Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned

Old July 17th 07, 07:57 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
fx

Default Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned

Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

BLESS YOU!!!!! My daughter just went through a year of hell because of
the corruption in CPS and their affiliated hospital Tucson Medical
Center. A doctor there falsified a urine test on my daughter's new baby
and took all three of her children. It took over a year to get them
back. She was proven innocent, but the fraud was TOTALLY ignored by the
court and attorneys. I have a copy of the papers and the fraud is
definent! The use fraud, blackmail, threats to remove children. Even the
Judge, at the end, admitted he didn't really believe the charges, but
put all of us through a year of unbelievable stress. Funding for CPS
comes out of OUR Social Security funds. No wonder they are going broke!
This corruption, steeling children for $$$$$$$$, is nation wide, big
time!!! I would call it kidnapping for ransom or trafficking of
children. When they need protecting, that is one thing, but what they
are doing, using fraud, and then hiding behind IMMUNITY and GAG orders
and HIDDEN Files, HAS to stop. We are paying thme out of Social Security
to steel or children and build up their bank accounts!!! Judy K Day
July 14, 2007 10:28 AM
judykday
Marana, Az
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

My name is Bill Tower and I am the President of American Family Rights
Association. The system is broken and takes way to many children into
custody. This is in a large part done to obtain the Federal funding that
provides so many jobs for the Department’s employees and the service
providers that make their living off it. One of the big problems is the
Court system that was supposed to be the safety net for the family has
failed miserably. With directives in the Judges Bench guide that state
that “it is essential to make the “contrary to the child’s welfare”
finding the first time the court considers the case,” and another
“Failure to make this finding may result in permanent loss of foster
care federal funding” and also recommends that “although detention may
be ordered even if there was a lack of preplacement services and this
lack was Unreasonable under the circumstances, there will be adverse
financial consequences for the county if a “no reasonable services”
finding was made? This above language is quoted right from the “
California Judges Benchguide” and is the reason that to find what is
wrong with the system is the Federal funding that the state agencies are
all grabbing for. This funding is the heart of all that goes wrong in
these cases. This is only a brief start of what is wrong but it is a big
beginning. Bill Tower www.dcrally2007.com July 14, 2007 11:20 AM
William Tower
Fair Oaks, California
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

The fundamental rights of Americans, which include both genders, all
races, and people in every age bracket, are in danger. Federal monetary
incentives paid to bureaucracies in every state are gradually
transforming our nation from being a sweet land of liberty into a land
of constant bureaucratic surveillance and control. The instrument of
control is the family. Control of our senior citizens' lives is being
taken over by legislation, which advertises itself as aid but takes away
individuals rights to make decisions in their everyday lives. If an
American citizen lives long enough he or she will inevitably have their
life dictated by state government - unless he or she is wealthy. Our
children have been taken over by state government bureaucracies that now
dictate involuntary screening and medicating of our children in an
effort to exert social control with complete disregard for the long term
effect of what we as a society are doing to their minds, bodies and
souls. If parents decline to medicate their children because they doubt
the need or effectiveness of the medication, schools across the nation
are threatening removal of children from academic programs and courts
are threatening to remove the children from their parents. These are
more than serious infractions of our fundamental rights which are
guaranteed under the United States Constitution. These threaten the rule
of law itself. Parents have slowly been losing control of what and how
to raise their children by state government bureaucracies that, just
like the Ford Motor Company, "Has a better Idea". Who is better suited
to make the decisions for a child than his/her parents? Bureaucracies in
your state governments think they know. And it isn't you. State
government bureaucracies have made it a business to remove children from
low-income homes and place them in the adoption market. If a family does
not have the financial means to bring in adequate counsel, then the
fundamental rights of fit parents are superseded by a callous court
system that fails to recognize the importance of the child's family and
ancestry. Parents are losing children to the system by the thousands on
a daily basis. This is happening because the funding incentives given to
every state, under a formerly obscure federal program called Title IV,
has made the trafficking of children a lucrative business for state
government bureaucracies. Government should utilize your tax dollars to
make sure that our nation's children maintain family relationships and
repair the broken parts of a household rather than destroy the lives of
people while violating their fundamental rights. That is not happening.
Instead, children of this nation are too often removed from homes that
"our" courts decide are potentially dangerous, only to lose their lives
while being "protected to death" by the court system because every child
represents a financial stipend to state bureaucracies. The pattern is
everywhere. Here's another common example: When couples divorce, the
judicial system fails to recognize both parents and their families as
important to our nation's children when parents divorce because the
collection of child support under Title IV is more important to every
state than making sure all fit parents who want to be fully involved in
their children's lives have the inalienable right to do so. Make no
mistake about it, if it hasn't happened to you or someone you love yet,
it will. You or someone you love is next. Coming to a home near you!!!!!
We must stop this. Because every state profits from the destruction of
relationships and individuals through federal incentive programs, the
Fundamental Rights of individuals guaranteed under the United States
Constitution are being violated every minute of every day. This will
eventually lead to the demise of our society as a whole. We can stop
this. We are rallying in Washington DC at the Lincoln Memorial on August
18, 2007 to respectfully submit to the United States Government that our
Fundamental Rights in 2007 must be honored just as our Civil Rights were
in 1963. Please go to www.dcrally2007 and register and plan to join the
thousands of others to let government know that "GOVERNMENT HAS COME
INTO OUR HOUSEHOLDS AND WE WANT THEM OUT." Minister Ronald E. Smith, CEO
Children Need Both Parents, Inc. www.cnbpinc.org Children Need Both
Parents Online Store www.cnbpinc.ispeedway.com Check out our catalog
__._,_.___ Messages in this topic (1) Reply (via web post) | Start a new
topic Messages | Files | Photos Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID
required) Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest |
Switch format to Traditional Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of
Use | Unsubscribe Recent Activity 1New Members 1New Files Visit Your
Group SPONSORED LINKS Government software Government contract Civil
right lawyer Civil rights Civil right attorney Yahoo! News Get it all
here Breaking news to entertainment news Yahoo! TV Love TV? Listings,
picks news and gossip. Hellmann¿s Official Real Food Group on Yahoo!
Groups find out more. July 14, 2007 12:38 PM
Minister Ronald Smith
Grand Rapids MI
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

