NUCCA, Babies and Chief of Police Dirker (Stow, Ohio)

Old October 31st 05, 06:04 AM
Todd Gastaldo

Default NUCCA, Babies and Chief of Police Dirker (Stow, Ohio)

NUCCA, BABIES AND CHIEF OF POLICE DIRKER (STOW, OHIO) - via Julie Ehrhart

PREGNANT WOMEN: Obstetricians are senselessly closing birth canals up to
30%...and lying to cover-up (the Four OB cover-up lies are whoppers)...

It is easy to allow your birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%....just
roll onto your side as you push your baby out...BUT BEWARE...some
obstetricians will let you "try" alternative delivery positions but will
roll you back to semisitting or dorsal (close your birth canal the "extra"
up to 30%) for the actual delivery...so talk to your OB today.

LAW ENFORCEMENT IS LOOKING THE OTHER WAY

Steve B. Harris, MD arrogantly boasts:

"Without enforcement, there is no
law. Without law, there is no crime. *These are elementary principles. Get
an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/28866f3384801ae9

CHIEF OF POLICE DIRKER^^^, I reported suspected mass child abuse (mass
gruesome spinal manipulation) to Stow chiropractor Geoff Besso, DC and Stow
Mayor Karen Fritschel...

PREGNANT WOMEN: It is easy to OPEN your birth canals the "extra" up to
30%...

See 'Traumatic birth...brain was smashed'
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/4007

^^^Chief Dirker, I tried to cc you; but your "Email Stow Police" and "Email
Chief Dirker" links were (and still are) dead - or rather - my computer
wouldn't (and still won't) load them...
http://www.stow.oh.us/Stow%20Police/Stow%20Police.html

I urged Geoff and Karen to report to law enforcement that obstetricians are
closing birth canals up to 30% and keeping birth canals closed the "extra"
up to 30%...

I also noted (and urged Geoff and Karen to report to law enforcement) the
fact that obstetricians are asphyxiating babies, denying them umbilical cord
oxygen, forcing babies to breathe with their lungs before they are ready -
and in the process robbing babies of up to 50% of their blood volume...

This mass baby asphyxiation/mass baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY
CESAREAN BABY (and in most "cord blood banking" births) according to retired
obstetrician George Malcolm Morley, MB ChB FACOG...

See Water birth and breathing without lungs...

GEOFF BESSO, DC REPLIED:

Dr. Gastaldo,
Thank you for your message. I will share much of that information with my
patients. do you mind me asking where you saw our press release?

Yours in Health,
Geoff Besso, DC

Another man (apparently Geoff's brother Adam Besso) "responded" -
pejoratively pretending that I am not Dr. Gastaldo, as in,

----------
From: Adam Besso
Date: Sun, 30 Oct 2005 15:50:09 -0800 (PST)
To: ,
Cc:
,
Subject: "Dr" Gastaldo

See below - my responses - directed to Geoff, are interspersed #####

on 10/30/05 3:50 PM, Adam Besso at
wrote:

I think its important that the credentials and
consipiracy surrounding such an individual be brought
to the surface.

#### I assure you, Geoff, I am Dr. Gastaldo - no conspiracy - no need for
Adam to use quotes...

A man calling himself "Dr. Gastaldo" has made quite a
name for himself in the past few years since he had
his Chiropractic License stripped from him in
California.

#### I did not have my chiropractic license "stripped" from me. I
voluntarily forfeited it when a man calling himself Michael Schroeder,
attorney for the California Board of Chiropractic Examiners told me it was
not within the California scope of chiropractic practice to inform pregnant
women that obstetricians are closing birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

#### For details...

See Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3526

He now spends his time surfing the
internet, and launching smear campaigns that involve
efforts to ruin legitimate chiropractors.

#### "Legitimate" chiropractors who ignore the massive MD/obstetric spinal
manipulation crime are not legitimate chiropractors in my opinion - or
rather - they are unethically profiting from adjusting putative vertebral
subluxations which they indicate are caused by birth trauma - even as they
ignore an obvious cause of birth trauma.

#### It is possible that chiropractors are behaving unethically - failing to
protest the massive MD/obstetrician spinal manipulation crime - because they
fear exposure of CHIROPRACTIC crime - the Medicare x-ray/subluxation
mandatory fraud/now an optional fraud...

#### I suspect this fear of discovery of the ongoing chiropractic crime was
used by pharmcos and MDs when they asked Congress for immunity from
liability for their mass vaccination behavior.

See VACCINATION AND A BIZARRE CHIROPRACTIC SILENCE EXPLAINED - PERHAPS...

Each of his
campaigns involves contacting government officials and
"carbon copying" real scientists,

#### False. But if their are government officials (eg law enforcement) and
"real scientists" whose email addresses are handy - I do indeed copy them.
Since babiees are being senselessly abused - sometimes fatally so -
reporting is an obligation: Reporting suspected child abuse is mandatory
because failure to report can perpetuate child abuse.

and each of them are
illegal, thus he focuses his efforts outside of his
own state.

#### This is the first I have heard of "each" of my efforts being illegal.
I often FOCUS my efforts right here in Oregon - by copying Oregon Attorney
General Hardy Myers. (I will copy him this email via
.)

