The Ty Pennington Story

Old September 20th 06, 05:16 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Default The Ty Pennington Story

http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/
Old September 20th 06, 05:37 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
PeterB

Mark Probert wrote:
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due to instances of sudden death.
Hopefully, Ty will remain one of the lucky ones. But who knows?
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0.../adderall.html

Old September 20th 06, 06:15 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
vernon

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or behavioral
science, I can say that it is an excellent illustration of sick science and
a money making scam.

UNBELIEVABLE that people get sucked into that trash.

It makes as much sense as a parent joining a certain Islam sect and
strapping dynamite to their kids and telling them they are expected to take
some dogs with them. THEY absolutely believe the nonsense. There is no
logic to change their mind.

Absolutely pitiful.

How can ANY intelligent person, even without training fall for that, except
to use as a failure excuse.
Of course it is / was on T.V. and there is little or no intellect there.

Old September 20th 06, 06:18 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
vernon

"PeterB" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due to instances of sudden death.
Hopefully, Ty will remain one of the lucky ones. But who knows?
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0.../adderall.html

Oh, come on Peter. After death the parents don't have to cope with their
brats if the brats die. I use the term brat as what the parents think of
their untrained children.
There are a lot suicides also, for people who can't cope. These are
prescribed suicides. (No fault deaths)

Old September 20th 06, 06:42 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
PeterB

Vernon wrote:
"PeterB" wrote in message
ups.com...

Mark Probert wrote:
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due to instances of sudden death.
Hopefully, Ty will remain one of the lucky ones. But who knows?
http://www.consumeraffairs.com/news0.../adderall.html

Oh, come on Peter. After death the parents don't have to cope with their
brats if the brats die. I use the term brat as what the parents think of
their untrained children.

Markey is Ty's daddy? You're right, Ty is in serious trouble.

There are a lot suicides also, for people who can't cope. These are
prescribed suicides. (No fault deaths)

You make a valid point there.

PeterB

Old September 20th 06, 09:55 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
MothWrangler

PeterB wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due to instances of sudden death.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...2005_92_e.html

AFAIK, Canada reversed it's 02/05 ban of Adderall XR in 8/05.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...2005_92_e.html

Nancy
Unique, like everyone else
Old September 21st 06, 12:09 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

MothWrangler wrote:
PeterB wrote:

Mark Probert wrote:

http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

Promoting drugs again, Markey? The promo doesn't even mention the fact
that Canada has pulled Adderall due to instances of sudden death.
http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...2005_92_e.html

AFAIK, Canada reversed it's 02/05 ban of Adderall XR in 8/05.

http://www.hc-sc.gc.ca/ahc-asc/media...2005_92_e.html

Thanks, Nancy...I was thinking that it had been reversed, but I couldn't
find a link.

I guess Petey will will have to come up with some more bull****.
Old September 21st 06, 12:14 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

Vernon wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

From you, Vernon, that means that it has something valid to say.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or behavioral
science,

Was that before or after youbecame a rocket scientist/high ranking
government official, bgtween your eighth and ninth careers?

I can say that it is an excellent illustration of sick science and
a money making scam.

Sure it is...

UNBELIEVABLE that people get sucked into that trash.

Imagine that a person is sucked in because they want to adequately
function in society.

It makes as much sense as a parent joining a certain Islam sect and
strapping dynamite to their kids and telling them they are expected to take
some dogs with them. THEY absolutely believe the nonsense. There is no
logic to change their mind.

That is an absurd analogy.

Old September 21st 06, 03:18 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
David Wright

In article ,
Vernon athere@athere wrote:

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or behavioral
science,

You're not sure which?

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
I used to think that spammers should be hanged, but I've
changed my mind. They should be tortured first.
Old September 21st 06, 03:21 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.kids.health
Mark Probert

David Wright wrote:
In article ,
Vernon athere@athere wrote:
"Mark Probert" wrote in message
http://www.adderallxr.com/ty/ty_story/

The entire site is just about the most ignorant presentation I have ever
seen.

As someone who has actually had some training in psychology or behavioral
science,

You're not sure which?

He skipped that class.

Review: Dreamer: Inspired by a True Story (**) Steve Rhodes General 0 October 18th 05 11:21 PM
eScrew [email protected] Pregnancy 0 December 20th 04 12:07 PM
MMR - SCIENCE AND FICTION": the Richard Horton story john Kids Health 1 October 11th 04 09:47 PM
Review: Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story (***) Steve Rhodes General 0 June 16th 04 01:02 AM
Birth story: very late and *extremely* long Sidheag McCormack Pregnancy 14 December 13th 03 09:37 PM