Florida Lawmakers seek more oversight of DCF

Old August 7th 07, 01:59 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy ken pangborn''s BS? ASCPS TAG TEAM

"buttmonkey" wrote in message
ups.com...

Well Davey I can tell you that *I* never joined that group and that
is
NOT an accurate copy of my CV.

Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass handed to
him and BUTTMONKEY takes over! Any connections here , ANYONE???

Old August 7th 07, 05:31 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default DAN SULLIVAN'S DAUGHTER SAID "My daddy touched me with the puppet bear in the toilet." CPS FOUNDED DAN FOR IT!

On Aug 7, 7:26 am, " krp" wrote:
"Greegor" wrote in message

ups.com...

Dave, Why don't you post a link to Megan's Myspace?
Why did you refer to it so much yet not post it?

Because --------
LIST OF EXCUSES:

1. I am NOT naming any damn silly cat!! Oh....
~~
222,556,895. I dunno!

What do you think about this Dan?

Old August 7th 07, 05:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 7, 8:59 am, " krp" wrote:
"buttmonkey" wrote in message

ups.com...

Well Davey I can tell you that *I* never joined that group and that
is
NOT an accurate copy of my CV.

Don A. Wojtowich, an investigator with the Attorney General's Office,

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass handed to
him

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Have you counted how many posts of mine make a fool of you and your
websites?

You can say ZERO if you like, but... how many potential clients of
your's will read them and chose NOT to hire YOU!!!

It only costs you money, kenny boy... only money!!!!!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Old August 7th 07, 09:32 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy ken pangborn''s statements about Dan? YES!!!!!!!!

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass handed
him

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah Danny it's funny.

Have you counted how many posts of mine make a fool of you and your
websites?

Dan - really? Why did you molest your daughter???

Old August 7th 07, 09:44 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Does anybody really buy the crappy info on ken pangborn''s websites??? Not unless they're brain dead.

On Aug 7, 4:32 pm, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

oups.com...

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass handed
him

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah Danny it's funny.

Have you counted how many posts of mine make a fool of you and your
websites?

Dan - really? Why did you molest your daughter???

I didn't... as evidenced by my having no CPS finding against me, no
criminal charges, and by the Judge throwing the petition out of Court!

You can explain, kenny boy, why the copy on your websites appears to
be written by someone with less than a high school education.

I know you say you wrote some... but did you actually PAY someone to
write the rest?

I'm thinking about putting up my own website about the A-Team and KRP
consulting websites so your potential clients can read an accurate and
true critique.

I can't tell you how bad I'll feel if what I do costs you clients...
and of course MONEY!!!!!

Old August 7th 07, 09:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - YES LOTS!

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ups.com...

Isn't it FUNNY - - - Kane gets his ass handed to him on Bowlby and
Cuba - and retires from the game - Dan takes over and gets HIS ass
handed
him
BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Yeah Danny it's funny.

Have you counted how many posts of mine make a fool of you and your
websites?

Dan - really? Why did you molest your daughter???

I didn't... as evidenced by my having no CPS finding against me, no
criminal charges, and by the Judge throwing the petition out of Court!

Sure you did. She said so CLEARLY and ALL of us here KNOW that children
NEVER LIE!

You can explain, kenny boy, why the copy on your websites appears to
be written by someone with less than a high school education.

In your OPINION Danny.

I'm thinking about putting up my own website about the A-Team and KRP
consulting websites so your potential clients can read an accurate and
true critique.

Oh PLEASE little Danny. Are YOU on welfare too or would you happen to
have some assets I can take from you? Here's a hint Danny, take this from
years of experience. Whatever I may say about Moore - having dealt with you
both, they'd have to give Moore a lobotomy and throw away the 3/4ths of the
brain for you to be in his league. YOU are just an arrogant prikkk who THINK
he knows it all. Moore actually HAS a brain.

Old August 7th 07, 09:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - nobody!!!

On Aug 7, 4:51 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

Then why didn't you hire him to write the copy for your websites?

Old August 7th 07, 10:02 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - YES!!!!!!!!!!

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
ps.com...

[...]

He would have been better than YOU Danny! Here's a clue. Some of the
text was written by LAWYERS (plural) some by psychologists and professors
at MAJOR US universities. BUT I am not at all surprised that you think YOU
are better! Not in the slightest Danny.

Old August 7th 07, 10:13 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

Default Does anybody really buy the info on ken pangborn''s websites - NFW!

On Aug 7, 5:02 pm, " krp" wrote:
[...]

What a crock.

BUT I am not at all surprised that you think YOU
are better! Not in the slightest Danny.

I didn't claim to be better.

But bull **** is easily recognized in every paragraph of both of your
websites.

That's what my website about you, the A-Team and krp consulting will
demonstrate.

Like the posts I've been making on asCPS about you that you've been
ignoring.

I'm going to start off with them and work my way through everything
you say and claim.

Line by line.

And you can disagree with what I post, but I'll just be asking
questions.

Like "What are the names of the colleges Ken got his BA and MS degrees
from?"

"Why won't he say?"

"Why doesn't this sentence make sense?"

"Doesn't ken know that "a insight" is grammatically incorrect?"

Sound like fun????

Sound like it'll cost you clients and MONEY?????

One can only hope.