I brought my children to California from another state to testify to
allegations of abuse they levied against their father and stepmother.
The court decided to keep them and do an evaluation. The evaluation was
not done for 2 years in which time I was not told where they were. I
spent thousands of dollars on attorney fee's and ended up going Pro Se
to get them out of the system. While in the system my children were
physically and sexually abused. To the point where one of my son's
fathered his stepmothers baby at the age of 13. My other son has
Dissociated Identity Disorder from all the abuse done to him while in
the system. Both children were made to see the perpetrators until I got
them out of the system after near 11 years of hell. I am in the field of
social service and work with the mentally ill and disabled population,
not to mention I have a clean back ground. So explain that to me. 11
years of hell and who are these kids I got out of the system. My
children as I knew them died, thanks be to the wonderful care given them
while in the care of the department of health and human services,
otherwise known as child protective services. Protect from what? July
14, 2007 12:40 PM
KATHY TILLEY
SALT LAKE CITY
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

For anyone dealing with CPS, I would suggest going to the groups below.
There are others as well that are linked to theses groups. Kathy Tilley
USA_EAGLE owner Activist/Advocate
for Human Rights

AFRA
http://familyrights.us July 14, 2007 12:48 PM
KATHY TILLEY
SALT LAKE CITY
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

I am the owner of Illinois Family Rights Association. We are a group of
parents fighting for parental rights. We know what is going on in this
country and demand justice. Our courts are corrupt and so is the
Department of child and family services. To many children have been
removed from their families for little or no reason. We as a group of
parents want the dcfs workers held accountable for their actions! We
want JUSTICE! Case workers remove children that are not abused only to
put them into homes where they are abuses and killed. It is a proven
fact that most of the people in prison are from foster homes. it is a
proven fact that kids are more likely to be abused by foster parents
than their own. People it is time to wake up and see what is going on in
our country! children are sold on the black market right here in the
United States! Children that have been removed from their real parents!
The Washington DC Rally is very important and tell the Goverment that we
will not tolerate this abuse of the American . Please go to this rally
if you can and let your voice be herd. July 14, 2007 2:55 PM
momto7
Illinois
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

Let me first comment on the negative slant to the reporting. The privacy
act cited by Mr. Driver prohibits discussing the specifics involving a
particular case. The reality is that the removal of a child from the
parents is not an easy task. The so-called wonderful parents who lose
these perfect children are never investigated by the reporters who write
these stories. Try a public record search on some of these stellar
parents and find out a little history and it might make more sense than
the standard "taken for no reason" explanation given by the parents. The
loss of a child is always a tragedy but it is even more tragic to use it
for ones own gain and personal recognition. If the same effort had been
applied to parenting, it is likely this child would never have been
removed from the home. July 14, 2007 7:36 PM
Longhorn
Oklahoma
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

