropped,
obviously removing the thimerosal was not the correct answer.

There is some evidence that autism rates have dropped, but it's very
controversial... so much so that I don't have an opinion on it either
way. Part of the problem is that there is some evidence that mercury
is not the only cause of autism linked to vaccinations. Another
possibility that has been studied is the MMR vaccine. One theory
suggests that measles from the MMR vaccine finds its way to the
intestinal lining, where it causes IBD and subsequently, autism.
Obviously, debate on this topic is very heated.

There has to be another reason for the rise in autism rates.
Then too, from my understanding there are different levels of autism (mild
to severe) and perhaps years back the milder cases weren't even counted.
[They would have been kids thought of as 'special', because they didn't
quite march to the same social beat as most kids.]

You're very right. Autism, like most other diseases, is more often
caught these days than in years past. However, the CDC and drug
manufacturers aren't trying to err on the side of caution when it comes
to the quantity of vaccines and the safety thereof. They have
recommended more vaccinations than ever before, and are currently
finding new ways to scare people into getting more vaccinations.
Search this group's archive for discussion on the chicken pox vaccine
and you'll see what I mean.

Max.

Old September 30th 06, 05:09 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Max C. wrote:
Coleah wrote:
Thank you, David.
For all of us oldster's who got vaccinated, we didn't seem to have the
number of cases of autism as they have today.

Depending on your age, you wouldn't have received near the total levels
of mercury in your vaccines as children in the 80s and 90s did. People
claiming the vaccines have something to do with autism rates generally
believe that the doses of mercury are cumulative. Those opposing this
view typically say that there is proof that the mercury in thimerosal
is excreted rapidly after injection, but the studies they quote do not
support such a claim. The main study leading that claim was done by
Dr. Michael Pichechero (sp?) He reported that blood levels of mercury
fell back to normal within days after injection. Of course that does
not mean the same thing as "the body has excreted the mercury."

Maxie, why did you not bother to look up at least the abstract. I have
it, so I will help you by posting it. I will even show you where you are
wrong, since the study showed precisely what you claim it did not.

Lancet. 2002 Nov 30;360(9347):1737-41. Links
Comment in:
Lancet. 2002 Nov 30;360(9347):1711-2.
Lancet. 2003 Feb 22;361(9358):698-9; author reply 699.
Lancet. 2003 Feb 22;361(9358):698; author reply 699.
Lancet. 2003 Feb 22;361(9358):699; author reply 699.
Lancet. 2004 Oct 2-8;364(9441):1217; author reply 1217-8.
Mercury concentrations and metabolism in infants receiving vaccines
containing thiomersal: a descriptive study.Pichichero ME, Cernichiari E,
Lopreiato J, Treanor J.
Department of Microbiology/Immunology, University of Rochester,
Rochester, New York, NY, USA.

BACKGROUND: Thiomersal is a preservative containing small amounts of
ethylmercury that is used in routine vaccines for infants and children.
The effect of vaccines containing thiomersal on concentrations of
mercury in infants' blood has not been extensively assessed, and the
metabolism of ethylmercury in infants is unknown. We aimed to measure
concentrations of mercury in blood, urine, and stools of infants who
received such vaccines. METHODS: 40 full-term infants aged 6 months and
younger were given vaccines that contained thiomersal
(diptheria-tetanus-acellular pertussis vaccine, hepatitis B vaccine, and
in some children Haemophilus influenzae type b vaccine). 21 control
infants received thiomersal-free vaccines. We obtained samples of blood,
urine, and stools 3-28 days after vaccination. Total mercury (organic
and inorganic) in the samples was measured by cold vapour atomic
absorption. FINDINGS: Mean mercury doses in infants exposed to
thiomersal were 45.6 microg (range 37.5-62.5) for 2-month-olds and 111.3
microg (range 87.5-175.0) for 6-month-olds. Blood mercury in
thiomersal-exposed 2-month-olds ranged from less than 3.75 to 20.55
nmol/L (parts per billion); in 6-month-olds all values were lower than
7.50 nmol/L. Only one of 15 blood samples from controls contained
quantifiable mercury. Concentrations of mercury were low in urine after
vaccination but were high in stools of thiomersal-exposed 2-month-olds
(mean 82 ng/g dry weight) and in 6-month-olds (mean 58 ng/g dry weight).
Estimated blood half-life of ethylmercury was 7 days (95% CI 4-10 days).
INTERPRETATION: Administration of vaccines containing thiomersal does
not seem to raise blood concentrations of mercury above safe values in
infants. Ethylmercury seems to be eliminated from blood rapidly via the
stools after parenteral administration of thiomersal in vaccines.

