Being Grumpy

Old October 4th 04, 05:56 AM
Kelly

Default Being Grumpy

All of a sudden I became a very grouchy and crabby woman on Friday. What's
up with that? I don't remember being so touchy and easily irritated during
my other pregnancies so this is new (or I easily forget) Will this, too,
pass and is anyone else crabby?

Kelly
#4 2/05

Old October 4th 04, 07:11 AM
Amy

Wait until it's born. Ana had her shots on Wednesday, by Friday I was
pelting the neighbour's garage with rotten eggs (it isn't anything personal
against the neighbours, the side of their garage just happens to be our
wall).

--
Amy,
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

#4 2/05

#4 2/05

I was that way with #3. It was a good thing Dylan was in Japan - lol.

Old October 4th 04, 04:55 PM
Vicky Bilaniuk

Amy wrote:

Wait until it's born. Ana had her shots on Wednesday, by Friday I was
pelting the neighbour's garage with rotten eggs (it isn't anything personal
against the neighbours, the side of their garage just happens to be our
wall).

Hmmmm... Sounds like interesting stress relief. Has it worked? I
don't have anything that I could throw rotten eggs at without someone
calling the cops on me about, though. ;-) Well, I could throw them at
my own house, but somehow that doesn't sound very satisfying.

The only sort of destructive thing I've ever done that I was *allowed*
to do, and that actually made me feel better, was to jump up and down on
an already dead keyboard (broke the keys off and sent them flying and
everything, which was soooooooo much fun). This was after having
computer troubles for hours on end (actually, I think I was trying to
code something that just wasn't working). It was loads of serious fun,
actually. I scared the crap out of DH because he didn't know that the
keyboard had actually failed. The poor guy thought I was jumping on a
perfectly good keyboard. ;-)

Amy, I hope you're feeling better.
Old October 4th 04, 10:42 PM
Amy

"Vicky Bilaniuk" wrote in message
. ..

Hmmmm... Sounds like interesting stress relief. Has it worked? I
don't have anything that I could throw rotten eggs at without someone
calling the cops on me about, though. ;-) Well, I could throw them at
my own house, but somehow that doesn't sound very satisfying.

It was rather satisfying, disappointing though because they had been in the
fridge so long they didn't even smell bad. In fact, two of them looked just
like normal eggs. Ice cubes are great too.

The only sort of destructive thing I've ever done that I was *allowed*
to do, and that actually made me feel better, was to jump up and down on
an already dead keyboard (broke the keys off and sent them flying and
everything, which was soooooooo much fun). This was after having
computer troubles for hours on end (actually, I think I was trying to
code something that just wasn't working). It was loads of serious fun,
actually. I scared the crap out of DH because he didn't know that the
keyboard had actually failed. The poor guy thought I was jumping on a
perfectly good keyboard. ;-)

LOL that is funny. When I was treated badly by my work, I got one of their
shopping bags, filled it with rags and tied it, and kicked the sh!t out of
it in full view of my neighbours while wearing my uniform. It didn't
accomplish much, but it felt good. Can you tell I have anger issues? lol..

Amy, I hope you're feeling better.

I do, thanks :-)

Old October 4th 04, 11:06 PM
Tori M.

LOL that is funny. When I was treated badly by my work, I got one of their
shopping bags, filled it with rags and tied it, and kicked the sh!t out of
it in full view of my neighbours while wearing my uniform. It didn't
accomplish much, but it felt good. Can you tell I have anger issues? lol..

See I would think that beating a fellow employee would show anger issues
Kicking the stuffing out of a shopping bag sounds constructive to me
Though my mom used to keep jumk furnature in out celler and when my brother
would get angry she would send him down to break it apart.. it saved walls
that way and we never had to pay the $10.00 dump fee

Tori

--
Bonnie 3/20/02
Xavier due 10/17/04

Old October 5th 04, 01:52 AM
Cathy

Kelly wrote:
All of a sudden I became a very grouchy and crabby woman on Friday.

Wow, only on a Friday? You're lucky! Poor DH never knows what to expect -
especially when I've had a bad nights sleep. Everything can be blamed on
hormones can't it?

Cathy

Old October 5th 04, 06:58 AM
Kelly

Oh, that would be fun! Not only that, but it wasn't like you then broke the
thing being mad at it. All over, that was a good choice (jumping on the
defunct keyboard!)

Kelly

Old October 5th 04, 07:00 AM
Kelly

Oh, I'd like to think that it can be blamed on hormones. Makes complete
sense to me.

Kelly

Old October 5th 04, 07:01 AM
Kelly

Ya, but you can still get mad at someone that's not around Not that I
have or anything (sly grin)

Kelly

#4 2/05

I was that way with #3. It was a good thing Dylan was in Japan - lol.