UT spent thousands harassing Jensen family

Old April 17th 04, 08:12 PM
Fern5827

Default UT spent thousands harassing Jensen family

http://www.utfamilies.org

The Jensen family have medical personnel in their family. DCFS miscalculated
again, in their power-grab relative to the Parker Jensen family.

Do we want to have employees whose jobs are dependent upon finding any
scintilla of spanking, yelling, or punishment handling family matters?

Old April 17th 04, 09:53 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern,

When you include a website address, it's really helpful if the address
includes the link to what you are talking about.

This link provided a home page to a volunteer organization in Utah that
appears to have difficulties with CCP of DCFS. I found nothing about
this Jenson family, nor did I have the time to search through every
single link.

But that's good for Fern. No information, no embarrasing facts to
address or questions to answer. By the way, this is nothing more than
another propaganda website. If you learned to read actual research, you
might have more substance, but you only read in your early years on this
ng. Now you are the propaganda internet queen.

LaVonne

Old April 18th 04, 02:05 PM
Fern5827

Lavonne has rarely, if ever, included a URL in her pointless, hectoring
harangues.

Look up the words, sister.

I know your vocabulary is as bereft as the interaction analysis of your
postings.

Mostly they can be coded as repeat questionings. Incredible. You apparently
CANNOT LEARN.

Old April 19th 04, 02:08 PM
Fern5827

Never did. Never will. Never could.

Your ad homs are pathetic.

Can't you do better than that? What a travesty of posting.

Big minds talk about ideas

Mediocre minds talk about things.

Deficient minds talk about people.

Deranged minds endlessly post rhetorical questions, and ad homs. "Have you
ceased beating your wife (presuming you have one, Ivan (the terrible?)"
Old April 19th 04, 09:15 PM
Carlson LaVonne

Fern5827 wrote:
Lavonne has rarely, if ever, included a URL in her pointless, hectoring
harangues.

You are correct, I rarely, if every include a URL in my posts. Over the
years I have posted countless references to research journals -- yes,
Fern there are indiviuals who still actually read research and make
informed decisions.

There are URL's to informative sites that actually include on-line
reference journals. There are URL's to propaganda sites, and you are
the queen or propaganda information.

Look up the words, sister.

I'm not your sister, Fern. Be that as it may, what "words" should I
look up? You cut posts, you blast people personally, and you have no
substance in your posts. Good job, Fern!

I know your vocabulary is as bereft as the interaction analysis of your
postings.

And I know your style of posting. Look at this post, Fern. What did
you include of your post and my response? Nothing.

Mostly they can be coded as repeat questionings. Incredible. You apparently
CANNOT LEARN.

My vocabulary is a "they?" Apparently your grammar and understanding of
sentence structure is as rigorous as your research (grin)!

Old April 19th 04, 09:19 PM
Carlson LaVonne

You correct, Ivan. She cannot tell you why CPS took her children away.
Ever noticed how afraid this woman is? She can't even take on a post
or include a direct quote for what she thinks she is addressing.

LaVonne

Old April 20th 04, 12:01 AM
Kane

On 19 Apr 2004 13:08:43 GMT, (Fern5827) wrote:

Never did. Never will. Never could.

What?

We know you are pathetic but which of your pathologies are you
referring to here?

Your ad homs are pathetic.

You mean like these ad homs? The ones against faceless workers that
cannot defend themselves against you? Can't because they haven't the
time, nor the permission to do so, and could lose their jobs if they
did? These ad homs?

"DCFS in Utah reckless and ill-considered interventions in Utah have
sparked a wholesale review of their policies and procedures relative
to CPS administrative law."

Not to mention the extraordinary assumptions that Doug would admonish
me for if I made them. R R R R

"DCFS has been forced to consent to family-friendly laws in Utah.
Unfortunately, as usual, CPS overplayed their hand."

What force? Was there a battle field I can visit and buy some
souveniers?

One wonders if, as a culture, CPS, DHR can learn?