"Dr. Gastaldo" is currently facing felony charges for
impersonating a licensed doctor in the state of
Washington.

#### I do hope Adam will offer the source for his allegation - unless he
made it up - in which case I hope he admits that.

Type Dr. Gastaldo into a search engine. You'll be
impressed by the fraud that someone can perpetrate and
get away with.

#### Geoff, I typed my name, Dr. Gastaldo, into Google. I found no fraud.
But then again I am biased. I do hope Adam will point out the fraud he
perceives.

#### Adam posted the following, apparently from...
http://talkaboutparenting.com/group/...es/576973.html

#### I do not see where it supports his arguments.

FROM AN ONLINE NEWSLETTER

Gastaldo
by Sharon Fitzgerald safitzg@[EMAIL PROTECTED] Jan
25, 2003 at 06:56 PM

http://www.childscreen.org/Dr.%20Todd%20Gastaldo.htm

Dr. Gastaldo is a Doctor of Chiropractic/DC,
unlicensed by choice.

(In a phrase or less, WHY would someone *choose* to be
unlicensed?)

#### Why would someone *choose* to be unlicensed?

#### See again: Birth Danger: Cal Chiro Bd - SIMPLE QUESTION
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/3526

#### I was quoted correctly:

Neither a chiropractic license nor a chiropractic
degree is needed to
diagnose/screen for MD lies (noxious psychic
irritants) and expose them
publicly. Dr. Gastaldo's chiropractic PRIORITY is
exposure of the
vicious MD lie - still published in Williams
Obstetrics - that dorsal
lithotomy opens the pelvic outlet.

#### This author replied:

(Assuming this is all true, this *STILL* does not
answer *WHY* you are
on this soapbox. I assume as an unlicensed
chiropractor, you cannot
practice. So where's the percentage???)

Geoff,

It is indeed all true - and as I indicated in my post, the "payoff" is
saving tiny lives and tiny limbs and PREVENTING more putative vertebral
subluxations than DCs will ever be able to adjust by hand.

What doctor of chiropractic - licensed or not - would not want to prevent
vertebral subluxations? (As indicated above, I think DCs would very much
like to join me - they just fear exposure of chiropractic's ongoing
Medicare/x-ray/subluxation crime. See URL above.)

You asked where I saw your press release...

I saw it because your brother Adam Besso spammed it to the uncensored
version of chiro-list.

I assume Adam was the spammer/your brother. He said he was your brother.

See Open House, Grand Opening
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/chiro-list/message/4006

Geoff, I personally don't mind spam all that much - particularly not when it
affords me an opportunity to speak out to end the massive MD/obstetrician
spinal manipulation crime.

But when Adam follows up on responses to his spam, he should offer
substantive criticism - not just unsubstantiated allegations.

Again, Adam wrote:

"Dr. Gastaldo" is currently facing felony charges for
impersonating a licensed doctor in the state of
Washington.

I do hope Adam will offer a source. This is the first I've heard that I am
facing felony charges anywhere.

Speaking of felony charges, let's get back to the MASSIVE felonies being
committed by MD-obstetricians...

I note that two members of Stow Chief of Police Dirker's Command staff are
graduates of the FBI National Academy.*
http://www.stow.oh.us/Stow%20Police/Stow%20Police.html

Hopefully Chief Dirker will encourage his FBI grads to get the FBI involved
in investigating hte massive MD/spinal manipulation crime and the other MD
crimes.

As I noted in my first post, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.
As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform obvious felonies.

Geoff, thanks for saying you will share with your patients "much" of the
information I offered.

I do hope your Grand Opening goes well - but don't forget PREVENTION of
vertebral subluxations.

I think 100% of babies-about-to-be-born would join me in hoping that you
share my information with law enforcement.

REMEMBER: Women shouldn't have to ASK for the "extra" pelvic outlet area and
"extra" blood for their babies.

Most women don't KNOW to ask.

(Chief Dirker, I hope you are reading this. As indicated above, in addition
to again urging Karen and Geoff to report to you, I will try to cc you via
Julie Ehrhart )

Thanks for reading everyone.

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

ONE LAST NOTE FOR GEOFF BESSO, DC... I mentioned the ongoing
Medicare/x-ray/vertebral subluxation fraud above. I note that you practice
NUCCA/National Upper Cervical Chiropractic Association procedure.
http://bessoclinic.homestead.com/nucca.html

I once studied - and was impressed with - the Blair upper cervical x-ray
analysis. My impression is that - via standardization of x-ray techniques -
upper cervical practitioners are closest to demonstrating that vertebral
subluxations exist and cause diseease and stop causing disease when
adjusted. But to my knowledge, there is still no scientific evidence. I
hope you will correct me if I am wrong about this - either in regard to
NUCCA - or in regard to other chiropractic technique behaviorisms. (I seem
to remember Marshall Dickholz, DC (sp?) - a NUCCA practitioner (?) -
assuring me that JAMA was about to publish such evidence - but I never saw
it.)

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet archive.

Search http://groups.google.com for "NUCCA, Babies and Chief of Police
Dirker (Stow, Ohio)"