October Birthday Roll Call

Old October 5th 04, 08:38 PM
Sophie

Default October Birthday Roll Call

Have we had one yet?

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

Old October 5th 04, 08:45 PM
Eric Anderson

"Sophie" wrote in message
Have we had one yet?

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

Emily will be 6 on the 13th. We had her party this past weekend though
because DH is leaving soon.

Denise

Old October 5th 04, 11:37 PM
Dee in Canada

I'll be 36 on the 10th - and DH and I celebrate our 10th anniversary on the
8th.

Dee in Canada
Mom to Gabriella (7)
and Anthony ( 3.5)

Old October 5th 04, 11:41 PM
Bóliath

"Sophie" wrote
Have we had one yet?

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

I'll be 35 on the 16th

Old October 6th 04, 01:19 AM
firedancer623

"Sophie" wrote in message
Have we had one yet?

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

It's late but Xander turned 1 on the first.

Kari
mom to Kaylie, Noah and Xander

Old October 6th 04, 01:24 AM
newfy.1

I'll be 34 on the 8th, and ds will be 4 on the 11th.

JennP.

Old October 6th 04, 08:27 AM
Stephanie J

"Sophie" wrote

Have we had one yet?

Me - I'll be 32 on the 26th

(My mom will also be 62 on the 7th.)

My 2nd will be Sweet 16 on the 28th (nope, she's never been kissedg), the
same day my aunt will be 44. My inlaws have an anniversary on the 8th - 26
years

Stephanie
mom to 7 - 18, 15, 12 (13 on Nov 3), 9, 6, 4 and 16.5 months

Old October 6th 04, 09:41 AM
Welches

Sophie wrote in message
Have we had one yet?