I Think I'll Just Pull It Out Of My Ass!!

Old July 21st 07, 10:07 PM posted to alt.child-support
Patrick Lee

Default I Think I'll Just Pull It Out Of My Ass!!

Well there they go again!! Received the following letter
today(7/21/07). Letter dated
7/16/07--keep in mind. The Office of the Attorney Gerneral, blah, blah,
blah(State of Texas).....You must send $10,501.58 within
5 days to avoid further action.....sincerely,
blah, blah.....Blah, Blah, Blah. I have an answer in two languages; 1.
English; I think i'll
just pull it out of my ass. 2. German; Ich denke vieleicht das Ich
ziehe es einfach aus mein' arsch.(colloquial of course).

Old July 21st 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Patrick Lee" wrote in message

Well there they go again!! Received the following letter
today(7/21/07). Letter dated
7/16/07--keep in mind. The Office of the Attorney Gerneral, blah, blah,
blah(State of Texas).....You must send $10,501.58 within
5 days to avoid further action.....sincerely,
blah, blah.....Blah, Blah, Blah. I have an answer in two languages; 1.
English; I think i'll
just pull it out of my ass. 2. German; Ich denke vieleicht das Ich
ziehe es einfach aus mein' arsch.(colloquial of course).

Geesh!! Is that for arrearages? Where we are (Ca) my husband's garnishment
order contained an amount for current CS and an amount for the arrearages
that had been assigned. Suddenly last spring we got a notice from the bank
that CSE had requested info for a bank levy to pay the arrearages in
full--there was not enough $$ in the bank (needless to say), but the bank
charged us $100 for their response to CSE. And it was going to happen EVERY
MONTH until the arrearages were paid off!! How was that going to help
anyone? What is wrong with these people?

Old July 22nd 07, 12:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote
Suddenly last spring we got a notice from the bank
that CSE had requested info for a bank levy to pay the arrearages in
full--there was not enough $$ in the bank (needless to say), but the bank
charged us $100 for their response to CSE. And it was going to happen
EVERY MONTH until the arrearages were paid off!!

==
This is outrageous. Hideous. Gestapo-ish. Geeze.

Old July 22nd 07, 01:05 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote
Suddenly last spring we got a notice from the bank
that CSE had requested info for a bank levy to pay the arrearages in
full--there was not enough $$ in the bank (needless to say), but the bank
charged us $100 for their response to CSE. And it was going to happen
EVERY MONTH until the arrearages were paid off!!

==
This is outrageous. Hideous. Gestapo-ish. Geeze.

And this was with o court order sayingthat arrearages were to be paid off at
so much per month, and there had never been a missed payment! It seems that
the more they get away with, the more ideas they come up with to make people
miserable.

Old July 22nd 07, 01:41 AM posted to alt.child-support
Bob Whiteside

"teachrmama" wrote in message

"Gini" wrote in message

"teachrmama" wrote
Suddenly last spring we got a notice from the bank
that CSE had requested info for a bank levy to pay the arrearages in
full--there was not enough $$ in the bank (needless to say), but the
bank charged us $100 for their response to CSE. And it was going to
happen EVERY MONTH until the arrearages were paid off!!

==
This is outrageous. Hideous. Gestapo-ish. Geeze.

And this was with o court order sayingthat arrearages were to be paid off
at so much per month, and there had never been a missed payment! It seems
that the more they get away with, the more ideas they come up with to make
people miserable.

Here is what I would do. (This stuff worked for me.)

1. Stop auto deposits of your husband's pay checks so he can manage the
amounts and where the money gets deposited.
2. Keep account balances with his SSAN below $500. That's the "sniffer"
programs trigger point for garnishments.
3. Set up multiple checking accounts at different banks with your husband's
SSAN to spread the money around.
4. Check out which bank has the lowest fee for cashiers checks to use for
large expenditures like mortgage payments, car payments, etc.
5. When making deposits of payroll checks take back large cash amounts and
buy the cashiers checks with the cash back.
6. Pay cash for all expenditures under $100.
7. Don't co-mingle your funds into accounts with his SSAN on them.
8. Don't use checking accounts that earn so there are no tax related
records to point them to the banks you are using.
9. File an objection to every action they take and ask for a hearing.
10. If they catch on to what you are doing write checks against deposits to
be made in 1-2 days in the future so the money goes in and comes out of the
accounts almost simultaneously before they can find it.

#10 is a great tool. CSE garnished my bank account randomly one time and
all they got was $12. They never tried that again because they knew they
couldn't get enough from a garnishment to cover their costs to do the
garnishment.

Also file a formal grievance using their prescribed process.

#10 is a great tool. CSE garnished my bank account randomly one time and
all they got was $12. They never tried that again because they knew they
couldn't get enough from a garnishment to cover their costs to do the
garnishment.

Also file a formal grievance using their prescribed process.

I've already done most of those things. We have arranged for one checking
account at the bank that hold's our mortgage, and the mortgage comes out the
day after the deposit goes in. There is very little left in that account
from month to month. Everything we can possibly put on auto pay is on auto
pay. We've NEVER comingled funds since the first demand for child
support--which was dismissed because she refused to take the child in for a
blood test. His SSN is on none of my accounts in any way.

We thought about filing a grievance, but CS is supposed to be over this next
April. We got the money from our daughters' college funds and paid off the
arrearages, and are slowly repaying the girls' accounts. And they are still
garnishing the arrearages, but your state sends the overages back to our
state, and our state sent him a "refund" of overpaid funds a couple of weeks
ago. We don't want to file anything until we find for end of support.

Old July 22nd 07, 02:55 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote

We thought about filing a grievance, but CS is supposed to be over this
next April.

==
Woohoo! Someone's gonna have to get a job, eh?

Old July 22nd 07, 03:40 AM posted to alt.child-support
teachrmama

"Gini" wrote in message
newsOyoi.10067$zy4.3656@trndny07...

"teachrmama" wrote

We thought about filing a grievance, but CS is supposed to be over this
next April.

==
Woohoo! Someone's gonna have to get a job, eh?

I doubt it. She's slopped at the public trough for too long. It's us
taxpayers that are required to work for a living.

Old July 22nd 07, 04:15 AM posted to alt.child-support
Gini

"teachrmama" wrote

"Gini" wrote

"teachrmama" wrote

We thought about filing a grievance, but CS is supposed to be over this
next April.

==
Woohoo! Someone's gonna have to get a job, eh?

I doubt it. She's slopped at the public trough for too long. It's us
taxpayers that are required to work for a living.

==
No matter. The time will be here before you know it. It is a very very sweet
feeling.

Old July 22nd 07, 06:00 AM posted to alt.child-support
DB

"Patrick Lee" wrote in

Well there they go again!! Received the following letter
today(7/21/07). Letter dated
7/16/07--keep in mind. The Office of the Attorney Gerneral, blah, blah,
blah(State of Texas).....You must send $10,501.58 within
5 days to avoid further action.....sincerely,

My arrearages are sitting around $63,000 at this point, but Immigration says
I can't legally work while i owe this staggering amount of money. Is she
ever ****ed off!!!!!!! :-)

pull-ups at night jojo General 12 May 26th 05 09:41 PM
another Pull-Ups question GoofeeGyrl General 3 July 16th 04 06:29 PM
Pull Ups Cherie General 37 July 14th 04 11:01 PM
pull-ups questions, advice sought Karen General 4 July 12th 04 01:29 PM
Pull ups at night? Cheryl S. General 3 August 21st 03 08:31 PM