Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 7th 07, 06:35 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Tip

Default Does anybody really buy DAVID MOORE'S BS? Yes we do, not bull**** at all

On Aug 6, 4:31 pm, "freedom"
wrote:

On Mon, 06 Aug 2007, firemonkey wrote:
On Aug 6, 4:58 pm, " krp" wrote:
"freedom" wrote in message

ked.net...

Getting DESPERATE DANNY??????
Not at all.

Yeah you ARE weenie! It shows.

I just want to know if you bought one or more diplomas from
Shaftesbury University.

What *I* want to know is WHY did you repeatedly molest your
child?
"My
daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet."
How is that credible evidence of sexual abuse?
Especially if puppet bear is poo paper or poop paper.

Did you never wipe any of your children' behinds when they were too
young to do it properly themselves?

It's credible Danny because all of us here KNOW that "CHILDREN NEVER
LIE" about sexual abuse!!

Sure it's toilet paper Danny. We ALL believe you!

Trying to shift the blame Danny? Why did you molest your daughter?
SURE
you were just "LOVING" her, all pedophiles say that! So, tell us WHY did
you
do it Danny?

getting back to you college decree's, where did you say they were from
again kennie?
He'll never answer this question. Notice how he snips it whenever someone
asks it?
Fortunately, he doesn't need to answer it...the answer is already provided
for him, at:

Davey aren't you worried that some of your victims you are sending on
fools errands might find you?

Till you supply where you got your bull**** degrees!

His ex step daughter has confirmed that he is a fraud.
http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Hi Alan! BWAHAHahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

His CV, which can be found athttp://docs.aboutkenpangborn.com,
answers
this conclusively. Unless you buy Ken's story that I joined the Texas
Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association under his name, paid their membership
fee etc. all so I could upload a phony resume.

http://www.aboutkenpangborn.com

Old August 7th 07, 01:26 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED DAN FOR IT!

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Dave, Why don't you post a link to Megan's Myspace?
Why did you refer to it so much yet not post it?

Because --------
LIST OF EXCUSES:

1. I am NOT naming any damn silly cat!! Oh....
~~
222,556,895. I dunno!

Old August 7th 07, 01:29 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE AND FREECYCLE

DIP**** DAVEY MOORE
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

David Moore seems to have LOADS of free time on his hands,

False.

True look at your posts.

being unemployed and all.

False.

True Davey. Charter Funding fired your ass. Now THAT'S news isn't it?
Them and Sara Lee.

So he's busy placing freecycle ads all over the country in my
name.. Giving my phone and my address.

False. Lack of proof for these claims...noted.

Yah right Davey.

There are a bunch of unhappy people.

Yes...or, as they are commonly referred to: "former KRP Consulting
clients."

No they are commonly referred to as David Moore's "MARKS."

I have managed to provide them with Davey's address and photo.

Old August 7th 07, 01:33 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy BUTTMONKEY'S CRAP?

DAVID DIP**** MOORE AS:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

BUTTMONKEY to the defense. WHY did Danny molest his daughter?

Do you have any proof that he did, other than your repeated ranting about
it? Or is this another of your lies, such as your claim last week that
I'm
a "BABY BEATER"?

Sure Davey the PROOF is that child said he did, and EVERYONE here knows
that children NEVER LIE!

Old August 7th 07, 01:36 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default Does anybody really buy DAVID MOORE'S BS?

LITTLE PANSY DAVID MOORE AS:
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

Davey aren't you worried that some of your victims you are sending on
fools errands might find you?

I don't have any "victims" and haven't sent anyone on any "fools errands"
(unless you count all the times I've left bread crumbs for you to follow.)
Nevertheless, if they're getting my address from you, then I'm sure I'm
quite safe, as you clearly have no clue where to find me.

Davey the day will come when the many people you target with your false
Freecycle ads will all come forward in a forum that will leave your little
sphincter puckering! Meanwhile ALL of us just provide your photo and Calumet
City address so that those you inconvenience can take whatever retribution
they wish on you. *I* tend to warn them that since you are a SISSY that
they'll have to place earphones on because your WHINING and SNIVELING will
make them puke otherwise.

Old August 7th 07, 01:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

Davey aren't you worried that some of your victims you are sending on
fools errands might find you?

Till you supply where you got your bull**** degrees!

Why did Danny molest his little daughter?

Old August 7th 07, 01:38 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

LITTLE SISSY DAVID MOORE AS:
d.net...

His CV, which can be found at http://docs.aboutken answers
this conclusively. Unless you buy Ken's story that I joined the Texas
Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association under his name, paid their
membership
fee etc. all so I could upload a phony resume.

Well Davey I can tell you that *I* never joined that group and that is
NOT an accurate copy of my CV.

Old August 7th 07, 01:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

DAVID DIP**** MOORE AS:
"Tip" wrote in message
oups.com...

Hi Alan! BWAHAHahahahahahahahhaahhahaahhahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aa

Davey do you think he's a guy you want to continue to screw with?

Old August 7th 07, 01:41 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
firemonkey

Default Does anybody really buy ken pangborn''s BS? No We Don't!!!!

On Aug 7, 7:38 am, " krp" wrote:
LITTLE SISSY DAVID MOORE AS:"freedom" wrote in message

d.net...

Davey aren't you worried that some of your victims you are sending
on
fools errands might find you?

Till you supply where you got your bull**** degrees!

His CV, which can be found athttp://docs.aboutkenanswers
this conclusively. Unless you buy Ken's story that I joined the Texas
Criminal Defense Lawyer's Association under his name, paid their
membership
fee etc. all so I could upload a phony resume.

Well Davey I can tell you that *I* never joined that group and that is
NOT an accurate copy of my CV.

Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,
testified that he contacted Shaftesbury on Thursday and said he wanted
a degree in criminology. He was told that it would cost $1,300 --
transcripts included, no class work required.