American Family Rights ASSociation. Cons, psychos, idiots, abusers of
children who use this rally to justify their abuse. Batterers and right
wing religious patriot wackos. Check out Bill Tower. . .the Maine
Supreme Court refused to overturn the finding that he abused his kids.
So did the federal court when he sued the state. We agree reform is
needed, but we will NOT rally behind a real child abuser to seek reform
and will not endorse anything AFRA does. All Our Love, The Editors
@badadvocates.com July 14, 2007 9:42 PM
mommy
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

If you are interested in making a difference, I would suggest
contacting, Mr. Anthony Conyers, Commissioner VA DSS, 7 N. Eighth St.,
Richmond, VA 23219, as well as Governor Kaine. Something is amiss and
someone from Richmond should be taking a very close look at the local
Dept. of Social Services. Teresa D. Shenk Elkton, VA July 14, 2007 10:01 PM
JeffsGem
VA
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

Wow, this really hits home, although my child did not die in the care of
social services. My child was abusing drugs and when i found out about
it, I asked my local social services for help with finding a treatment
center. They told me it would be easier getting her into a center if I
signed custody over to them "strictly for funding purposes only". yeah
right. I signed the papers and was then denied access to her medical
records, had no say so over the 12 (yes i said 12) psychoactive drugs
they put her on (she was in a rehab facility being paid for by the
state). She seized so badly one night, that she had to be admitted to a
hospital. No one called me. When I tried to call her, an aide told me
she wasnt there (at the rehab center) but she wasnt allowed to tell me
where she was. I finally called every hospital in richmond and found
her. She started having daily seizures and could barely speak to me on
the phone, because of all the meds she was on. when she was finally
released 10 months later, she said she wanted off all meds because she
was (in her own words) "a bigger drug user now, then when i went into
rehab". we are now out of the system, she is off all meds and I will
never ask for help again. July 14, 2007 11:56 PM
JukeBoxhero
harrisonburg va
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

There are always fruit cakes and it looks like the editors of the bad
adovcate list is at it again they are the child abusers and you ave been
reported to the editor of this paper. July 15, 2007 3:31 AM
momto7
Illinois
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

I feel so sorry for you, I am living this type of nightmare, my daughter
was also 15 yrs old when Social services here in Illinois, took into
protective custody at my agreement, when the family who was abusing and
coercing, grooming and possible sexual activites, with her wouldn`t stay
away from her. This family gave her drugs, alcohol, and sexual pics of
my daughter were found on their computer. It was as if they had a spell
on her, they had so much control of her. What I didn`t see, was the fact
I just stated, I seen a child who was a mentally challenged child, who
at the age of 12 yrs old changed, as if over night. This family who said
they had such concern for her welfare was doing these things all along,
her behaviors were from the illegal drugs they gave her and the alcohol.
But nobody ever seen the drugs and the connection until Nov 2004, this
nightmare started in Dec 2002, so this family did these things over a 2
yr period, they are very calm, collected, manipulative and they got away
with it. And by early 2003, by court order she was to see a psych Dr., a
therapist, and earned the label of Bi-Polar with psychosis, from the
behaviors she exhibited from the use of the illegal drugs. I don`t call
illegal drug use and how it effects one should be listed as a mental
illness, a special need child brings a LARGE amount of Federal funds.
Social Service is who told me what they found in their investigation, I
wonder how does one just throw away the illegal drug use, alcohol, and
the sexual pics that was on their computer? Now they are free to get
court ordered hospitalizations, and medicate her to any limit they want,
currently she is given Lithium, Strattera, Prozac, 6 mths ago it was
depakote, Prozac, clonidine, Trazodone. Until this happened in 2002, no
mental health history, in there paperwork now it states, she has been in
and out of mental health stuff, this is not true. I wonder how does one
act when you are a child and you are given illegal drugs, one can only
imagine, look at what it does to the adults who use them. My daughter`s
only medical history is SEIZURES, and Social Services was given her
history clear back to birth and it was extensive, and yet this past
January, they failed to tell a Dr. and he took her off her seizure meds
she had been on since she was 6 years old, a couple weeks later she had
a seizure, they failed to take her to a neurologist for another month,
and refused to take her to a neurologist she had seen in the past. Any
Drs. they use have never seen my daughter, and they say what they want
and its not the truth, and never allow me to go to appoinmtments. And
these agencies care about the health and welfare of our children?? I
have no charges against me, I was not the person being investigated.
While in a residential facility, my daughter was continually told, you
have to take responsibility for what you did, well what about the adults
who did this too her, oh I forgot, they are free to go get someone elses
child and or children, when its the right time. Too many other entities
are involved also, who like myself allowed and even encouraged my
daughter to be in that house, because they were also seeing the FAMILY
as only trying to help, and you know what after Social Services`s
investigation, all of those who encouraged it, won`t come forward, if
they would possibly that may save my daughter. Its time to wake up
America. Save the innocent children or young adults. My daughter has
lost precious years of her life, a time that she will never get the
chance to live the way it should have been and I am so afraid of what
her future will be, I don`t think they will let her age out, I think she
brings in too much money and they don`t want her to tell her story, I am
not allowed not to ask about what went on in that Families house, I am
always threatened and intimidated, and then it goes to court that I
upset my daughter and in actuality it was the agency it self, my
daughter wants to talk they won`t let her, very many more drugs, she
probably won`t be able too, or eventually her memories will be gone due
to the medicines. She is the witness, but yet she has no right to defend
herself. I hope all of us with stories come forward, it is time for the
truth to come out. Federal funds should be available to families to keep
children at home, not offered after a child has been removed, because
then those funds are used to break a family apart, because reunifucation
rarely ever comes. If I was given the extra support then I wouldn`t be
in this now!!!!! Pray for the Children we can save and for the Children
we couldn`t. July 15, 2007 3:52 AM
Carla Sullivan
Illinois
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

