Wilsons running from New Mexico

Old September 24th 06, 02:43 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Default Wilsons running from New Mexico

Kane posted this article to gloat about the evil parents.

I just pointed out that the story in the
article has a lot of glaring HOLES in it.

Kane reluctantly acknowledged that there
must not have been a court removal order.

At that point there is NOTHING legally
to stop the parents from leaving the state
or from taking their child with them.

Was any court order violated?
The article seems to IMPLY that but
can't outright SAY they violated any
court order because they DID NOT violate
any court order.

Parts of this story don't ring true.

Why is a Child Protection agency
investigating what is allegedly CRIMINAL?

Why are you both saying that an SA exam is not a gyno exam?
Of course a SA exam is a gyno exam!

obstructing the investigation of child abuse or neglect.

Magically suspending Bill Of Rights in Constitution? Yeah right!

Greegor wrote:
WHY did they WAIT about 24 days, from June 16th 2006
to August 10th 2006 to have these girls undergo gynos?

What were the CRIMINAL charges based on
if the girls never underwent the gyno exams?

WHY were these parents allowed to take the
kids from the custody of the grandparents
considering these huge accusations?

What's this "safe house" thing about?

Kane, This New Mexico story is a bit ""fishy"".

http://www.cibolabeacon.com/articles...news/news1.txt

Accused sex offenders flee with children

CIBOLA COUNTY - Two children in the custody of their mother and
stepfather failed to show for their sexual abuse exam in Albuquerque
last month.

The Cibola County Sheriff's Office has issued warrants for the arrest
of mother Julie Wilson, AKA Julie King, Julie Rice and Julie Reichie,
34, and step-father Russell Wilson, 33, of the 30 block of Tumbleweed
Road in Cibola County. The two face a total of 664 charges.

The warrants allege that Julie Wilson failed to take her two daughters
to a sexual abuse exam last month, resulting in a charge of obstructing
the investigation of child abuse or neglect.

Children Youth and Families Department placed the girls in the custody
of their grandparents in June. At that time, the girls admitted during
a safe-house interview that they were sexually abused by Russell Wilson
and their mother did nothing about it.

The interview concluded that Russell Wilson criminally and sexually
contacted the girls 656 times. He was also charged with four counts of
criminal sexual penetration, one count of child abuse and one count of
false imprisonment, totaling 660 charges allegedly occurring from July
21, 2005, to June 16, 2006.

Julie Wilson is charged with three counts of child abuse and one count
of obstruction of the investigation of child abuse or neglect. Julie
and Russell Wilson reportedly moved out of their Cibola County
residence on Aug. 10. They did not notify CYFD that they were moving
and taking the girls with them.

Julie Wilson is five feet, nine inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and has
blond hair and blue eyes. Russell Wilson is five feet, five inches
tall, weighs 225 pounds and has brown hair and blue eyes.

If you have any information regarding the Wilsons or the two girls,
please contact Cibola County Crime Stoppers. A reward may be available
for information leading to an arrest. Crime Stoppers can be reached by
calling 287-8400 and callers can remain anonymous.

By Ilene Haluska

Old September 24th 06, 04:33 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
Kane posted this article to gloat about the evil parents.

Nope, I've posted articles about all kinds of caregivers that abused.
You are lying again, instead of debating the issue.

I just pointed out that the story in the
article has a lot of glaring HOLES in it.

I didn't disagree. In fact I believe I pointed out an obvious one myself.

Kane reluctantly acknowledged that there
must not have been a court removal order.

"Reluctantly?" What words did I use that indicated I was reluctant to
acknowledge?

You conveniently have NOT attributed what I said, but instead jumped
back-thread to YOUR post in response.

What I actually said: "It does not take a court order if all parties agree."

There is nothing reluctant about that. It's simply fact. Court orders
are not required in some circumstances.

At that point there is NOTHING legally
to stop the parents from leaving the state
or from taking their child with them.

Sure there is. An on-going police investigation. And, Greg, likely that
very thing you are in denial about -- if there was a requirement to
appear for an sex abuse exam then there is likely a statute to back up
the demand to do so.

A judge does not have to issue an order for every law on books that
might apply to a case. Do you know if that state some authority can so
order an exam, and that it does or doesn't take a court order? Of course
you don't.

You simply want to babble your anti authority babble and nonsense with
insinuation. Why NOT LOOK IT UP SO YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT, stupid?

Was any court order violated?

Could be. Your claim is that it should then have been headline news.
Why? Are all violated court orders headline news?

The article seems to IMPLY that but
can't outright SAY they violated any
court order because they DID NOT violate
any court order.

