Genes ?

Old November 12th 04, 05:15 PM
Kazh

Default Genes ?

I find it amazing that things differ from one PG to another. My first 3 =
I sailed through, no sickness, no nausea, just a little heartburn a bit =
of constipation with DS.

However this PG, now 14 weeks 5 days, I've had everything going !!

Sore boobs
Heartburn
Nose Bleeds
Sickness
Nausea
Numbness of fingers

to name a few...............anyone know any facts on whether it is =
different gene makeup's that affect the symptoms ?

Someone said ''Well it's a different father this time, maybe that's the =
key'' and it set me wondering if it has anything to do with it.

--=20
Karen
DS 10th Aug 1986 - VB - 9lb 13oz
DD 13th Aug 1988 - VB - 10lb 9oz
EDD 9th May 2005 - ?
Sophie's Prediction for us - Girl

Our Latest Scan Photo
http://www.freewebs.com/kazh/

Old November 12th 04, 07:04 PM
Anne Rogers

Someone said ''Well it's a different father this time, maybe that's the
key'' and it set me wondering if it has anything to do with it.

I've heard that question asked before, your first 2 were opposite sex
weren't they? so you can't use that explanation, I'm sure it's possible.
This pregnancy is very different for me, same dad, so my theory is it must
be a girl!

Old November 13th 04, 12:05 PM
Kazh

I don't even try to guess the sex of my baby, I've been wrong every =
time, So If I say this is girl, sure as the sun rises in the morning =
it'll be a boy !!!

"Anne Rogers" wrote in message =

Someone said ''Well it's a different father this time, maybe that's the =

key'' and it set me wondering if it has anything to do with it.

I've heard that question asked before, your first 2 were opposite sex=20
weren't they? so you can't use that explanation, I'm sure it's possible. =

This pregnancy is very different for me, same dad, so my theory is it =
must=20
be a girl!

Old November 13th 04, 05:08 PM

"Kazh" wrote in message ...

Someone said ''Well it's a different father this time, maybe that's the
key'' and it set me wondering if it has anything to do with it.

Yes indeedy. For example, we know that the risk of pre-eclampsia in a
multipara who has changed partners is just as high as it is in a
prima, which we think might have to do with a heightened immune system
response to the new proteins...

--
C, mama to two year old nursling