CHALLENGES TO KANE AND RON THEY IGNORED

Old February 25th 07, 02:49 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

Default Remeber this, Doan? IS THERE LIFE ON PLANET KANE? ANNOUNCEMENT

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007 22:51:00 GMT, " KRP"
wrote:

On Sat, 24 Feb 2007, 0:-] wrote:

So what do you think of Mr. Pangborn's keeping his word, Doan?

What "word" was that? I said I'd leave for a time and did.

No, the word I'm interested in is that now you are back you follow
through on your claim.

But I see
your hysterical desperation trying to re-enlist my psycho stalker to come
rescue you again by pettifogging the issues. That is, in between your rather
loud self congratulation, as being a victor in your insipid little debate.

This post goes to, along with the dad'srights group, three related
newsgroups. Hence, it's not an insipid little debate.

It's about the effects of corporal punishment on children. Something
you have run from, lied about, changed my words to change my meaning,
claimed I said things I didn't (and you got caught at it) AND YOU RAN.

On the issue of sociopathy in non-disciplined children, I said I'd prove
that point AFTER you proved your claim that spanking CAUSES aggression in
children.

Well I made no such claim, dummy, so you are now caught in your own
vacuous attempt to create an unanswerable question, aren't you?

Ron caught you putting those words in my mouth, Ken. I never made such
a claim. In fact I denounced, right along with you, the claim that
existed in only one place in our discussion....the title of an article
ABOUT a study. The study made no such claim, and neither did I.

Since you have conceded that your original claim was bull****,

You are lying. I made no such claim that "spanking CAUSES anything."
The article (not the study at all) said, "Leads to," and YOU made the
presumption that "leads to" perforce MUST mean "causes."

I did NOT support the position that "leads to," in this context (since
both the article and the study itself did NOT make the claim of
"cause") so you are lying, or simply mistaken.

If you KNOW otherwise and can prove it, please do. Show where I
defended a claim of "cause" about the study.

Or don't you wish to discuss the study and want to continue the
niggling bull**** with the title of an article refering to the study?

am not under any obligation to prove what I said.

You never have been. I've simply asked you to and am quite willing to
call you a liar, unless you concede that you were wrong to make such a
claim as you did. Did you not claim the "study" was not a study
because it did not show "causal" relationship of spanking to behavior?

We, dummy, it NEVER MADE ANY SUCH CLAIM AND NEITHER DID I.

But you want to stay away from that study (which most certainly WAS a
study). Right?

Secondly you made a claim that non-spanking leads to sociopathy in
children.

Get back to me when you
CAN prove that spanking causes aggression Kane.

There is no such proof. Prove you own moon rocks, Ken. The two
questions are in the same category.

Ask me a question that deals with a claim I actually made. I made no
such claim.

Not until! Now - please - go
on trying to make gullible people think you won a debate you LOST!

They don't have to be gullible. They only need to be breathing and
thinking, Ken. I did not lose a debate. YOU RAN FROM IT.

Claiming I said something I didn't. Ron caught you at it and you've
never refuted his exposure of you, nor mine of you on that issue.

Show were I claimed the study showed CAUSE, little man.

A debate
where your pants were yanked down and your ass blackened.

Not hardly, little boy. It's you that got your ass kicked and now run
when I ask for proof of your claims.

Did I make you
aggressive or were you a "prikk" before I even first encountered you?

When did you stop ****ing little boys?

Grow
up little boy and just lick your wounds. Feel free to call for help from
your HERO... You NEED him!

No I don't. You are easy, stupid.

Not even Doan can lie sufficiently for you (and he's a very determined
liar) on this one.

Go ahead, show us where I defended the study as being causal.

Then get crackin' on (or conceded you lied, or was mistaken and
stupid, and ignorant) your claim about non-spanking producing
sociopathy in children.

You are still a fraud, Ken. And I'm happy to rub your nose in it.

0;]

Old February 25th 07, 03:10 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

Default CHALLENGES TO KANE AND RON THEY IGNORED

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007 14:55:34 GMT, "krp" wrote:

....more attempts to dodge his claims by lying about what I said and
did not say. Here is Ken's post where I very plainly state that the
international study claims that all children showed a similar increase
in aggression after spanking.

I made no claim, nor did the study, that there was a "causal"
relationship...but what does Ken do with my statement....?

He rewrites it for me so he can find a bolt hole to dive out of.

I'll mark his statement....with ***

I remember. I want you to prove your claim. I won't prove mine till you prove JUST ONE of your original claims.
Pick either:

1. SAC DOLLS.

2. Spanking CAUSES kids to become aggressive.***

Where did I make such a claim, Ken?

You are lying, again.

You missed my piece with citation by report of authoritative research that
indeed showed that African American, Hispanic, and Caucasian children all
showed similar increases in aggression after spanking.

