Why won't she let me see the kids?

Old September 5th 05, 05:16 PM

Default Why won't she let me see the kids?

I don't understand why my ex won't let me see the kids. I pay her
every month like clockwork, she doesn't let me see them. This denied
access should be against the law, it is against the law, but my lawyer
tells me not to bother. She'll always win.

I just feel depressed about this.

Old September 5th 05, 05:29 PM
Werebat

Jill wrote:

On Mon, 05 Sep 2005 12:21:32 -0400, Werebat
wrote:

Jill wrote:

On 5 Sep 2005 09:16:41 -0700, wrote:

I don't understand why my ex won't let me see the kids. I pay her
every month like clockwork, she doesn't let me see them. This denied
access should be against the law, it is against the law, but my lawyer
tells me not to bother. She'll always win.

I just feel depressed about this.

Hi Ron.

I guess what I find so interesting here is why you choose to spew so
much vitriol over an obvious joke post. In a separate thread. I mean,
I obviously hit a raw nerve with what I wrote. If you just didn't find
it funny, you would've said to yourself, "Meh, whatever" and left it at
that. I'm sure lots of other people did. But what you write here
indicates that you are actually quite angry about it. It goes beyond
not finding the post particularly funny. It makes me wonder about your
own issues. Normal people do not blow up about things like that.

What does any of this have to do with "?

You are in no position to discuss what normal people do, Ron. HTH.

Your eagerness to pounce on a forged post and make THAT into the issue,
rather than a response to something you wrote -- and your continued
avoidance of the question above -- speak volumes about you and your
personal issues.

I do hope your anger and vitriol subside at some point so that you can
enjoy life even when you don't have "a good bead on things" (i.e.:
Control). Your kind cause more destruction than mine.

- Ron ^*^

Old September 5th 05, 05:58 PM

I don't know who Ron is, my name is Hank. Sorry, don't want to be part
of your argument, just looking for advice.

Hank NOT Ron

Old September 5th 05, 06:22 PM
Werebat

Jill wrote:
On 5 Sep 2005 09:58:29 -0700, wrote:

I don't know who Ron is, my name is Hank. Sorry, don't want to be part
of your argument, just looking for advice.

Hank NOT Ron

Ron, your IP address (posting-host=70.188.130.170) shows in the
headers when you post from Google. HTH.

It does help, thanks. Now I'm sure of how you're sniffing, it's easier
to get around it.

Meanwhile, you are worse than I thought. You're an x-no-archiver.

You're all kooks, you people. You're lumped right in with MoonShyne.

The true picture of who Jill is begins to emerge. Steeped in vitriol,
mired in rage, consumed with a need to control or punish what cannot BE
controlled... Your berating of me for hiding my identity while at the
same time covering your own tracks is akin to the homosexual/homophobe
who knows better than to claim that he "hates fags" in public, but when
no-one is looking he beats them to unconsciousness... and then gets a
private, guilt-ridden wave of pleasure from sodomizing them.

I pity you for your inner turmoil. But you, like Moonie, are a kook who
is best kept at arm's length.

Think about it -- this entire exchange was not started by what you are
trying to make INTO the issue (false headers). It was started by your
inexplicable rage at an obvious joke.

People who fly into uncontrollable fits of rage, namecalling, and
put-downs over harmless, obvious jokes have Problems. Capitalization
intentional.

I pity anyone close to you who cannot get away from your compulsive need
to control. May they be able to escape before you damage them irreparably.

- Ron ^*^

Old September 5th 05, 06:33 PM
Beverly

On 5 Sep 2005 09:16:41 -0700, wrote:

I don't understand why my ex won't let me see the kids. I pay her
every month like clockwork, she doesn't let me see them. This denied
access should be against the law, it is against the law, but my lawyer
tells me not to bother. She'll always win.

I just feel depressed about this.

Unfortunately, enforcing visitation is much more difficult than
enforcing a child support obligation. Your lawyer is probably afraid
that you would never be able to pay him/her what it would cost to
fight this.

In the meanwhile, if your order contains a stipulation for certain
days and times, send her certified return receipt mail with your
intent to exercise your visitation. If she does not allow it,
document that. Keep any kind of evidence you can regarding this
(check into the laws in your state regarding admissability of taped
conversations... my state only requires one person be aware of the
taping). If your order does not stipulate, then you must get the
order modified to stipulate.

After a period of time, take her to court for contempt and, in that,
ask for a custody change. It probably won't happen, but will give the
judge the opportunity to threaten her with a custody change should she
not allow visitation.

If she continues to ignore the judges orders (keep racking up your
evidence), there is a chance (albeit small) that custody will change.
A lot depends on how the judge feels about children's needs to know
their father.

It is a rather expensive venture, but all within your rights to
pursue. Nothing would be guaranteed to go in your favor, but at least
you'd be doing something and not feel so helpless.