paternity, is it possible?

Old October 22nd 07, 01:30 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

Default paternity, is it possible?

"oatmeal" wrote in

After several hours she told me she thought the baby might be mine and
that she orignally had no plans to tell me.

She blatantly lied knowing full well who the father is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Why on earth would you want a relationship with this woman?

Are you just dull and can't see a user or a dumb ass in need of any vagina
that comes along?

Forgive my rudeness, but you need to wakeup here! Your idea of supporting
her is not the same idea of the government's idea of supporting her. If
you are looking to ruin your future, then by all means go right ahead and
knock her up, that way she has two incomes coming in when she throws your
alleged abusive ass out of her parents home.

You have beenwarned, now run!

For God sakes man, is there not enough single, childless girls out there for
you?

Old October 22nd 07, 06:14 AM posted to alt.child-support
oatmeal

wow... that's a little intense for someone you don't know, dont ya think?
Up until today I thought for sure this was my kid, and so I'm still coming
to terms with the fact that it might not be. She does get abused, by both
her parents and herman. I've offered an escape from that and she has yet to
take it, which would lead me to believe that things arent as bad as she may
make them out to be. I cant help the way I feel about her, child or not.
We have a long history together, but there are some unresolved issues,
obviously. I can't figure out what she woud gain by using me, because she
already has me if she wants me.
-oatmeal
t...

Old October 22nd 07, 01:31 PM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"oatmeal" wrote
wow... that's a little intense for someone you don't know, dont ya think?
Up until today I thought for sure this was my kid, and so I'm still coming
to terms with the fact that it might not be. She does get abused, by both
her parents and herman. I've offered an escape from that and she has yet
to take it, which would lead me to believe that things arent as bad as she
may make them out to be. I cant help the way I feel about her, child or
not. We have a long history together, but there are some unresolved
issues, obviously. I can't figure out what she woud gain by using me,
because she already has me if she wants me.

==
It's not "having" you she is concerned about--It's keeping you on a string
while she
hangs out with the other guy. She's not looking for "an escape." Her
*parents*
abuse her as well? That's creative. Don't be surprised if they start
"abusing" the baby, too. Hey, maybe since she's so abused, you should call
the police
and report it.

Old October 22nd 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"oatmeal" wrote in

I can't figure out what she woud gain by using me, because she already
has me if she wants me.

Don't be a fool all your life!

Old October 22nd 07, 03:29 PM posted to alt.child-support
Illiana via FamilyKB.com

oatmeal wrote:
wow... that's a little intense for someone you don't know, dont ya think?
Up until today I thought for sure this was my kid, and so I'm still coming
to terms with the fact that it might not be. She does get abused, by both
her parents and herman. I've offered an escape from that and she has yet to
take it, which would lead me to believe that things arent as bad as she may
make them out to be. I cant help the way I feel about her, child or not.
We have a long history together, but there are some unresolved issues,
obviously. I can't figure out what she woud gain by using me, because she
already has me if she wants me.
-oatmeal

"oatmeal" wrote in

[quoted text clipped - 17 lines]
For God sakes man, is there not enough single, childless girls out there
for you?

Do what YOU got to do.

Paternity: She Lied--You Pay Gini Child Support 11 May 22nd 07 04:37 AM
paternity tests ECM Pregnancy 4 October 5th 05 08:01 PM
Paternity testing Jennifer Pregnancy 16 July 28th 05 03:37 AM
provong paternity in NC Tiffany Child Support 0 May 21st 04 09:06 PM
What About Paternity? [email protected] Child Support 0 October 26th 03 04:23 AM