I've made my claim.

Please provide the support for that claim Kane.

You've been watching it in this thread.

As to my actual claim I provided citations from the research abstract.
Stop your lying Ken, and admit there is NO such thing as scientific
proof of non-spanking CAUSING SOCIOPATHY IN CHILDREN.

YOU were the one that tried to claim a "cause," and YOU can't provide
proof of your claim...not even a correlation, let alone a causal
connection.

Dodger. Liar. Fraud.

That's what YOU are, Ken.

Now come back for some more. Your actual statements and my actual
statements are very easy to find.

Kane

Old February 25th 07, 12:20 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
krp

"0:-]" wrote in message

So what do you think of Mr. Pangborn's keeping his word, Doan?

What "word" was that? I said I'd leave for a time and did.

No, the word I'm interested in is that now you are back you follow
through on your claim.

Still hysterically appealing to your HERO to come rescue you Kane? I'm not
"back" just poking some pins in your grandiosity and bull**** balloons you
try to float of your GREAT VICTORY.... Congratulate yourself, if you slack
off Ron will help you. I just got tired of reading your claims of your GREAT
VICTORY over me when you thought I wasn't around. I laid off, and even now
my participation is very minimal. But keep on your desperation calling for
my stalker's assistance
you NEED it! You are a blowhard loser on your own.

Old February 25th 07, 02:15 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Condoleezza HaHa

Firemonkey wrote:
Post your proof or shut the f*&k up Piggy

Hey retard - you Don's new bodyguard? lol.

Old February 25th 07, 03:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

On Feb 25, 3:20 am, " KRP" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

So what do you think of Mr. Pangborn's keeping his word, Doan?

What "word" was that? I said I'd leave for a time and did.

No, the word I'm interested in is that now you are back you follow
through on your claim.

Still hysterically appealing to your HERO to come rescue you Kane? I'm not
"back" just poking some pins in your grandiosity and bull**** balloons you
try to float of your GREAT VICTORY.... Congratulate yourself, if you slack
off Ron will help you. I just got tired of reading your claims of your GREAT
VICTORY over me when you thought I wasn't around. I laid off, and even now
my participation is very minimal. But keep on your desperation calling for
my stalker's assistance
you NEED it! You are a blowhard loser on your own.

You ran, Kennyboy, and your bull**** blowhard nonsense now is simply
more running.

Still can't produce that proof that African American children behave
differently to CP than the other two groups examined in the study?

Still can't produce proof...that you claimed, Kennyboy, that children
not subjected to spanking are at risk of higher rates of developmental
sociopathy?

RUN RABBIT, RUN.

R RR R R R R R R R R
Old February 25th 07, 09:11 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
Ron

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Feb 25, 3:20 am, " KRP" wrote:
"0:-]" wrote in message

[...]

Kenny has not been able to support any of his belief's here, which of course
is the reason he took that time off.

When he left kenny said that it was in hopes that his "internet stalker" (mr
moore) would also take a rest and not follow him anymore. After some
consideration I have come to the conclusion that mr moore is not a
"stalker", but in reality provides the community a service of value by
documenting and exposing kenny's antics over the years. Quite a reasonable
price he asks as well, that we only take the time to view his data and make
up our own minds based on that data and kenny's current antics in whichever
forum he is currently haunting.

Run kenny, you have been given the scarlet letter here and everyone knows
what you are about.

Ron

Old February 25th 07, 11:54 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,alt.support.foster-parents
0:-]

On Sun, 25 Feb 2007 16:09:08 GMT, " KRP"
wrote:
.....his farewell post:

"Kane don't know how you are going to handle this, but effective TODAY
after this round of posting, I will be terminating my participation on
Usenet. I will leave this account active till the end of the month so
your HERO Moore can't claim (as he ALWAYS DOES) that he's had it
terminated for abuse. Only the e-mail part will remain active. Don't
bother with your snappy replies, I won't see them.
"

Looks like you couldn't keep your word, Ken.

Now that we have that bit of bull**** out of the way, let's get down
to it again, running dog.

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .

You ran, Kennyboy, and your bull**** blowhard nonsense now is simply
more running.

DAVID MOORE PLEASE COME HELP ME! DAVID MOORE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE HELP ME!
RESCUE ME!
OH PLEASE HELP ME I AM AFRAID OF KENNY PANGBORN! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE COME
RESCUE ME!

You don't really think I need help, Kennyboy. You are just avoiding
the question.

Kane your fatuous self congratulation aside, you and your little pal Ron,
you LOST!

Lost what?

When you document your original claim with proof, "that spanking causes
aggression in children"

I didn't make the claim.

Here is what I said during our discussion:

"0:-" wrote in message
news:SLidnS56ZKzIZ13YnZ2dnUVZ_qemnZ2d@scnresearch. com...

