Illinois Shooter was Treated with Psych Meds Prior to ShootingRampage

Old February 25th 08, 05:07 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine
Mark Probert

Default Illinois Shooter was Treated with Psych Meds Prior to ShootingRampage

On Feb 25, 12:27*am, Bee wrote:
On Feb 24, 9:08*pm, Mark Probert wrote:

I'll go with the experts who authoried and led the Safe Schools
Initiative:

I'll go to a link from today's paper about the problem with
prescription drugs,
and the shootings.

http://www.southtownstar.com/news/br...ehmcol.article

Like I said, I will go with the experts at the National Threat
Assessment Center who understand and study school violence, and not
some hack reporter who is recycling second hand information.

Old February 26th 08, 08:40 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicineRampage
Herman Rubin

Default Illinois Shooter was Treated with Psych Meds Prior to Shooting

In article ,
marcia wrote:
On Feb 23, 12:20 am, "Jan Drew" wrote:
"marcia" wrote in message

Restored my points as they are relevant, and you have demonstrated
that you either didn't read them, or didn't understand them.

As I understand the published materials, he had stopped
taking the medications.

Phone: (765)494-6054 FAX: (765)494-0558
Old February 26th 08, 08:50 PM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine
Marcia

On Feb 26, 3:40 pm, (Herman Rubin) wrote:
In article ,

"marcia" wrote in message

Restored my points as they are relevant, and you have demonstrated
that you either didn't read them, or didn't understand them.

As I understand the published materials, he had stopped
taking the medications.

That was my understanding, too, which kind of suggests the shooting
may never have happened if he'd continued to take his meds.
Old February 27th 08, 01:40 AM posted to alt.support.attn-deficit,misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,talk.politics.medicine
[email protected]

"marcia" wrote in message

Restored my points as they are relevant, and you have demonstrated
that you either didn't read them, or didn't understand them.

As I understand the published materials, he had stopped
taking the medications.

You understand correctly. The anti-medders overlook the fact that many
of the shooters were off meds or not taking them as prescribed.
Further, they totallyignore the fact that the shooters were prescribed
meds because their minds werenot functioning properly.