WANT TO EARN CASH??? PLEASE READ THIS LETTER.

Old August 23rd 05, 08:37 PM
har15h

Default WANT TO EARN CASH??? PLEASE READ THIS LETTER.

Easy Money$$$
Turn $25 to $25,000 in days...Read to learn how... THIS......IS HOW TO
BECOME RICH, AND HOW TO TURN 25 DOLLARS INTO MILLIONS OF DOLLARS
READING THIS COULD CHANGE YOUR LIFE! IT TRULY WORKS!

I found this on a bulletin board and decided to try it. A little while
back, I was browsing through newsgroups, just like you are now, and
came across an article similar to this that said you could make
hundreds of thousands of dollars within weeks (which would soon turn
into millions) with only an initial investment of $25.00! So I thought,
"Yeah right, this must be a scam", but like most of us, I was curious,
so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you send $5.00 to each of the 5
names and address stated in the article. You then place your own name
and address in the bottom of the list at #5, and post the article in at
least 250 newsgroups. (There are thousands) No catch, that was it.

So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought
about trying it. I figured "What have I got to lose except 6 stamps and
$25.00, right?" Then I invested the measly $25.00 (I use the word
"measly" because $25 really is measly compared to the money I have made
through the initial investment)! Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I
started getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would
end soon, but the money just kept coming in.

In my first week, I made about $25.00. By the end of the second week I
had made a total of over $1,000! In the third week I had over $10,000
and it's still growing. This is actually my fourth week now - and I
have made a total of just over $42,000 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth $25.00, and 5 stamps, I have spent more
than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most
importantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this
article NOW, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I
promise you that if you follow the directions exactly, that you will
start making more money than you thought possible by doing something so
easy!

Suggestion: Read this entire message carefully! (print it out or
download it.) Follow the simple directions and watch the money come in!
It's easy.

It's legal. And, your investment is only $25.00 (Plus postage).
IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it is not indecent; it is not
illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really works! If all of the
following instructions are adhered to, you will receive extraordinary
dividends.

NOTE: Please follow these directions EXACTLY, and $50,000 or more can
be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains successful because of
the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please continue its
success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now become
part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is not
solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of
developing Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big
bucks for quality lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists
is secondary to the income which is made from people like you and me
asking to be included in that list.

Here are the 4 easy steps to success:
STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper,

"PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Once added to the list, each
person will send you a new component and/or money-making advice to help
you along the way. This advice has been passed down person to person
and is very helpful. Now get 5 US $5.00 bills (or a combination of
bills totaling $5) and place ONE inside EACH of the 5 pieces of paper
so the bill will not be seen through the envelope (to prevent
thievery). Next, place one paper in each of the 5 envelopes and seal
them. You should now have 5 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper stating the above phrase, your name and address, and $5.00 bill.
What you are doing is creating a service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You
are requesting a legitimate service and you are paying for it! Like
most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about the
legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post Office
(1-800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail the 5
envelopes to the following addresses:

1) Stefan Veliceasa Malini 120 Jud Suceava, Cod 727350, Romania

2) Judith Sims 1700 S. Main St #155 Las Vegas, NV 89104

3) Vitalii Dubinka 123 S.E.3rd Avenue, #536 Miami, Florida 33131

4) G. Huszar 1007 Summer Ln. McComb, MS 39648

5) H. Sharma P.O. Box 4870, Wilmington, DE 19808

STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the
other names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add "YOUR" name
and address information that will make you receive money(it is for
real) as number 5 on the list.

STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
least 250 newsgroups on your web browser. (I think there are close to
24,000 groups). All you need is 250, but remember, the more you post,
the more money you make! You won't get very much unless you post like
crazy). This is perfectly legal! If you have any doubts, refer to Title
18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Keep a copy of these
steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can use it again,
and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains successful because
of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their carefully
adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of
integrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others
have received will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every
name and address sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and
keep the notes people send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly
providing a service. (Also, it might be a good idea to wrap the cash in
dark paper to reduce the risk of mail theft.) So, as each post is
downloaded and the directions carefully followed, five members will be
reimbursed for their participation as a List Developer with five
dollars each. Your name will move up the list geometrically so that
when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving hundreds
of thousands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $25.00
($5.00 for each of the first five people listed above) Send it now, add
your own name to the list and you're in business! Important: Be sure
to give in "five" dollars per participant. Failure to do so will
prevent the progress of this business.

DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS

Step 1: You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting, Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this letter and
drag your cursor to the bottom of this document (so that the document
is "highlighted"), and select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will
copy the entire letter into the computer's memory.

Step 2: Open a blank 'notepad' file (such as in Microsoft Word) and
place your cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu
select 'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad so
that you can add your name to the list.

Step 3: Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do
your postings in different settings, you'll always have this file to go
back to.

Step 4: Use Netscape or Internet explorer and try searching for various
newsgroups (on-line forums, message boards, chat sites, discussions).

Step 5: Visit these message boards and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text of this letter and selecting paste
from the edit menu. Fill in the Subject, this will be the header that
everyone sees as they scroll through the list of postings in a
particular group, click the post message button. You're done with your
first one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT! All you have to do is jump to
different newsgroups and post away,

after you get the hang of it, it should take only about 30 seconds for
each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE
MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 250**

That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world within
days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O.Box due to the large amount
of mail you will receive! If you wish to stay anonymous, you can invent
a name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it. **JUST MAKE SURE
ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT** Now the WHY part: Out of 250 postings,
say I receive only 5 replies (which would be a VERY LOW example!). So
then I made $25.00 with my name at #5 on the letter. Now, each of the 5
persons who just sent me $5.00 make the MINIMUM 250 postings, each with
my name at #4 and only 5 persons respond to each of the original 5,
that is another $125.00 for me, now those 25 each make 250 MINIMUM
posts with my name at #3 and only 5 replies each, I will bring in an
additional $625! Now, those 125 persons turn around and post the
MINIMUM 250 with my name at #2 and only receive 5 replies each, I will
make an additional $3125! OK, now here is the fun part, each of those
625 persons post a MINIMUM 250 letters with my name at #1 and they each
only receive 5 replies, that just made me $15,625!!! With an original
investment of only $25.00!!!! UN-BELIEVABLE! When your name is no
longer on the list, you just take the latest posting in the newsgroups,
and send out another $25.00 to names on the list, putting your name at
number 5 again. And start posting again. The thing to remember is do
you realize that thousands upon thousands of people all over the world
are joining the internet and reading these articles everyday? JUST LIKE
YOU are now!! So, can you
afford $25.00 and see if it really works?? I think so... People have
said, "what if the plan is played out and no one sends you the money?
So what! What are the chances of that happening when there are tons of
new honest users and new honest people who are joining the internet and
newsgroups everyday and are willing to give it a try? Estimates are at
20,000 to 50,000 new users, every day, with thousands of those joining
the actual internet.

Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work.
NOTE: This program can and will work for you as long as you post the
message in at least 250 newsgroups (e.g. message boards). This might
take a long time, probably several hours. But remember, as far fetched
and ridiculous as it seems, if you follow all the instructions of this
system, you will become rich within an extremely short period of time.
Believe me, IT'S WORTH IT!!! I just urge you to be fair and honest. As
long as each person (including you!) sends $5 to everyone on the list,
everybody (including you!) will become extremely wealthy within just a
couple of months, and will start receiving money within the first week
or two!

Legal Note: This system is perfectly legal. It is not a lottery or a
scheme intending to defraud, it is rather a business. It is part of the
mail order business. By receiving money from others, you do not offer
them a lottery or any prize based on chance; you simply offer them a
service (i.e. placing them on your mailing list), which they request in
their letter. By definition, this is a service a consumer desires
something (being put on your mailing list) and is willing to pay for
it, and you fulfill their desire by performing the service of putting
their name on your mailing list for a set fee. By sending money to
others and writing "please place me on your mailing list", you do not
ask to be entered into a lottery or win a prize based on chance, you
are asking for a service. Therefore, this system is perfectly legal. Do
not let apprehension and doubts stop you from trying this outstanding
breakthrough in wealth-building.

Remember------ you have NOTHING at all to lose!