A bottle question

Old August 13th 03, 04:30 AM
Laurie

Default A bottle question

For those of you that use playtex nurser nipples (we are using the
orthodontic ones), do you put them in the dishwasher? I just noticed that
the package says not to. I had already done so, and though they're lighter
in color, they seem fine. I used to put the avent ones in all the time.
Christopher is only getting a couple bottles of breastmilk a week, so
they're not being washed frequently. Is this ok?

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 28 months!
and Christopher, 4 months!

*This email address is now valid*

Old August 13th 03, 07:05 PM
Laura Faussone

Laurie wrote:

For those of you that use playtex nurser nipples (we are using the
orthodontic ones), do you put them in the dishwasher? I just noticed that
the package says not to. I had already done so, and though they're lighter
in color, they seem fine. I used to put the avent ones in all the time.
Christopher is only getting a couple bottles of breastmilk a week, so
they're not being washed frequently. Is this ok?

I guess I never noticed the package saying that, either -- I always washed
mine in the dishwasher, and they seem to be fine.

Laura
Mom to Allison, 4, Sophia, 2, and Eddie, 3 mo

Old August 13th 03, 10:45 PM
Sue

I washed all bottles and nipples in the dishwasher. I never had any
problems.

--
Sue
mom to three girls

Laurie wrote in message
.. .
For those of you that use playtex nurser nipples (we are using the
orthodontic ones), do you put them in the dishwasher? I just noticed that
the package says not to. I had already done so, and though they're lighter
in color, they seem fine. I used to put the avent ones in all the time.
Christopher is only getting a couple bottles of breastmilk a week, so
they're not being washed frequently. Is this ok?

laurie
mommy to Jessica, 28 months!
and Christopher, 4 months!

*This email address is now valid*

nutrition question on year old blacksalt General 12 January 21st 05 08:52 PM
A teenager question blacksalt General 94 August 16th 03 04:25 PM
Toddler behavior question P. Tierney General 2 August 4th 03 05:22 AM
Dumb first time mom question :) Donna General 7 July 28th 03 03:29 PM
Reason for weaning from bottle at 1 yo? Truffles General 38 July 13th 03 09:18 AM