Kid is fussy

Old September 29th 05, 01:39 AM
Kim

"Mystified One" wrote in message
I'm willing to bet it happens when you're stuck with a child all day and
can't get any adult stimulation.

The years I spent at home with my kids almost drove me nuts! I love them,
but I like being reminded I'm human, too.

Awwwwwwwww thanks but yaknow I'm not... My babies are 18 1/2 and 14 years
old... I need a break from reality some days and if using the term sammich
(which I used as a child and my children hav NEVER used) pleases me then
dammit I'm going to...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
: "Kim" wrote in message
: news:ldj_e.193333$wr.180374@clgrps12...
: Hi Anna!
:
: There are whole grain pastas AND vegetable pasta's... MUCH better if
: Darrell
: is going through a fuzzy spell... My boy - back in the day - would
only
: eat
: peanutbutter and banana sammiches and a glass of milk... Brekky, lunch
and
: dinner!
:
: Why do mothers talk like babies when addressing adults? Sammiches?
Brekky?
: What the heck is a "fuzzy spell"? Are you children having children?
:
:

Old September 29th 05, 01:40 AM
Kim

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Mystified One" wrote in message
I'm willing to bet it happens when you're stuck with a child all day and
can't get any adult stimulation.

Single mothers stuck all day with children are welfare queens. Weak women
are responders who rely on other people to provide them with personal
happiness and emotional stimulation. There is no excuse for a MATURE
woman
to talk like a baby!

Poor Bob needs his eyes checked... I didn't say I was mature... Nope I do
NOT remember writing that at all...

The years I spent at home with my kids almost drove me nuts! I love
them,
but I like being reminded I'm human, too.

This comment is an indication more fathers should be given custody of
their
children. The emotional maturity provided by fathers is far more
beneficial
to a child's development than the weak excuses mothers use to justify why
they can't do what is needed to raise their children successfully.

Old September 29th 05, 01:43 AM
Kim

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:54:58 GMT, "Bob Whiteside"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

This comment is an indication more fathers should be given custody of
their
children. The emotional maturity provided by fathers is far more
beneficial
to a child's development than the weak excuses mothers use to justify why
they can't do what is needed to raise their children successfully.

Although it's a nice wish that fathers be involved in their children's
lives, many seem to lave less emotional maturity than physical ability
to help create a child. Gender does not make or break a parent in
itself.

BTW, you forgot your widdle wubber duckie last week when you asked me to
skwub your backie in the tubbie.

'Kate

*snickering*

Old September 29th 05, 01:44 AM
Kim

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:46:15 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 02:54:58 GMT, "Bob Whiteside"
the following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

This comment is an indication more fathers should be given custody of
their
children. The emotional maturity provided by fathers is far more
beneficial
to a child's development than the weak excuses mothers use to justify
why
they can't do what is needed to raise their children successfully.

Although it's a nice wish that fathers be involved in their children's
lives, many seem to lave less emotional maturity than physical ability
to help create a child. Gender does not make or break a parent in
itself.

BTW, you forgot your widdle wubber duckie last week when you asked me to
skwub your backie in the tubbie.

'Kate

Kate you bad bad ting joo. Don't feed da widdle trollzie woozies.

Christine

They're cross posting with the child support group. He'll never see it
and I needed to say it. :-) I know, bad 'Kate. Get the paddle.

'Kate

Yeah well it's been a while for me... I forgot to check before I
responded -- It's been a long day

Dammit
LOL

Old September 29th 05, 02:35 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Mystified One" wrote in message

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
ink.net...
:
:
: No one here gives a **** about your pathological need to bash your
: ex-husband.
:
: Why are you pumping your children for information about how their father
is
: doing? And why are you accepting your children's interpretation of his
: situation as fact? Why are you trying to make people believe you are
: happier now because you are divorced? These are some good questions for
you
: to bring up in therapy, if you ever go.
:
:
I'm not pumping them for information. The information was available

through
a social report done by the court system. I wouldn't dare pump my kids

for
any information.

Nice snip job. You took out the part about "what my kids tell me" and
changed it to "information...available through a social report done by the
court system." That's just total BS because any court report regarding
your case would not report out on the status of his current marriage.

Mothers who pump their children for information about their ex's are abusing
their children. It puts the children in the position to tattle on their
fathers and deliver the "good news" mom wants to hear to get their mother's
approval. That's child abuse no matter how you try to diffuse attention
away from what you originally said.

Old September 29th 05, 03:01 AM
Mystified One

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
k.net...
:
: "Mystified One" wrote in message
: ...
:
: "Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
: ink.net...
: :
: :
[...]
Only thing the kids really tell me is their father fights a lot with their
stepmother. And yes, the only place I know about his finances is through
the social report via the Domestic Relations Office.

Old September 29th 05, 04:13 AM
CME

"'Kate" wrote in message
On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 05:46:15 GMT, "CME" the
following was posted in blue dry erase marker:

"'Kate" wrote in message
. ..
[...]

Nah I was merely teasing... I just wanted a chance to talk wike a widdle
babeh.

Christine

Old September 29th 05, 05:27 AM
Bob Whiteside

"Kim" wrote in message
newsKG_e.278699$tt5.124251@edtnps90...

"Bob Whiteside" wrote in message
nk.net...

"Mystified One" wrote in message
I'm willing to bet it happens when you're stuck with a child all day

and
can't get any adult stimulation.

Single mothers stuck all day with children are welfare queens. Weak

women
are responders who rely on other people to provide them with personal
happiness and emotional stimulation. There is no excuse for a MATURE
woman
to talk like a baby!

Poor Bob needs his eyes checked... I didn't say I was mature... Nope I do
NOT remember writing that at all...

That's right you didn't say you were mature! And I'll accept the fact you
are not mature.

But what you failed to recognize is many men have been single parents and
know how to take care of young children. One of the adult male child
rearing skills is to bring adult language into the parent/child relationship
and not talk baby talk. When their children are over 14 years of age like
one poster here admitted to doing it is totally inappropriate to be talking
baby talk. Children pick up on the emotional maturity of their parents and
talking like babies is not a mature sign for mothers to be proud of
displaying.

Old September 29th 05, 01:56 PM

"One of the adult male child rearing skills is to bring adult language
into the parent/child relationship and not talk baby talk."

I've seen many a father using baby talk with their kids. To say men
only use adult language with their children and only women use baby
talk is ridiculous.

Kid is fussy A Carter Child Support 50 October 14th 05 06:48 PM
Tendring PCT: Dr. Sarah's baby is fussy - her baby is her priority - that is as it should be Todd Gastaldo Pregnancy 1 January 5th 05 04:24 PM
dairy problems or just a fussy baby? Molly Ging Breastfeeding 1 October 11th 03 01:25 PM
Very fussy after bottles Laurie Breastfeeding 0 July 14th 03 06:06 AM