Breast feeding occurs -- world does not end!

Old August 8th 06, 02:47 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sarah Vaughan

Default Breast feeding occurs -- world does not end!

carl jones wrote:

I agree with your child abuse comment. It is sad that in some public areas,
;people would rather a see a mother abuse her child with formula than
breasfeed it.

It's also sad that people still can't tell the difference between child
abuse and formula-feeding. It's sad for the women who are made to feel
guilty and terrible if, for whatever reason, breastfeeding doesn't work
out; and it's sad for the mothers and babies who don't get the help and
support they need to succeed at breastfeeding because extremist
attitudes like this scare them off. Oh, and it's also sad for the
children who *are* victims of child abuse and who have this terrible
crime minimised by this kind of hyperbole.

Sarah
--
http://www.goodenoughmummy.typepad.com

"That which can be destroyed by the truth, should be" - P. C. Hodgell
Old August 9th 06, 05:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
greccogirl

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

carl jones wrote:

I agree with your child abuse comment. It is sad that in some public
areas, ;people would rather a see a mother abuse her child with
formula than breasfeed it.

It's also sad that people still can't tell the difference between child
abuse and formula-feeding. It's sad for the women who are made to feel
guilty and terrible if, for whatever reason, breastfeeding doesn't work
out; and it's sad for the mothers and babies who don't get the help and
support they need to succeed at breastfeeding because extremist
attitudes like this scare them off. Oh, and it's also sad for the
children who *are* victims of child abuse and who have this terrible
crime minimised by this kind of hyperbole.

Sarah

Well spoken, Sarah, I agree! Child abuse indeed. Breast milk is best
for babies, but formula feeding is hardly abuse. I just love kooks don't
you?

Old August 9th 06, 09:07 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
[email protected]

Linz wrote:
Sarah Vaughan wrote:
carl jones wrote:

I agree with your child abuse comment. It is sad that in some public
areas, ;people would rather a see a mother abuse her child with
formula than breasfeed it.

It's also sad that people still can't tell the difference between
child abuse and formula-feeding. It's sad for the women who are made
to feel guilty and terrible if, for whatever reason, breastfeeding
doesn't work out; and it's sad for the mothers and babies who don't
get the help and support they need to succeed at breastfeeding
because extremist attitudes like this scare them off. Oh, and it's
also sad for the children who *are* victims of child abuse and who
have this terrible crime minimised by this kind of hyperbole.

*applause*

Here here! Militancy at it's worst!

Jeni

Old August 9th 06, 09:43 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Sarah Vaughan

R. Steve Walz wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm the breadwinner in our family. If I didn't go to work, neither my
child, my husband, or myself would be fed at all.

Sarah

Old August 9th 06, 10:03 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
R. Steve Walz

Sarah Vaughan wrote:

R. Steve Walz wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm the breadwinner in our family. If I didn't go to work, neither my
child, my husband, or myself would be fed at all.

Sarah

-------------------
Oh wow, I didn't mean to pick on a woman with a crippled husband!
Steve
Old August 9th 06, 10:25 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Jamie Clark

R. Steve Walz wrote:
wrote:

Linz wrote:
Sarah Vaughan wrote:
carl jones wrote:

[...]

I'm a stay at home mom with D-cup breasts, thank you very much. I adopted
my kids, so breastfeeding wasn't really much of an option. I still tried
for my first one, taking meds and pumping for 6 weeks before she came. Not
that I need to explain that to you, a penis-less pseudo man who want to yank
off on the internet instead of work to support your families properly.
--

Jamie
Earth Angels:

Check out the family! --
www.MyFamily.com, User ID: Clarkguest1,
Password: Guest Become a member for free - go to Add Member to set up
your own User ID and Password

Old August 10th 06, 01:38 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Mum of Two

"Jamie Clark" wrote in message
news
I'm a stay at home mom with D-cup breasts, thank you very much. I adopted
my kids, so breastfeeding wasn't really much of an option. I still tried
for my first one, taking meds and pumping for 6 weeks before she came.
Not that I need to explain that to you, a penis-less pseudo man who want
to yank off on the internet instead of work to support your families
properly.

*applauds*

lol Jamie :-)

--
Amy
Mum to Carlos born sleeping 20/11/02,

Old August 10th 06, 02:22 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,alt.parenting.solutions,misc.kids.breastfeeding
Denise~*

Jamie Clark wrote:

----------------
This thread response is a string of tit-less pseudo-mommies who
want to go to work instead of feed their child properly.
Steve

I'm a stay at home mom with D-cup breasts, thank you very much. I adopted
my kids, so breastfeeding wasn't really much of an option. I still tried
for my first one, taking meds and pumping for 6 weeks before she came. Not
that I need to explain that to you, a penis-less pseudo man who want to yank
off on the internet instead of work to support your families properly.

H*ll, I'm a DD (pre-pregnancy size) a work at home mom and I can't seem
to get mine to work properly. I also tried to pump too... these puppies
wouldn't produce, so it really has nothing to do with T*ts.