Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

Old August 4th 07, 11:20 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
krp

Default Miami-Dade, FL Police say man abused two foster kids

LIGHTNING QUICK
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

Dan I am only going to say this ONCE here. I know you have the
biggest
erection of your life THINKING you have something to throw at me to
discredit me. Yes Dan for a time I had a second job selling air and
water
filters. I also had a third job as a sales manager for a Kirby Vacuum
cleaner distributor training young salesmen. That came at a time when
my
ex
wife was deathly ill and many thousands of dollars in medical costs
were
not
covered by our insurance (deductible) so I took on extra work to cover
those
costs. She had a deadly bout with the Epstein - Barr virus and damn
near
died. What would YOU do Dan? So I put in some 80+ hour weeks to help
keep
her alive.

Am I ashamed of it? I did what I could to make enough money to pay
for
medicines and other things she needed when she couldn't walk or
sometimes
even sit up. Of course your pal MOORE like to make a big deal of it.
What a
resource you have in Moore. AMAZING!

Dan wrote
That doesn't answer my question.

That doesn't even explain why you told the reporter you were an air
and water filter salesman when your primary job was the A-Team.

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free publicity)
when you had a chance?

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

When other people are talking about CAREERS, all Dan can say
is that he helps people fight CPS, according to him.

Hey Dan, maybe you should sell Kirby vacuums or air/water filters!

It's amazing the kind of irrelevant horse**** that DESPERATE DAN
tries
to make into something. I had a deathly sick wife and mountains of
medical
bills stacking up. Should I be embarrassed for taking a second and third
job
to keep my wife alive? I can only wonder what Dan would have done??????
Maybe let HIS wife die! Oh and I did quite well selling those air and
water
filters by the way. Not to mention the commissions I got from the Kirby
sales. I got $200 on every Kirby one of my crew sold. There were some
DAYS I
earned $2,000.... Goes a long way toward covering expensive prescriptions
etc. But Dan wants to make something of it.

You're trying to turn a molehill into a mountain, kenny boy.

`No Dan I am merely illustrating where YOU are coming from. What would
YOU do Danny boy? "Let the bitch die?" Go on welfare?

All I asked was why you said your job was selling air and water
filters rather than mentioning the A-Team, which had been in existence
for eleven years.

Oh Bull**** Danny everyone can SEE your game. You're getting desperate
to try to find something to attack me with. Ya know, Danny, I am rather
proud of myself. No WHINING little sissy like some folks, no feeling sorry
for myself, no complaining about my lot in life. I just took on extra work
to do what ANY husband should have done.

I didn't ask why you sold the filters... and you know it.

Oh yes I know. You were hoping to throw dirt and thought you found some.
OOOOOO!

Old August 4th 07, 12:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 6:20 am, " krp" wrote:
[...]

I never said that.

Apparently it did cross your mind, though.

Go on welfare?

That, too, kenny boy?

All I asked was why you said your job was selling air and water
filters rather than mentioning the A-Team, which had been in existence
for eleven years.

Oh Bull**** Danny everyone can SEE your game. You're getting desperate
to try to find something to attack me with. Ya know, Danny, I am rather
proud of myself. No WHINING little sissy like some folks, no feeling sorry
for myself, no complaining about my lot in life. I just took on extra work
to do what ANY husband should have done.

Don't break your arm patting yourself on the back.

I didn't ask why you sold the filters... and you know it.

Oh yes I know.

Good.

Now GFYS.

Old August 4th 07, 12:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

" krp" wrote in message
newslYsi.82$vK2.69@trnddc03...

"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
oups.com...

But you were speaking as an air and water filter salesman?
Just the description the reporter chose Don.
The reporter chose to describe you as an air and water filter salesman
rather than the head of the A-Team, which for eleven years was
"leading
the field of building the defenses in the area of false allegations of
child sexual abuse, rape, sexual harassment, child abuse, domestic
violence, child custody, interstate and international child custody
issues, and related matters."

Danny boy the subject of the A-Team never came up. I was speaking
not
representing anyone but myself.

As an air and water filter salesman?

Why didn't you promote the A-Team in the newspaper (free
publicity)
when you had a chance?
Because it wasn't related to the story.
Air and water filters were?

