Feingold, fluoride and 'subtle brain dysfunction'

Old August 2nd 05, 01:16 PM
Todd Gastaldo

Default Feingold, fluoride and 'subtle brain dysfunction'

FEINGOLD, FLUORIDE AND "SUBTLE BRAIN DYSFUNCTION"

Shula Edelkind asks a penetrating question below...

----- Original Message -----(via Anita Knight)
Old August 2nd 05, 07:03 PM
maison.mousse

FEINGOLD, FLUORIDE AND "SUBTLE BRAIN SNIPCDC recently admitted the

cumulative poison fluoride works TOPICALLY - it
doesn't NEED to be in the water.

If people really want the poison for their teeth they can brush with
poisoned (fluoride) toothpaste. (Fluoride toothpaste is indeed poisoned.
There is a poison warning on every tube. See www.aquasafe.us.)

No warning on my fluoride toothpaste!!
I do not doubt that you suffer from brain dysfunction but
if you seek proper medical help they should be able to
find the real cause.

Hope you get better!
Peace, love and ect.

Old August 2nd 05, 10:02 PM
Todd Gastaldo

FLUORIDATED TABLE SALT

Although the vast majority of western Europe has reportedly rejected WATER
fluoridation.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/

I am told that putting the cumulative poison fluoride in table salt is quite
common in Europe.

See the very end of this post.

in article , maison.mousse at
wrote on 8/2/05 11:03 AM:

FEINGOLD, FLUORIDE AND "SUBTLE BRAIN SNIPCDC recently admitted the

cumulative poison fluoride works TOPICALLY - it
doesn't NEED to be in the water.

If people really want the poison for their teeth they can brush with
poisoned (fluoride) toothpaste. (Fluoride toothpaste is indeed poisoned.
There is a poison warning on every tube. See
www.aquasafe.us.)

No warning on my fluoride toothpaste!!

France reportedly does not put the cumulative poison fluoride in public
drinking water.
http://www.fluoridealert.org/france.jpeg

I do not doubt that you suffer from brain dysfunction but
if you seek proper medical help they should be able to
find the real cause.

If the real cause of my brain dysfunction is fluoride-on-the-brain, to my
knowledge, no medical help is possible for me.

(I may be beyond reach even if medical help is possible. : )

According research cited at www.fluoridealert.org, there is more fluoride in
the brain (the pineal gland) than in tooth enamel.

Who knows what it is doing to the brain - but as I indicated in my post - at
least one neurotoxicologist (Dr. Phyllis Mullenix) suspects fluoride in the
brain may cause subtle brain dysfunction.

After a lifetime of drinking water with the cumulative poison fluoride
added, I do wonder how much has accumulated in my brain - and in my
skeleton.

Hope you get better!
Peace, love and ect.

Thank you for the peace and love, etc.

I was glad to read that France does not put the cumulative poison fluoride
into public drinking water.

I am glad that you have the choice to brush with poisoned tooth paste.

Do you also use the fluoridated salt that is sold in Europe?

Since it is poisoned, it should carry a warning - but probably doesn't since
your poisoned toothpaste carries no warning.

I am glad you have that choice too.

Choice is good.

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

PS Getting the cumulative poison fluoride out of America's drinking water is
not my primary focus.

My primary focus is stopping obstetricians from using semisitting and dorsal
delivery positions because they close the birth canal up to 30% at delivery.

See ACOG's 2005 edition: How NOT to birth
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/3606

See also: RNs: 'Stitches, episiotomy, and postpartum complications'
(Maternal care
learning needs)

Being in France, it might interest you to know that the birth-canal-closing
semi-sitting position is
credited to Francois Mauriceau (1637-1709); though he apparently
plagiarized the idea from Aristotle. [Dunn PM. Francois Mauriceau
(1637-1709) and maternal posture for parturition. *Arch Dis Child
1991;66:78-9. *Address: Prof. Dunn, Southmead Hospital, Southmead Road,
Bristol *BS10 5NB])

Old August 2nd 05, 10:26 PM
Todd Gastaldo

I forgot to mention: I don't think any countries besides the US place the
fluoride poison warning on toothpaste. If anyone is interested in reading
it, see www.aquasafe.us.

Todd

in article , Todd Gastaldo at

Old August 11th 05, 08:44 PM
Quasin

maison.mousse wrote:

If people really want the poison for their teeth they can brush with
poisoned (fluoride) toothpaste. (Fluoride toothpaste is indeed poisoned.
There is a poison warning on every tube. See www.aquasafe.us.)

No warning on my fluoride toothpaste!!

There is on mine. Crest cavity protection, back of tube:

"Warnings Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more
than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away."
Old August 11th 05, 09:01 PM
Mark & Steven Bornfeld

Quasin wrote:

maison.mousse wrote:

If people really want the poison for their teeth they can brush with
poisoned (fluoride) toothpaste. (Fluoride toothpaste is indeed poisoned.
There is a poison warning on every tube. See www.aquasafe.us.)

No warning on my fluoride toothpaste!!

There is on mine. Crest cavity protection, back of tube:

"Warnings Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more
than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away."

Says that on aspirin too.

Steve

--
Mark & Steven Bornfeld DDS
http://www.dentaltwins.com
Old August 12th 05, 11:47 AM
Todd Gastaldo

in article C8OKe.6579$zB4.3528@trndny08, Mark & Steven Bornfeld at
wrote on 8/11/05 1:01 PM:

Quasin wrote:

maison.mousse wrote:

If people really want the poison for their teeth they can brush with
poisoned (fluoride) toothpaste. (Fluoride toothpaste is indeed poisoned.
There is a poison warning on every tube. See
www.aquasafe.us.)

No warning on my fluoride toothpaste!!

There is on mine. Crest cavity protection, back of tube:

"Warnings Keep out of reach of children under 6 yrs. of age. If more
than used for brushing is accidentally swallowed, get medical help or
contact a Poison Control Center right away."

Says that on aspirin too.

Steve

That's weird. Most people don't brush with aspirin.

Seriously though - aspirin is an NSAID and NSAIDS kill and hospitalize a lot
of people.

Todd