OT what news server did I use?

Old August 11th 05, 12:13 PM
Anne Rogers

Default OT what news server did I use?

back in the spring (northern hemisphere) there was a discussion about
good news servers, particularly those not related to ISP, anyway as I
was having trouble with mine I registered for one. Details are on my
laptop that got damaged, I now have a new laptop, I should be able to
get the data of my old harddrive, but as yet haven't got the equipment.
So I'm trying to retrieve the details from the website, but I can't
find it! I've searched google, but I can't find the thread, or a
general search hasn't shown up any pages I recognise. I know it was a
german provider and that is about it. I was using it up until about a
month ago and definitely using it when Ada was born. So if anyone can
look at the headers and tell me what I was using I would be very
grateful!

Cheers

Anne

Old August 11th 05, 12:28 PM
Grymma

Anne Rogers wrote:
back in the spring (northern hemisphere) there was a discussion about
good news servers, particularly those not related to ISP, anyway as I
was having trouble with mine I registered for one. Details are on my
laptop that got damaged, I now have a new laptop, I should be able to
get the data of my old harddrive, but as yet haven't got the equipment.
So I'm trying to retrieve the details from the website, but I can't
find it! I've searched google, but I can't find the thread, or a
general search hasn't shown up any pages I recognise. I know it was a
german provider and that is about it. I was using it up until about a
month ago and definitely using it when Ada was born. So if anyone can
look at the headers and tell me what I was using I would be very
grateful!

news.individual.net ?
--
Grymma AFPOh Goddess Of Hangovers; B.F.(use 'reply to')
"There is nothing better than a friend, unless it is a friend with

Old August 11th 05, 02:15 PM
Anne Rogers

grymma, you are a star, thank you so much, I'll blame my complete
inability to find that out for myself on postnatal lack of brain cells!

Anne

Old August 11th 05, 02:44 PM
Grymma

Anne Rogers wrote:
grymma, you are a star, thank you so much, I'll blame my complete
inability to find that out for myself on postnatal lack of brain cells!

's ok, it's a syndrome I am very familiar with :-D

--
Grymma AFPOh Goddess Of Hangovers; B.F.(use 'reply to')
When it comes to housework the one thing no book of household management