As in all controversial matters, the truth/solution is not in the
extremes, but somewhere in the middle. CPS is an organization doing a
job no one should have to be doing under conditions that no one should
have to be working under. Which one of us would want to go into people's
homes, evaluate their worthiness as parents, and decide the fate of a
child based on our observations? Could any of you sleep at night after a
day of doing that? On the other hand, we have a lot of completely
unworthy people out there breeding like rabbits--I mean people who truly
have no business making babies, and certainly no parenting skills to
speak of. Walking the line between true child safety and governmental
abuse of priveledge is CPS. No significant change can be made to correct
the corruption or to make children more safe by removing them more
accurately. The wheels will grind on, human apathy will settle in, and
this issue will become the Cause du jour of a day gone by. The Human
Condition. July 15, 2007 10:08 AM
RBloom0566
Weyers Cave
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

The real story here is not the amount of money that was awarded to this
family, but the fact that the court found the state child protection
service agency is doing something wrong. There is now a precedent set
for future cases. Don't lose this one folks...it's more important than
you may realize. I looked up the figures in a book(Remember Cynthia
Rose), the ones that come from actual government documents (located on
pages 24 and 28) and did not see Virginia on the list of recipients of
huge federal monies after the 1997 Adoptions and Safe Families Act. The
respondents to this artile from CA, AZ, MI and UT may be interested in
knowing that CA rec'd nearly $2 million in bonuses for adopting chilfren
out of the system, and in 1998 that figure doubled in 1999. AZ collected
more than $200,000; MI $600,000+; and UT less than $50,000. You should
also note that these states have been audited by the feds and given
warnings to clean up their act after residents approached their elected
representatives face to face and showed them the wasteful govt.
spending. Caveat: Please be very careful in how you approach this
things. The Patriot Act has given the gov't.a lot more power than ever
before. Be just as aware of whom you are keeping company with in this
fight. Talk to each other and really know each other. That old adage
about one bad apple spoiling the bunch is still true today. Good luck
with your rally. By the way, for a sample of an excellent case a mother
in South Carolina waged all the way to the Supreme Court and won, look
up the Patel v Patel case. Nalini fought for twelve years to get her
children home...how much do you think they had grown by then? And can
you even imagine the work this family has ahead of them? How did
families settle their problems BEFORE CPS came along? I guess there must
have been some families whose children really needed intervention. Wish
they'd been around when I was a kid. Maybe I'd have had a better life.
The coin has two sides folks. Don't forget that. Thanks for listening.
July 15, 2007 1:35 PM
cynthiar
Palm Springs
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

