Please join me

Old September 25th 06, 04:45 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy
bina

Default Please join me

I am a mom of two years old daughter, she is very cute and very
intelligent.After her birth i was unable to continue my job, i used to
work as a research officer. Now i am a full time house wife and look
after my baby.I have made a couple of parenting websites, they deal in
baby care and mother care information. You can find pregnancy related
articles and tips too, and all about newborn baby care on
http://www.luckyamaan.com and http://www.best4babies.com here you can
also shop for your baby, all baby products are available here on
discounted rates.As women like myself tend to forget about themselves
once they become mothers. Infact they forget about themselves and just
let go ...which is quite not right. One should take care of oneself ,
as i am talking about the beauty aspect of a woman's life.my site
http://www.geoamaan.com has so much to offer on how to keep yourself
intact and beautiful. it has many intersting topics and articles on
beauty care, hair care, skin care, nail care, hair loss treatments, and
much more. It helps you tips on all such issues and provide you easy
solutions.