The baby moved!

Old July 9th 03, 01:11 AM
==Daye==

Default The baby moved!

It is all so very exciting. I am 13 and half weeks pregnant. I
was lying in bed this morning. I felt the baby move!!!!! YAY!!

Today, I have an nuchal folds u/s. Since I have a higher risk of
spina bifida, I tend to do all the tests including those for
Down's. Did anyone else have this done?

--
==Daye==
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au
Old July 9th 03, 02:04 PM
slowly

In article ,
==Daye== wrote:

It is all so very exciting. I am 13 and half weeks pregnant. I
was lying in bed this morning. I felt the baby move!!!!! YAY!!

Today, I have an nuchal folds u/s. Since I have a higher risk of
spina bifida, I tend to do all the tests including those for
Down's. Did anyone else have this done?

Yay for the movement

I had the nuchal fold u/s too Daye. I can't recall the exact results but
I remember they were pretty good, so we didn't do further testing.

--
Rob
"Carpe Chocolate"
Old July 9th 03, 10:07 PM
==Daye==

On Wed, 9 Jul 2003 10:18:56 +0100, "Linz"
wrote:

I hope it all goes well for you!

Thank you to Linz, Elly and Rob! I had the scan and everything
was fine. I got to see the baby moving, which was very exciting.
We saw the face, the bladder, the stomach, the heart, the
heartbeat, the spine, the skull, both arms and both legs. My DD
and DH was there for the scan. DH was excited to see the baby,
and DD slept through it! I was very excited to see the spine.
With a higher risk of spina bifida, I always get excited when I
see their spine.

I go for the Triple Test in a couple of weeks. Then I have my
18-20 week scan. I don't expect to have any other tests.

Old July 10th 03, 04:21 PM
Em

"==Daye==" wrote in message
"Linz"
wrote:

I hope it all goes well for you!

Thank you to Linz, Elly and Rob! I had the scan and everything
was fine. I got to see the baby moving, which was very exciting.
We saw the face, the bladder, the stomach, the heart, the
heartbeat, the spine, the skull, both arms and both legs. My DD
and DH was there for the scan. DH was excited to see the baby,
and DD slept through it! I was very excited to see the spine.
With a higher risk of spina bifida, I always get excited when I
see their spine.

I didn't get a chance to reply to your first message about feeling the baby.
How exciting though! I started feeling mine at 13 weeks & have yet to tire
of it--I'm thoroughly entranced by his movements :-) big sappy grin Glad
your nuchal fold scan went so well. Fun to see a perfect little person in
there!

I go for the Triple Test in a couple of weeks. Then I have my
18-20 week scan. I don't expect to have any other tests.

Best wishes with the TT!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03

Old July 10th 03, 10:38 PM
==Daye==

On Thu, 10 Jul 2003 15:21:18 GMT, "Em"
wrote:

Best wishes with the TT!

Thank you for all the well wishes, Em!!

Old July 15th 03, 06:12 PM
Elly

Glad that everything is going smoothly and that you can relax now regarding
the spine!
Good luck with your Triple Test and the scan :-)

Elly
28 weeks + 1 day
EDD October 6th

Old July 15th 03, 10:17 PM
==Daye==

On Tue, 15 Jul 2003 19:12:17 +0200, "Elly"
wrote:

Glad that everything is going smoothly and that you can relax now regarding
the spine!

Well, I can relax until the next scan. No detail was shown on
this scan. The baby has a spine -- that is GREAT! However, we
don't know if the spine is fully formed and 'normal.'

Good luck with your Triple Test and the scan :-)

Thank you! The Triple Test is next week!

--
==Daye==
Momma to Jayan
#2 EDD 11 Jan 2004
E-mail: brendana AT labyrinth DOT net DOT au

Unconsolable infant dkc General 18 May 25th 04 11:02 PM
Very serious question about child "abuse" jojo General 63 April 20th 04 06:49 PM
Baby walkers banned in Canada Katie General 2 April 13th 04 04:19 PM
Coping w/o a highchair, w/hyper baby Nevermind General 18 December 16th 03 02:26 AM
Introducing your dog to your newborn. Hany Hosny General (moderated) 2 August 10th 03 11:02 PM