The so-called CPS are the Greatest Child Abusers. Not only that but they
are the Greatest Orphaners, since not only they Kill more Children while
in Foster Care than Natural Parents do, but they artificially create
Orphans of Children who have loving parents. They are one of the main
weapons used by the "Beast" to destroy families, since the Natural
Family Unit is the last focus of resistance to Total State Control.
Foster Care must be Abolished since it violates the 13th Amendment
against Slavery and Involuntary Confinement. It can not be reformed as
Slavery could not be reformed since it was a monstrousity. All of this
is part of the Social Cancer production of the politically correct
agenda: Foster Care is forever feeding the ever artificially createed
growing Social Cancer Industries of the prison, homelessness, and
mentally ill populations. Talk to your family, your friends, your
neighbors, your co-workers, your church members, at your PTA, etc. Make
sure that everybody takes the day off and goes to Washington, DC on
August 18th. Our very survival depends of it. Anyone who wants to see
more of my ideas see http://www.parentsinaction.net July 15, 2007 2:58 PM
Rolando Bini
Astoria, New York
Nationwide Protest Against Child Protective Services Planned For
Next Month

Written by Pastor Patti Stanley, a former licensed foster mother of 33+
July 16, 2007 Fellow Citizens, It’s time for losing the illusion, the
foster care system isn’t fixable, much less redeemable. The entire
system needs to be cleaned up, the corruption swept out from under the
carpet, exposed for dismantling. I am speaking from personal experience.
Since 1994 we have been involved with the care of neglected and abused
children, licensed by the State of Michigan, being awarded Foster
Parents, who now work to advocate for change in the system. Let me set
the record straight for anyone willing to hear the truth. There are many
good foster parents out there who are still willing to take care of the
children, however, The System has personally attacked them too, proving
its self an untrustworthy Allie, much like it did to the biological
parents of the children in care in the first place. Everyone, myself
included, is guilty of the following misconception; that the system is a
caring and loving process that provides and nurtures all the parties
involved for the best interest of the children, well it is a lie. From
the moment you become a part of it, you lose your rights, both human and
constitutional, your respect of authority becomes fear, for yourself and
others, and any peaceful beliefs you had over your home and life are
lost to their ruthless tactics. You become caught up in a current that
is of an unimaginable strength, no one seeks to find out the truth of
the situation or the facts of any given case, stripping you of your
children is mostly all done on the words of a false witness whether they
are a social worker, a unanimous caller, or a bitter former spouse.
Meanwhile, the pain these CPS actions and Court decisions produce is
happening to thousands across this country as I speak. It is time for
this legalized kidnapping to stop! As a Foster Parent, Rules and
Regulations make your home into an undercover operation, note taking,
and a file keeping machine, and now days, that is the best, “sick” way,
to handle business, if you want to protect and save yourself and your
family. And sadly, this does not even cover the extreme training needed
to care for some of these children. Believe me, even with the best
foster children, you’re never experienced enough and are simply clueless
to the danger you’ve allowed into your home. The Foster Care system;
inclusive of the Social Workers, the Guardian Et Litems (Attorney), the
Referees, the Therapists, and the Judges, are never your real support or
true friend. Rarely, if at all, have I found a “keeper” in this vast
system. Only two deserve mention out of hundreds, Annette Richards, who
sacrificed and lost her career for her fair and morale choices, and Anna
Hampton, the only therapist who told me how to protect myself and family
from a three year old, who knew more about sex than I did at the age of
37… Prevention is needed, but not readily told to you at any time, and
if the circumstances warrant it, they will turn and devour you for their
own self preservation, using something, nothing, or anything that they
have requested, ordered, or implied, in other words “made up as
circumstantial evidence”. For example, years later, I found a copy of my
biological sons hand x-rays in my file and I asked them what was this
all about, “Well, one of the teens reported you as being emotionally
abusive”. “What” was my quiet response, this was “my sons injury in a
basketball game at the high school”. Your family becomes the next
victim, adoptive, foster, or biological, and labels such as
uncooperative, not specified, and or incompliant are then utilized to
destroy your confidence, credibility, and hope, during the months of
investigations and hearings. Another example example, I have fostered
33+ children; one of them had lead exposure in Detroit, MI. The Director
of CSS of Wayne County sent me a letter, around May 2001, to have the
child tested, as he was on a state list. Well, I did so, but four months
later the licensing social worker had me up on allegations of Munchausen
by Proxy, “seeking too much medical attention” in order to remove our
foster children. One fact they used against me, was over the testing for
lead poisoning in this child. According to her, I must have needed to
pursue this “without direction” because of my need to seek medical
attention. What a set up! I’ve seen “work created” for the sake of
looking busy, but no one will ever convince me that this “process” is
not for control, power, money (budgets), and careers. This allegation
was planned for months, they, the agency, left all four of my foster
children in my home for that time, (Risk taking o their part; real
emergency hardly, which is there excuse for removing the children
immediately). These people are corrupt. Instead of taking care of the
legitimate cases of neglect and abuse, they use tax dollars working
hours on unfounded and fabricated cases. They themselves anonymously
call CPS (Child Protective Services) and make up their allegations in
order to “Legally Kidnap” your children. Believe me, you are just one
phone call away from the same pain, the same consequences, and the same
outcome of those we generally judge as monsters because they have lost
their children. Grant it, there maybe a few cases of legitimate
reasoning, but they are rare. And as for money, foster parents are paid
less than a daycare provide for a daily boarding stipend, usually
