paternity, is it possible?

Old October 21st 07, 05:00 PM posted to alt.child-support
oatmeal

Default paternity, is it possible?

had sex with a girl the first week of september of '06. Her due date was
7-2-07. Is it at all possible that I could be the father? I was incarcerated
for a long period of time so she was the first person I had sex with in
around 2 years, so I was definitley packing heat. She had a boyfriend at the
time, and claims that she always wore a condom with him. We both want the
child to be mine, but I dont see the point in paying for a paternity test if
there is absolutely NO chance that the child could be mine. Is there any way
that the time frame given would allow me to be the father? I dont know if it
matters or not, but she ended up going past her due date and I think she had
to b e induced. Please respond ASAP as this is very important to me.
-oatmeal

Old October 21st 07, 07:45 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"oatmeal" wrote
had sex with a girl the first week of september of '06. Her due date was
7-2-07. Is it at all possible that I could be the father?

=======
No. And she knows that.

Old October 21st 07, 07:47 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Gini" wrote in message

"oatmeal" wrote
had sex with a girl the first week of september of '06. Her due date was
7-2-07. Is it at all possible that I could be the father?

=======
No. And she knows that.

True, she's looking for the first meal ticket to take care of her!

Old October 21st 07, 08:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"DB" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"oatmeal" wrote
had sex with a girl the first week of september of '06. Her due date was
7-2-07. Is it at all possible that I could be the father?

=======
No. And she knows that.

True, she's looking for the first meal ticket to take care of her!

==
He should get the paternity test ASAP just to protect himself when she files
for support.
Some jurisdictions have pretty short windows on that. A parternity test is
much much cheaper
than 18 years of child support. If he *voluntarily* accepts paternity (which
can be even passive
acceptance, ie the kid calls him "dad" or he buys a tricycle for the child),
he will pay and pay and pay,
even after she moves in the the child's bio dad. This scenario is not
uncommon.

Old October 21st 07, 09:58 PM posted to alt.child-support
oatmeal

He has no clue that he might not be the father, and she just laid this bit
of info on me within the past month. I could only imagine how painful it
would be for him to find out that the kid might not be his, but if there is
absolutely no chance that its mine, should I just keep my mouth shut and not
try for the test? There is no possible way that I woman could give birth to
a child 10 months after intercourse? There is no chance he's my son???
-oatmeal
"Gini" wrote in message

"DB" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"oatmeal" wrote

Old October 21st 07, 10:36 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"oatmeal" wrote in

There is no chance he's my son???

Doesn't matter, if she names you as the father, the government will come
after you for child support, plus day care expenses, health insurance and
life insurance too. You are looking at a minimum of $600 per month with no
parole for 18 years.

Mate, either get away from this tramp or get yourself a DNA test for your
own protection.

Wake up, she had unprotected sex with you in September, somebody else in
October and God knows how many others while you were in jail. What makes
you think she is finished ****ing other people, you had unprotected sex with
this Slut, it's not a DNA test you need, try a blood test first.

Old October 22nd 07, 12:09 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"oatmeal" wrote
He has no clue that he might not be the father, and she just laid this bit
of info on me within the past month. I could only imagine how painful it
would be for him to find out that the kid might not be his, but if there
is absolutely no chance that its mine, should I just keep my mouth shut
and not try for the test? There is no possible way that I woman could
give birth to a child 10 months after intercourse? There is no chance
he's my son???

===
Nope. The doctor would not let a pregnancy go that long after the due date.
How many times do you have to hear it? Makes me wonder *why* she "laid this
little bit of info on you within the past month." I repeat--NO. the baby is
not yours and YES,
she knows that. So you tell us--what is she up to? Do you have a better
financial future than
the other guy so she could get more CS from you? Why is she doing this to
the other guy?
Who is listed as father on the birth certificate? With whom does she live?
Does she work?
Does she have any other kids to anyone else? These answers might give a clue
as to what
he is up to.

Old October 22nd 07, 12:12 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

Sorry--the last sentence on my post below should read "what *she* is up to,"
not he.
"Gini" wrote

"oatmeal" wrote

Old October 22nd 07, 12:37 AM posted to alt.child-support
oatmeal

I am not listed as the father on the birth certificate, the other guy is.
As far as he knows there is no other man in the picture. She didn't cheat
on me, she was with him and we hooked up after I got out of prison for old
times sake. I didn't hear from her for around a year until I saw her at a
party. We ended up hooking up again and got to talking. After several
hours she told me she thought the baby might be mine and that she orignally
had no plans to tell me. I can't stand the thought of there being a child
out there that might be mine that I'm not providing for, so I've been
pushing the issue just as much as she has. She has no other kids. I am
currently on parole and work a dead end job, so my financial situation is no
better then his, although I am in college. They had a place together but
they just recently moved back in with her parents because she needs help
with the baby. She is still currently with the same guy, but we are
entertaining the thought of rekindling our relationship. I do still have
feelings for her, as she does for me, so she says. Her current relationship
is an abusive one, and has basically been over for the past few months. Am
I obviously letting my feelings for her blind me in this situation? As it
stands right here and now I have no legal connection to this kid. I don't
want to be the guy that doesn't accept responsibility for his child, but
according to everyone on here, that isn't an issue. Does that clear
anything up?
-oatmeal

"oatmeal" wrote

Old October 22nd 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"oatmeal" wrote
[...]

Somewhat. You are her emotional escape. Seems odd that he would be abusive
in front of her parents.
Not sure I buy that one. The "abuse" accusation is used by many women for
many things and it is very often
more weapon than reality. Yes, you are letting your emotions shade your
common sense. You should also
consider that being released from prison may have made you more vulnerable
in this situation. **It appears to me that
she is using the "might be your kid" dance and "he abuses me" to gain your
sympathy and commitment to her.** What better way to keep
a man on the string? No matter her reasons, she *is* playing a game with
you. That is apparently her style. Is it yours?
==
==

-oatmeal

[...]

Paternity: She Lied--You Pay Gini Child Support 11 May 22nd 07 04:37 AM
paternity tests ECM Pregnancy 4 October 5th 05 08:01 PM
Paternity testing Jennifer Pregnancy 16 July 28th 05 03:37 AM
provong paternity in NC Tiffany Child Support 0 May 21st 04 09:06 PM
What About Paternity? [email protected] Child Support 0 October 26th 03 04:23 AM