Well, if they changed then it would be rather obvious, now wouldn't
it?

http://www.utfamilies.org All good Utah citizens harassed by
DCFS should
join.

Come one come all you criminals and child abusers. There IS a place
for you in society after all...and such groups are the place.

Can't you do better than that? What a travesty of posting.

She'll never be able to come up with an ad hom that would match the
level of sickness you post. Nor that would adequately reflect your low
morals and unethical twittering.

Big minds talk about ideas

I find LaVonne sharing some rather wonderful ideas. Some I agree with,
some I don't. You on the other hand have never come up with anything I
agree with or could call an "idea" of your own. You vomit what you are
fed by Doug and his ilk.

Mediocre minds talk about things.

Obviously you wouldn't do that, so you wouldn't consider CPS a
"thing" hence your attacks are against people, ie ad hom.

Deficient minds talk about people.

You JUST in this message attacked a person. Sorry about yoru
deficiency. But then I don't agree with your silly platitude.

People that can think don't leave out any of these three ways of
examining and discussing issues, ideas, things, and the people that
have ideas and manipulate things.

Each is valid and just one left out compromises the issue, and
honesty.

Ring any bells for you, Bluebell?

Deranged minds endlessly post rhetorical questions, and ad homs.

"Have you
ceased beating your wife (presuming you have one, Ivan (the

terrible?)"

You mean like:

"One wonders if, as a culture, CPS, DHR can learn?

or, and you may fill in whatever nattering propaganda you recall
posting before;

"....(CPS and it's many names) reckless and ill-considered
interventions in Utah have sparked a wholesale review of their
policies and procedures relative to CPS administrative law"

And speaking of endlessly posting...........R R R R RR

From a google on your addy that of course would NOT cover ALL your
posting for all the years that you have:

"Results 1 - 10 of about 13,700 for .

And it's a rare post that isn't inaccurate, doesn't attack CPS or
individuals, and isn't about thing rather than ideas.

I was just reviewing the Poundstone threads in this ng. Very revealing
of your attention to "ideas."

R R R R R

Would you like to discuss and revisit that little batch of posts by
you?

How about the one where you defend the liberty interests of the parent
over the child to give permission to church members to beat the
children with objects while suspending the children, presumably in the
air from something?

Possibly you'd like to discuss the "idea" that when a parent gives
it's child a strong prescription drug meant for the parent, to quiet
the child, and thereby kills that child, we can minimize it by simply
remembering that "in the 1800's children were routinely given opiates"
for the same purpose...opps, no not to kill but to quiet, but that it
probably killed quite a few.

Was that an "idea" of yours, a "thing" of yours, or was it one more of
your endless attacks on chidlren and families?

Next time Ms Poundstone comes to your area for a show, go. Stand up in
the middle of her act and yell out, "Yoohoo, Ms Poundstone, it's me,
Fern5827, from Usenet newsgroup alt.support.child-protective-services,
that defended you from all those nasty people by asking, 'I wonder,
where all the children female?'"

She'll come down an give you such a smack...no, no, a kiss. She's a
decent person, while you, Toadstool, are not.

Tell us about the criteria for posting again Tarragon. Inquiring minds
want to know.

Kane
Old April 20th 04, 04:40 PM
Fern5827

Yeah, but I'm not the much vaunted Ph.D in Child Development.

Just where did you get your diploma mill degree?

1200 a year for university adjunct status.

Review: Johnson Family Vacation (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 March 31st 04 05:34 PM
Weld Co., CO. harassing yr family? Network here Fern5827 Spanking 0 March 5th 04 02:32 PM
A Plant's Motivation? Kane Spanking 44 October 16th 03 01:51 PM
FW: CO Teen's family called LE 50x last 3 yrs Fern5827 Spanking 0 July 14th 03 04:54 PM
Spanking & DFS, DHS, ACS harassing yr family? Fern5827 Spanking 1 June 27th 03 10:00 PM