PMID: 12480426 [PubMed - indexed for MEDLINE]

Eliminated via the stools...that is called E X C R E T I O N.

If you have a hard time understanding that, just think that it was
flushed down the toilet.
Old September 30th 06, 05:32 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Max C.

What's the matter, Marky Mark. You so upset that I put you in your
place on the amalgam issue that you're trailing me around the group
trying to find other ways to dispute me? That's really pathetic.

First, your assumption that I have not read the study is incorrect.
Second, the assumption that all mercury from thimerosal is excreted is
also incorrect. I don't have access to the entire study, but you
usually claim that you do, so could you be so kind as to post the
totals for mercury excretion? The abstract doesn't say that the
excretion numbers are totals, but if they are, there's a LOT of mercury
unaccounted for. It says 6 month old received "111.3 microg (range
87.5-175.0)" mercury. It does NOT say that all mercury was accounted
for. I know YOU'VE claimed that many times in the past, but you have
yet to provide a single shred of evidence to substantiate that claim.

Once again, you have some work to do.

Max.

Old September 30th 06, 05:54 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Max C. wrote:
What's the matter, Marky Mark. You so upset that I put you in your
place on the amalgam issue that you're trailing me around the group
trying to find other ways to dispute me? That's really pathetic.

Nope. It was just a quick post to show how you work.

As for the amalgam issue...I have to finish my response to you. Just to
let you know...using the volume is incorrect, as the amalgam is not
sealed within the enamel of the tooth on all sides. Volumetric
expansion, in only that case, would apply.

First, your assumption that I have not read the study is incorrect.
Second, the assumption that all mercury from thimerosal is excreted is
also incorrect.

Neither I nor the researchers made that claim. The fact is, you claimed
there was no mention (whatever) of excretion, and you were W R O N G, as
I pointed out.

I don't have access to the entire study, but you
usually claim that you do, so could you be so kind as to post the
totals for mercury excretion?

I do not have access, but I will try to secure it. No guarantees.

The abstract doesn't say that the
excretion numbers are totals, but if they are, there's a LOT of mercury
unaccounted for. It says 6 month old received "111.3 microg (range
87.5-175.0)" mercury. It does NOT say that all mercury was accounted
for. I know YOU'VE claimed that many times in the past,

No, and do prove that I have, if you can.

Old October 1st 06, 02:15 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Max C.

Mark Probert wrote:
Max C. wrote:
What's the matter, Marky Mark. You so upset that I put you in your
place on the amalgam issue that you're trailing me around the group
trying to find other ways to dispute me? That's really pathetic.

Nope. It was just a quick post to show how you work.

And to show how you work apparently. See below.

As for the amalgam issue...I have to finish my response to you. Just to
let you know...using the volume is incorrect, as the amalgam is not
sealed within the enamel of the tooth on all sides. Volumetric
expansion, in only that case, would apply.

First, your assumption that I have not read the study is incorrect.
Second, the assumption that all mercury from thimerosal is excreted is
also incorrect.

Neither I nor the researchers made that claim. The fact is, you claimed
there was no mention (whatever) of excretion, and you were W R O N G, as
I pointed out.