Ken:
YOU do NOT get to make demands on me to prove MY points until FIRST you
prove your opening point.

Kane:
"I conceded the point. The title of the article was incorrect in
making an affirmative claim that could be read as "cause."

In fact I pointed out the article and the study were both concerned
with correlation. You simply won't let go of your lifesaver, the title
of the article.

Would you care to discuss the actual study, yet? The only "claim" I
made was that the article said what the article said..and it did not,
nor did I say, "cause."

then I'll provide you with the information on
sociopathy NOT UNTIL!

There is no such thing. You are lying. You are simply making up a
claim to dodge the truth.

Why must "I" do something for YOU to do something, little cowardly
running dog whiner?

You made a claim. I made a claim. Whether I've proven my claim or NOT
you still stand as having made a claim you have not supported. I
argued my claim.

You have run from yours. NO argument whatsoever. Just an unsupported
claim about "sociopathy."

And then we will go to my ACTUAL statement not how you
mischaracterize it today.

Oh?

You were careful to abort my remarks about your claim ("statement") by
erasing the attributions of my remarks. I wonder why?

In what way did I "mischaracterize" your "actual statement," Ken?

Here's YOUR statement, and here is what you just aborted that I said
concerning your statement.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...4d74d63?hl=en&
Ken Pangborn said:

"There is NO scientifically acceptable evidence that spanking causes
aggression in Children. There is considerable evidence that a lack of
spanking can produce sociopathy in children."

You obviously presumed I had made the first claim...that the article
said "cause." And the study said "cause." Neither did.

Now as to the second issue....what difference do you see between your
comment: "There is considerable evidence that a lack of spanking can
produce sociopathy in children." and my statement you aborted from my
prior post: "Still can't produce proof...that you claimed, Kennyboy,
that children not subjected to spanking are at risk of higher rates of
developmental sociopathy?

My statement in no way is a "mischaracterize" of YOUR claim, Ken.

You are simply, as usual, lying and dodging.

Tell you what, use YOUR words, and answer THAT claim with proofs.

Given that you had to admit

Where did I do that? You are lying again.

you concede the point on aggression it seems we
will never need to get to mine.

I neither admitted to a concession, or made a concession on that
issue.

I did not concede a point on agression. I conceded only that the title
of the article was not accurate for the content of either the article
or the study the article was addressing, IF you insist the title
words, "leads to" means "caused by."

In other words, you have run again, little man. By lying.

Here is what I "conceded," and it does NOT concede anything about
agression. You simply made that up. You are a liar.

"I conceded the point. The title of the article was incorrect in
making an affirmative claim that could be read as "cause."

And throughout our debate, if you can call your lying, and me dragging
you back to the truth continually, "debate," I pointed out the title
was NOT accurate, but that did NOT negate the content of the study.

You refused to debate the study CONTENT honestly and refused to answer
simple questions that established the study went against Doan's claim
of Black children reaction differently than the other children in the
study to condition of and around corporal punishment.

You lied, right along with Doan about what the study said by claiming
a portion of a sentence was NOT applicable to the mitigating statement
of ALL three subject groups had the same outcomes to the same
constants.

You are a liar, and a fool, Ken Pangborn.

Here's the correct chronology that led up to you laying and
perpetuating lies, and still refusing to stay and support your claims.

You, AFTER I had pointed out the uses of correlation, and that the
study in question at most would be attempting to establish
correlation, while you INSISTED that I and the study were trying to
prove CAUSE, popped in with this interesting bit:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...d646482?hl=en&
You are responding to my comment, which comes first as follows:

Doan writes derisively, quoting KANE:

"Correlation is a valid scientific concept. It is and has been used
successfully to make major policy and decisions to action on things
as varied as rocket launches, and what to serve for breakfast."

And you are so stupid or out of it that you thought Doan said the
above and tried to be "agreeable."

Ken replies to the above quote:
" Of course it is. Often in "science" as opposed to CPS voo doo,
"correlation" is the best evidence we have because "causation" is so
hard to prove. But in this case Kane has NADA! Ron has finally
admitted he has NO evidence of any kind. Progress toward sanity."

(by the way, you LIED about Ron as well...he did not offer to debate,
nor make a single claim about spanking, Ken YOU LIED AGAIN.)

I had been claiming Correlation all along, but YOU had lied by
extending your LIE that I was arguing 'cause,' from that point on.

YOU are a liar, and a fool, Ken.

And you lost big time, and appear to wish to compound your loss.

Keep it up, stupid. I can do this for years.

Ask Greg.

Now. Where IS your proof "There is considerable evidence that a lack
of spanking can produce sociopathy in children?"

YOUR own words, Ken. Support them with that "considerable evidence."

Or run again, coward, and liar.

Kane