Cost of Piano Lessons?

Old April 12th 06, 05:43 AM posted to misc.kids

Default Cost of Piano Lessons?

"Cindy" wrote in message
.. .
My daughter is interested in taking piano lessons and I have no idea what

they
run privately. I realize prices differ region to region but I'm trying to

get a
ballpark number.

Thanks!

Cindy

So you're still shilling for newsguy.com? How's that working out? Can I get
a free account if I answer your question?

Old April 12th 06, 12:10 PM posted to misc.kids

"dejablues" wrote in

--
NewsGuy.Com 30Gb $9.95 Carry Forward and On Demand
Bandwidth

So you're still shilling for newsguy.com? How's that
working out? Can I get a free account if I answer your
question?

and you're still bitching about something appended by her news
service that she has no control over? do you need a clue by
four or are you too dense even for that?

lee in simpler terms: grow up
--
If Tyranny and Oppression come to this land, it will be in the
guise of
Old April 12th 06, 01:23 PM posted to misc.kids

In article Vz%_f.5589$wH1.83@trnddc03, dejablues says...

"Cindy" wrote in message
. ..
My daughter is interested in taking piano lessons and I have no idea what

they
run privately. I realize prices differ region to region but I'm trying to

get a
ballpark number.

Thanks!

Cindy

So you're still shilling for newsguy.com? How's that working out? Can I get
a free account if I answer your question?

Um, Cindy doesn't have much choice in the matter. See below...

Banty

Old April 14th 06, 02:55 PM posted to misc.kids

In article , Cindy says...

In article , Banty says...

In article Vz%_f.5589$wH1.83@trnddc03, dejablues says...

"Cindy" wrote in message
m...
My daughter is interested in taking piano lessons and I have no idea what
they
run privately. I realize prices differ region to region but I'm trying to
get a
ballpark number.

Thanks!

Cindy

So you're still shilling for newsguy.com? How's that working out? Can I get
a free account if I answer your question?

Um, Cindy doesn't have much choice in the matter. See below...

Banty

Hi Banty,

I work for Newsguy and wanted to let you know that you can put in your own
signature to replace the default one. I noticed you are posting through DRN so
you just need to go into your "Preferences" and change the signature to anything
you'd like and ours will no longer appear. The same is true for a newsreader. We
wouldn't leave customers without an option to change it.

Thanks for the tip (this post will be my test.)

But - as glad as I am that you wouldn't leave your customers without an option
to change it, I think decency would require that you let your customers have the
option to not have it to begin with. By the way, it's not clear from your
preferences (until I got into the signature page) that this is something that
could have been changed.

Banty

Cost of Piano Lessons? HCN General 8 April 26th 06 03:51 PM
Music Lesson Fees MelisaK General 32 September 30th 05 01:00 AM
custody battle - need help [email protected] Child Support 65 September 15th 05 02:29 AM
FAO Donna Metler and other music fiends! Chookie General 36 November 10th 03 10:54 PM