That's what I said? That's funny, because when I scrolled up to check,
Google says *THIS* is what I said:

"Those opposing this
view typically say that there is proof that the mercury in thimerosal
is excreted rapidly after injection, but the studies they quote do not
support such a claim. The main study leading that claim was done by
Dr. Michael Pichechero (sp?) He reported that blood levels of mercury
fell back to normal within days after injection. Of course that does
not mean the same thing as "the body has excreted the mercury." There
are other studies (done on monkeys) that show without question that
some of that mercury ends up in the brain."

Do you think people aren't capable of scrolling back up to see if
you're telling the truth? Your lies are getting more and more bold...
which just means that I'll have an easier and easier time of proving
you wrong.

I don't have access to the entire study, but you
usually claim that you do, so could you be so kind as to post the
totals for mercury excretion?

I do not have access, but I will try to secure it. No guarantees.

The abstract doesn't say that the
excretion numbers are totals, but if they are, there's a LOT of mercury
unaccounted for. It says 6 month old received "111.3 microg (range
87.5-175.0)" mercury. It does NOT say that all mercury was accounted
for. I know YOU'VE claimed that many times in the past,

No, and do prove that I have, if you can.

So which is it then? If you didn't say all mercury is accounted for
then you obviously agree that some mercury is being left in the body.
You can't have it both ways, but you're trying. You're speaking out of
both sides of your mouth, as usual. I like this. You see, I don't
have to prove you said that (and I admit I may be wrong about whether
you typed those exact words.) If you said, you need to support it with
data. If you didn't say it, then you're insinuating that you don't
agree with it, which means you acknowledge that mercury is left in the
body from thimerosal injections.

Check mate.

Max.

Old October 1st 06, 07:10 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,sci.med.dentistry,misc.kids.health
Jan Drew

"Max C." wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

Max, this was discussed in 2002. There was a video from the vaccine
hearings. Mark said he watched it.
He couldn't have. Of course it is no longer available.

Point made:
Blood tests should have been taken within hours, BEFORE it corssed the
brain barrier and is stored in the brain.

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....33b80c88fb2b78

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....09ea9a9?hl=en&

Subject: Dr. Pichichero re study on Thimerosal levels in children
From: Mark Probert
Date: 12/15/2002 5:06 PM Central Standard Time

http://64.4.18.250/cgi-bin/linkrd?_l...fe3263f1b5e55a...

4cb22e&lat=1039993279&hm___action=http%3a%2f%2fmp% 2emedscape%2ecom%2fcgi%2
dbin1%2fflo%3fy%3dhZZO0ENtaR0Dyt0FSSW0Aa

You might want to check things out BEFORE you post them.

Your email message has been idle and this link has become inactive. To
access
the link, close this window and return to your MSN Hotmail Message. Then
click
the browser's Refresh button or close your message and reopen it.

Medscape: Please summarize your Lancet study results and their
implications for the safety of vaccines containing thimerosal.
Dr. Pichichero: We looked at the [blood] level of mercury in children
who received thimerosal-containing vaccines. Not a single child had a
blood mercury level approaching the lower safety limit established by
the EPA. Former predictions of possible pediatric problems with

mercury
in vaccines, which led to removal of thimerosal from U.S. vaccines, were
based on the notion that metabolism of ethyl mercury in the vaccine was
the same as that of methyl mercury in fish. But our study showed that
elimination of ethyl mercury from the vaccine was about six times as

as fast as that of methyl mercury. The rapid metabolism probably accounts

for the very low blood levels in the children we studied.
If you want the entire article, register for Medscape.

Or hear a discussion of the subject, watch the recent vaccine hearings.

http://www.c-span.org/technology_science/

There you will find:

Blood work from kids SHOULD have been taken within two to four hours, NOT
days
after vaccines, thimerosal crosses the blood brain barrier and is stored in
the
brain.

Jan