MMR Danish study

Old September 17th 04, 10:43 AM
john

Default MMR Danish study

SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK
Further to MMR AND AUTISM: The link really has been established

Chris Gupta
http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chri...in_denmark.htm

Those authors were tied, either indirectly or as employees, to a for-profit
vaccine manufacturer (SSI) with a direct financial interest in the outcome
of the analysis. Their motivations as investigators were closely tied to the
products they were investigating. They have a clear conflict of interest.

Statens Serum Institut relies heavily on its vaccine products for revenue,
growth and profitability.The growth and profitability, in particular, of its
export vaccine business provides strong incentives for SSI to build ties
with public health officials and manufacturing partners in the United States
and United Kingdom. SSI has a clear and strong interest in the policy
debates surrounding the autismmercury controversy. They cannot be considered
an objective party.

SSI has a direct financial interest in the assessment of past
mercury-containing vaccine safety issues and the future viability of
mercury-containing products. Their participation in any analysis directly
compromises the investigation. They should be excluded from further work in
vaccine safety assessment."

The above conclusion is extracted from SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK

In the above you will find an expose which shows the inherent vulnerability
of reputable peer reviewed journals to manipulation by commercial and
private interests and why it is now dangerous to trust them generally.

It is a piece of research and documentation that is astounding. How much
more of this skullduggery is going on in other areas, or did these guys just
invent this conspiracy on their own and without a prior example or corporate
coaching?

This expose does not explore the possibility of professional ghostwriters'
involvement. It could be suggested that those authors did not even see the
data, they just put their names to the articles in exchange for money and/or
prestige?

Leo

Chris Gupta wrote:

Sadly, here again is another example on how our governments literally work
for the industry interest with our tax dollars no less. Please sign and pass
this on to as many people as possible.

Chris Gupta

Extracted from: Petition - Show us the Vaccine Data

http://www.newmediaexplorer.org/chris/

Old September 18th 04, 03:22 AM
HCN

http://www.thefridayproject.co.uk/hi...ety/001404.php

Old September 18th 04, 10:40 PM
PF Riley

On Sat, 18 Sep 2004 02:22:01 GMT, "HCN" wrote:

"john" wrote in message
SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK
Further to MMR AND AUTISM: The link really has been established

Chris Gupta

http://www.thefridayproject.co.uk/hi...ety/001404.php

Looks like it's a great article, but I don't have a spare £15. Could
you post the text of the article?

PF
Old September 25th 04, 05:22 PM
HCN

"john" wrote in message
SOMETHING IS ROTTEN IN DENMARK
Further to MMR AND AUTISM: The link really has been established

Chris Gupta

http://www.thefridayproject.co.uk/hi...ety/001404.php

Looks like it's a great article, but I don't have a spare £15. Could
you post the text of the article?

PF

Minor oops... It worked on 3 separate computers with different aliases for
several days. I had no idea it was a subscription based one, it only just
showed the price on this fourth computer. But the main point was the title:
"MMR: Tin foil hat time "