Nope the reporter chose to put in what he wanted. But probably
more
relavent than my work with the A-Team.
You work WITH the A-Team?

As it's HEAD yes.

Is there anyone on the A-Team on a full time basis other than
yourself?
Isn't the A-Team really one person?
You?

Now IF you looked at the website DIP**** you'd know better. But
you're
just trying to play the role of prick on the newsgroup.

That doesn't answer my question.

TOUGH **** it's the answer you get! The answer is right there for
anyoen to see.

Are you the only person who works on the A-Team on a full time basis?

Playing with words Danny? What constitutes full time? The direct
answer is NO. But PLEASE play on little boy.

IOW is the A-TEAM you and the consultants who you engage on a case by
case basis?

Dan you are ever the plodding sow. ALL of us work on a case by case
basis. NOBODY including myself works on ALL the cases that come our way.
BUT Danny, several of us work together on MOST of the cases. It's the
nature of a "CONSULTING" business. Each case has its own needs, JERKOFF!

And anyone one else is brought in as a consultant?

Yes quite frequently. Often one or more of the lawyers "consults" as
well OR acts as lead counsel in a case.

Or were you hoping your phone was going to ring off the wall with
orders for air and water filters?

You're a dork, you know that Danny?
No, I'm not.

Uh - YEAH Dan you ARE! Anyone NORMAL would have dropped this
little
tempest long ago.
Just getting the facts, kenny boy, just getting the facts.

You have NO interest in the "FACTS" Dan just your BULL****!!

EASY there, kenny boy. I believe people have heart attacks much more
frequently in the
morning.

Practicing medicine again Danny?

No.

Anybody wanting to check how deadly you are can visitwww.a-team.org and
SEE how
accurate your claims are.

Which claims of mine aren't accurate, ken?

Well just about ALL of them regarding the A-Team.

Just about all?

Which of my claims about the A-Team are accurate?

Again people can take your RANTING or go to the website and see how much
of your SILLY bull**** is accurate. www.a-team.org

Question; Did you write the copy on the A-Team's website?

Some of it, nowhere near all of it.

It's terrible.

I guess you want to spread the blame.

Old August 4th 07, 12:51 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 6:10 am, " krp" wrote:
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message

ups.com...

On Aug 3, 10:16 pm, Greegor wrote:
krp wrote

[...]

That isn't what I said, Greg.

Oh **** Dan you constantly pound your chest here as the BIG BAD CPS
fighter!

I do very well at defeating CPS.

And I do it for free.

As opposed to you, kenny boy, who can't have a discussion on the
internet without making himself look like a fool.

Just today you claimed asking for proof is "A sign you know you
already lost!"

You are a horse's ass, ken.

Old August 4th 07, 02:49 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Dan Sullivan wrote Now GFYS

This is the great Dan Sullivan who has such great
persuasive ability, such finesse, that when CPS
hears he is on a case they lie down and get ready to lose.

With such a great persuasive ability you'd think he
could have avoided being kicked out of Family Rights groups!

All he had to do was post GFYS and he wins every time! LOL

Old August 4th 07, 02:52 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:20:11 GMT, " krp" wrote:

LIGHTNING QUICK
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
roups.com...

[...]

Dan is doing to you, in a small way, what he does to CPS much more
forcefully and often. Successfully.

If you don't think so, just watch.

You think Moore's a bad boy?

It's to chuckle. Hoop jump, ken, hoop jump. And one day there will be
nowhere to land. Trust me on this. Run while you still can.

Old August 4th 07, 03:00 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

On Aug 4, 9:49 am, Greegor wrote:
Dan Sullivan wrote Now GFYS

This is the great Dan Sullivan who has such great
persuasive ability, such finesse, that when CPS
hears he is on a case they lie down and get ready to lose.

I never said that.

And in many cases CPS never hears my name.

They just have to deal with the truth... the real truth.

And the fact that they failed to follow their own rules, regulations,
policies and procedures.

With such a great persuasive ability you'd think he
could have avoided being kicked out of Family Rights groups!

The world is filled with assholes, and some of them are moderators on
family rights groups.

All he had to do was post GFYS and he wins every time! LOL

What have you won against CPS since February of 2001, Greg?