between 10-15 dollars a day, while agencies take in three time what the
foster parent is paid and they are the one on one caregiver. Also, we
have waited as long as 8 months to be paid back pay for children in our
care. That wouldn’t work in a business situation anyday, so much for the
great money, the great profit, and the great hours! 24/7 is the norm!
Ironically and Egregiously, the worst was still yet to come, it was just
three days after 9/11 the call came to me at 1:44 pm to bring in my two
foster preemie babies in to the agency within two hours, or they would
call the police and have “all” of my children removed from our home.
This included our own four boys. Never had I felt such fear, such pain,
and such devastation. No reasoning, just show up or else! We were in the
process of adopting these two babies, whose parents were in long term
prison, when the licensing worker started this “allegation nightmare”.
It went on for 26 false allegations and three years. There were two
poignant moments in this long ordeal, which of course we fought
tirelessly. First, the licensing worker, Barbara Clerebout had moved the
boy, “Peanut’s”, case to Grand Rapids, Michigan, without our knowledge,
and there the adoption worker, Anna Sigarto, in the court jury room
demanded the Judge make a “quick decision, because this is a WHITE
marketable baby!” It destroyed my world. When did babies have a bounty
on their head. This baby had been in my home from birth and for over a
year, it was the law, we were supposed to have the right to adopt this
child. We had done everything we knew to do right. I had feared if I
didn’t cross all the t’s and dot all of the i’s, she would take them
away from me, and still she did making me right. In less than 30 days
she had another “called in” allegation, that I was neglecting the other
baby they had previously removed that fateful 9/14 day, our beloved
little girl we called, “Sweet Pea”. (The worker needed some reason for
the emergency removal, which was illegally done, so she would not have
to return her to our family. It was her intention to never let me adopt
a little girl. One worker asked why does she, “hate you so much?” I
stated, “I guess because I breathe”. This was only one of many personal
examples). “Munchausen by Proxy” and “Medical Neglect” are diametrically
opposing maladies. How could I ever be suffering from either then,
especially when we had already been approved two years prior, by the
states Michigan Children’s Institute’s, Superintendent Bill Johnson, to
adopt four special needs boys, who were all doing exceptionally well at
that time, and now have either graduated from college or high school.
The Officials don’t do their homework, they don’t know what the right
hand is doing, nor do the really care, they pass the buck regularly, you
can read it in our opinion and order from the Judge, she blamed the
major mistakes on Bill Johnson, when really it was the Judges call in
Grand Rapids. It is too big of a system that needs to be decentralized
for accountability, period! Now to the second moment that stole my
belief in the American Justice System. While in the Oakland County
Circuit Court, a year and $35,000+ dollars later, the Honorable Judge
Linda Hallmark, made this egregious statement, “We are not looking for
the accuracy of the information, or the truth of it even, was this a
report that was used as a basis to make a decision…” (Transcript. Sept.
13, 2002, pg.24, Ln. 21-25). So, a lie was permissible in court, an
untruth could destroy a family’s future, a false witness could make us
walk for seven years in a Living Death. Who are these people to have
this much power and control? Yet, while everyone wants to blame Michigan
in this Editorial, that is too vague for me anymore. I want to put the
blame where it is due, on the Judicial System. The Judges have not kept
a moral standard, using “case law”, their own private interpretations,
they have made the Constitution and the laws in place null and void,
they have lied to the people, to their constituents, about the most
precious resource a country could have, the children. They have misled
everyone about their rulings, their hands, in the termination of
parental rights in a “fixed game”, and most of all, they have “collected
legal money” while trafficking and destroying the lives of thousands of
beautiful children across this nation. The Judicial system is to blame
for America’s Legalized Orphans, worse yet, theses children are in my
opinion, American Refugees, in a country that has put a price on their
head. The blood of the innocent is on these officials in high places;
they are educated, they are smart, and they are the elite, they know
what is going on, especially when so many cases are being appealed,
fought, all the way to the US Supreme Courts, and now many are being
done in Pro Se, Why? Because, they now see the appointed attorney as an
extended corrupt hand of an evil system. Many believe, “If I am going to
lose what is so valuable, so precious to me, my piece will be heard” is
now the battle cry heard from the court rooms. Many are using the Oral
Argument allowed them, to put it on the record, what is really happening
to them. In America there is now 580,000 children in care, that we know
about. That is over a half a million children, which effects over a
million biological parents, a million foster parents, and too many to
count “others”, being affected by the legalized corruption taking place
in our Judicial System, the Foster Care, and Family Court Systems. We
need a New Deal, involving a new level of personal accountability, a new
way of measuring professional responsibility, and most of all a New
Vision for determining the criteria for the best interests of the
children, whether parents should be supported in Family situations or
children actually being neglected and abused nation wide should be
placed in the care of another family for a calmness and possibly
permanency. On August 18th thousands of people are coming to Washington
DC, to show they are not a lone voice crying in the wilderness! This is
a call to everyone for action, to be a part of the main event, go to
www.DCRally2007.com, or, check out the book, The Fat Lady Sings, or
call, KINDRED at 1-248-245-6200. As a nation, we must address these
issues before it is too late! We will all be in fear before too long,
especially the children! Judge Brandeis stated, “If the Government
becomes a lawbreaker, it breeds contempt for the law, It invites
everyman to become a law unto himself, it invites anarchy.” U.S. v
Olmstead 277 U.S.438. Let US ALL be the ONE who makes the difference!
July 16, 2007 6:25 PM
Pastor Patti
Clarkston, Michigan

