October Birthday Roll Call

Old October 6th 04, 01:44 PM
Sophie

"Welches" wrote in message
news:ndO8d.497$L%4.455@newsfe4-

Dh is 30 on 7th
Rachel is 4 on 27th
Anna is 1 on 19th
What a month!
Debbie

Wow, busy!!

Old October 6th 04, 01:44 PM
Sophie

"Dee in Canada" wrote in message
I'll be 36 on the 10th - and DH and I celebrate our 10th anniversary on

the
8th.

Dee in Canada
Mom to Gabriella (7)
and Anthony ( 3.5)

Aahhh how are you???

Long time no see

Old October 6th 04, 02:24 PM
Anne Rogers

Have we had one yet?

not that I noticed, I was 25 yesterday (5th)

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

my grandma is 80 that day

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

and that's my hubbies b'day, you're nabbing my families days!

Old October 6th 04, 03:56 PM
Welches

Sophie wrote in message

"Welches" wrote in message

Dh is 30 on 7th
Rachel is 4 on 27th
Anna is 1 on 19th
What a month!
Debbie

Wow, busy!!

Expensive anyway!
Debbie

Old October 6th 04, 05:08 PM
Sophie

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message

Have we had one yet?

not that I noticed, I was 25 yesterday (5th)

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

my grandma is 80 that day

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

and that's my hubbies b'day, you're nabbing my families days!

Lol - October sure is a busy month.

Old October 6th 04, 07:20 PM
Anne Rogers

Lol - October sure is a busy month.

it sure is, I didn't mention 2 friends this weekend, and my dad next week,
if I make it to all the parties it will have been 5, yes 5 this week, it's
the busiest week of the year for me, every year!

Old October 6th 04, 07:50 PM
newfy.1

"Welches" wrote in message

Expensive anyway!
Debbie

No kidding! I'm the 8th, ds is the 11th and this baby is due the 24th. Add
to that, sil is the 6th (note: need to make phone call!).

JennP.

Old October 6th 04, 08:50 PM
Welches

newfy.1 wrote in message

"Welches" wrote in message

Expensive anyway!
Debbie

No kidding! I'm the 8th, ds is the 11th and this baby is due the 24th. Add
to that, sil is the 6th (note: need to make phone call!).

JennP.

Yes I also have the little boy I nannied on 8th, my dad on 14th, #1's
godmother & my cousin (both on 31st).
Before I got married the birthday time of year was the spring!
Debbie

Old October 7th 04, 06:32 AM
Samantha C.

I'll be 28 on October 26th .

Samantha

Old October 7th 04, 12:29 PM
Dee in Canada

Hey Sophie,

So good to hear from you!!

We are doing fine -- I've been lurking here now and then but haven't posted
much. I check your website every so often to see how you all are doing!
Charlotte's an absolute doll -- and the boys -- I can't believe how big
they've gotten!! Congrats on the newest addition -- he looks much more like
you than the other 3!!

Life's been absolutely hectic lately! Work's crazy, the kids are growing
like weeds - Gabriella started grade 2 in September and Anthony's in a
preschool class that he loves!

My SIL (who is 37 and has had fertility issues for 14+ years) is now 35+
weeks
pregnant -- the entire family is absolutely thrilled! I'm trying to keep
her calm, prepare to help her with labour and delivery (I was *so* thrilled
when she asked me to be with her), gather all my baby stuff, organizing her
(surprise) baby
shower for the end of the month... Hubby and I are going away for the
weekend
to celebrate our 10th anniversary. Gee, I'm getting tired just *writing*
all these things down... October is always a crazy month - but this year,
even more so!!

As for me, I'm feeling the baby bug BIG TIME but I'm trying to stay
away from mkp cause I can't convince hubby to have another... he's happy
with our two. However, I just can't help but feel I'm not quite done! I
wonder if I'll ever get over that feeling??

How are you doing?

Take care,

Dee in Canada
Mom to Gabriella (7)