Old August 4th 07, 03:05 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
Dan Sullivan

"0:-]" wrote in message
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:20:11 GMT, " krp" wrote:

LIGHTNING QUICK
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
groups.com...

[...]

Holy cats, Kane!

That advice for kenny boy to run just kept him here another six months!!!!!

Jumping thru hoop after hoop.

If he's not flat footed by now... he will be.

Old August 4th 07, 03:37 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking
0:-]

On Sat, 4 Aug 2007 10:05:03 -0400, "Dan Sullivan"
wrote:

"0:-]" wrote in message
.. .
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 10:20:11 GMT, " krp" wrote:

LIGHTNING QUICK
"Dan Sullivan" wrote in message
egroups.com...

[...]

snicker

Old August 4th 07, 05:01 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.support.foster-parents,alt.dads-rights.unmoderated,alt.parenting.spanking,soc.men
krp

Default DAVID MOORE CALLS FOR PROOF and gets it! OUCH!!!

DAVID D. MOORE PSYCHO INTERNET STALKER
"freedom" wrote in message
d.net...

I didn't write the post you're replying to.

SURE you did Davey.

No, I didn't. Care to post some proof that I'm the owner of that account?

Yes you did and eveyone knows you and your ANONYMOUS REMAILERS!

For an example of how you would prove such a thing, see
http://www.aboutken There's an entire section there devoted
to your use of "sock puppet" accounts which you used to talk to
yourself....complete with conclusive proof that they were you.

Yes I know there is and it's BULL**** like everything else in your life
Moore.

it's from one of your SIGNATURE anonymous
remailers!!!

The post in question didn't come from an anonymous remailer. But hey,
you're Ken Pangborn....what's one more lie on top of thousands?

Sure it did Davey! Mr. ANONYMOUS!

I have never posted anonymously.

You never post ANY OTHER WAY Moore.

Yeah Davey like you have PROVED beyond a shadow of a doubt that you
are
in constant contact with my daughter - HELL - ALL of them and other
members
of my family too.

SO Davey since you are speaking to Megan ALL THE TIME... Try these
questions again:

1. What was the name of Megan's cat when she lived here?

And, as I said earlier, I'm not going to play the "NAME THAT CAT" game. I
already conceded that you won that round....you have me completely in the
dark about the name of some cat. Congratulations!

Again it is obvious you CAN'T name it because you are LYING when you
claim to be speaking to her!

Hey, I noticed you completely avoided the question....when shall we see
your proof of the various allegations you've made this week? Here they
are
again, since you snipped them from your reply:

Davey why am only *I* obligated to prove my statements? YOU are full of
**** and all you offer as proof of your claims is smoke.

* That I am a "BABY BEATER" or that I have abused women or children.
* That I'm the owner of a Myspace page which seems to belong to a woman in
Illinois.
* That the Myspace page, which contains about two dozen words, somehow
proves the allegation that I'm a child abuser.
* That I've relocated (again) to Illinois, after supposedly living in
Indiana, Kentucky and Missouri.
* That I've broken off my engagement to a woman in California (alleged by
you) and am now apparently engaged to a woman in Illinois.
* That I've attacked my "ex wife" on any web page.
* That my significant other is cheating on me, or that I harbor any belief
that she is.
* That my significant other is the "third" relationship I've been in this
year.

Gonna snip these and run away again, coward? Come on, show us all what a
pansy you are. Or, maybe you can go back on Myspace and do a blanket
search for anyone with the word "Moore" in their profile, then start
screaming about how they must be me.

You have incluided many claims I didn't make. I have in the past posted
your web page attacking linda's URL Shall we mention
?
Who's that Davey???? Another DIP**** DAVID MOORE?

Current website:
http://www.myspace.com/mamabookaitjay

Here we can see a liitle MORRE on MACHO MAN Davey Moore.......

http://www.courts.mo.gov/casenet/base/welcome.do

Oh right, that's another David D. Moore, right Davey?

And then we have YOU - DAVID MOORE attacking your ex.

http://www.malevolentmoms.info/searc...lia%20Missouri

BIG BAD DAVEY MOORE!!

Moore you are a sniveling little crybaby who lashes out ANONYMOUSLY (in
SAFETY) against anyone you have ever screwed over and stopped taking your
****. Tour latest victims are LITTLE KIDS!