CURRENTLY CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES VIOLATES MORE CIVIL RIGHTS ON A
DAILY BASIS THEN ALL OTHER AGENCIES COMBINED INCLUDING THE NATIONAL
SECURITY AGENCY/CENTRAL INTELLIGENCE AGENCY WIRETAPPING PROGRAM....

CPS Does not protect children...
It is sickening how many children are subject to abuse, neglect and even
killed at the hands of Child Protective Services.

every parent should read this .pdf from
connecticut dcf watch...

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com/8x11.pdf

http://www.connecticutdcfwatch.com

Number of Cases per 100,000 children in the US
These numbers come from The National Center on
Child Abuse and Neglect in Washington. (NCCAN)
Recent numbers have increased significantly for CPS

*Perpetrators of Maltreatment*

Physical Abuse CPS 160, Parents 59
Sexual Abuse CPS 112, Parents 13
Neglect CPS 410, Parents 241
Medical Neglect CPS 14 Parents 12
Fatalities CPS 6.4, Parents 1.5

Imagine that, 6.4 children die at the hands of the very agencies that
are supposed to protect them and only 1.5 at the hands of parents per
100,000 children. CPS perpetrates more abuse, neglect, and sexual abuse
and kills more children then parents in the United States. If the
citizens of this country hold CPS to the same standards that they hold
parents too. No judge should ever put another child in the hands of ANY
government agency because CPS nationwide is guilty of more harm and
death than any human being combined. CPS nationwide is guilty of more
human rights violations and deaths of children then the homes from which
they were removed. When are the judges going to wake up and see that
they are sending children to their death and a life of abuse when
children are removed from safe homes based on the mere opinion of a
bunch of social workers.

BE SURE TO FIND OUT WHERE YOUR CANDIDATES STANDS ON THE ISSUE OF
REFORMING OR ABOLISHING CHILD PROTECTIVE SERVICES ("MAKE YOUR CANDIDATES
TAKE A STAND ON THIS ISSUE.") THEN REMEMBER TO VOTE ACCORDINGLY IF THEY
ARE "FAMILY UNFRIENDLY" IN THE NEXT ELECTION...