34 weeks

Old February 28th 04, 11:55 PM
Shena Delian O'Brien

Default 34 weeks

I'm 34 weeks this week and I think I've gone bonkers. LOL

I've had to apologize to DH several times this last week over how out of
character I've acted. I've been highly emotional, annoyed at everything,
and worry like nobody's business over the tiniest little things. I have
nervous, exhausted energy that just keeps me up and whizzing around even
when my body feels very tired.

The last several days I've been bloating up at work and by the time I
get home I can't budge my rings or string a sentence together without
pausing several times in between words.

To top it all off I think I can only make a decent quantity of pee if I
lay down for an hour first. I have to pee all the time but it's a
little bit, but if I lie down for an hour or so as soon as I get up I go
pee like a racehorse! What's up with *that*?

The baby is still adorable and kicking, although he has this talent for
kicking backwards towards my spine and up against my diaphragm making me
gasp for breath. I can't really feel THOSE kicks, just the rebound
movement, but I feel the gasp coming on and know he's in there up to
mischief.

I had this paranoid moment yesterday, the first one I've had this entire
pregnancy, where the baby was in a rest period and I had to sit down and
poke at him to make him move just so I was sure he was still alive. Gosh
he'd been wiggling around all morning and had only stopped for an hour
or so to rest, and here mom is waking him up! He squirmed dutifully and
I patted my tummy and apologized for bothering him... poor little man
having to deal with a crazy mom!

Old February 29th 04, 01:31 AM
Auntie Bubbles

"Shena Delian O'Brien" wrote in message
newsT90c.434602$na.1039515@attbi_s04...
I'm 34 weeks this week and I think I've gone bonkers. LOL

32 1/2 weeks here, Shena!

snipped emotional stuff I'm going through also...

I had this paranoid moment yesterday, the first one I've had this entire
pregnancy, where the baby was in a rest period and I had to sit down and
poke at him to make him move just so I was sure he was still alive. Gosh
he'd been wiggling around all morning and had only stopped for an hour
or so to rest, and here mom is waking him up! He squirmed dutifully and
I patted my tummy and apologized for bothering him... poor little man
having to deal with a crazy mom!

I do the same thing from time to time, and I jiggle my belly or drink
something really cold and the Beanie will always squirm for me, and I tell
(him or her) "thank you Beanie". I feel so silly!
You're not crazy, and you're not alone!
Cheers,
Alexis
EDD 4/21/04
Beanie #1

Old February 29th 04, 09:52 AM
Cam & Shane

To top it all off I think I can only make a decent quantity of pee if I
lay down for an hour first. I have to pee all the time but it's a
little bit, but if I lie down for an hour or so as soon as I get up I go
pee like a racehorse! What's up with *that*?

I so know what you mean about the peeing thing - you have to rush to the loo
and then there's hardly anything there and then five minutes later it's all
on...

And I'm only 29 weeks!!

Thank godness it's only a temporary situation.

Hang in there :-)

Camille