So what? Is someone trying to pull something? If so what?

Parts of this story don't ring true.

Sure. It's a media release. They don't know ****. I've complained, along
with many others, about this for years. Not just on this topic either.

I personally have been so badly mis-quoted by the media that I had to
mend fences in my county and with my neighbors. The publisher,
thankfully, was friend of mine and did a full retraction and correction
of this reporters nonsense. In fact, he babbled a lot like you, Greg.

Fortunately the owner and publisher did not.

Why is a Child Protection agency
investigating what is allegedly CRIMINAL?

You didn't read Doug's little set piece?

Because they are used for that purpose. Usually it's a dual
investigation. Some jurisdictions have better police conditions and some
better CPS conditions for such investigations.

The forensics, but physical and verbal interview is done by different
services in different parts of the country. The one I'm most familiar
with because we use it where I live and in states I've monitored over
the years is CARES, Comprehensive Abuse and Reporting Evaluation Services.

Usually staffed by pediatric nurses, often with social work degrees,
and with pediatricians as the examining doctor. Some social workers also
are involved as full time employees or part time according to the workload.

See the connection?

Why are you both saying that an SA exam is not a gyno exam?
Of course a SA exam is a gyno exam!

Nope. A gynecological exam CAN be part of it, or not.

And, as Betty pointed out, it does NOT all have to be done in one visit.

We don't KNOW what this particular exam was going to consist of. I
suspect the subjects ran because they were very fearful of what would be
disclosed.

You have this weird view of the world where the most extreme examples
have to be the rule for you, IF it supports your agenda and delusions.

obstructing the investigation of child abuse or neglect.

Magically suspending Bill Of Rights in Constitution? Yeah right!

You isolated the above comment completely out of context, with NO
attributions to the commenter prior to your response. Why IS that Greg?

Who was obstructing? Why might they be?

And HOW, specifically would that be suspension of rights?

Or do you enjoy being seen as a pointless babbler?

Greegor wrote:
WHY did they WAIT about 24 days, from June 16th 2006
to August 10th 2006 to have these girls undergo gynos?

What were the CRIMINAL charges based on
if the girls never underwent the gyno exams?

WHY were these parents allowed to take the
kids from the custody of the grandparents
considering these huge accusations?

What's this "safe house" thing about?

Kane, This New Mexico story is a bit ""fishy"".

I answered every single question you put out there, no matter how stupid
and obtuse. Yet YOU see fit to jump back up the thread to an earlier
point as though I had not.

That is devious and misleading, Greg. What we commonly call "lying."

If you have points to debate, try honesty about them.

You have now claimed I was reluctant to acknowledge your bringing up the
court order question, yet I DID IN FACT RESPOND TO THAT IN ANOTHER POST
BEFORE THIS ONE.

0:-

[...]

contesting the vote." - Benjamin Franklin (or someone else)
Old September 24th 06, 10:09 AM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Kane wrote
What I actually said: "It does not take a court order if all parties agree."

Well apparently the parents rescinded their agreement!

There is nothing reluctant about that. It's simply fact. Court orders
are not required in some circumstances.

This is clearly outside of the 72 hour rule the Feds impose on the
states.

Absent a court order, these people were free to do as they wish!

Greg wrote
At that point there is NOTHING legally
to stop the parents from leaving the state
or from taking their child with them.

Kane wrote
Sure there is. An on-going police investigation. And, Greg, likely that
very thing you are in denial about -- if there was a requirement to
appear for an sex abuse exam then there is likely a statute to back up
the demand to do so.

Not if there's no court order!

A judge does not have to issue an order for every law on books that
might apply to a case.

No state law can nullify the Bill Of Rights.
Due process, etc.

Do you know if that state some authority can so
order an exam, and that it does or doesn't take a court order? Of course
you don't.

Any such authority would be GLARINGLY unconstitutional.

You simply want to babble your anti authority babble and nonsense with
insinuation. Why NOT LOOK IT UP SO YOU HAVE AN ARGUMENT, stupid?

Was any court order violated?

Could be. Your claim is that it should then have been headline news.
Why? Are all violated court orders headline news?

Do you think the news reporter missed the BIG
story and headlined with a minor point?

The article seems to IMPLY that but
can't outright SAY they violated any
court order because they DID NOT violate
any court order.

So what? Is someone trying to pull something? If so what?

If I ventured a guess based on my personal experiences
you would complain, so now that you see there really IS
a reason to be suspicious, please soft pedal it all you want!

Let's see how SOFT you can spin the suspicious situation.

Old September 25th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kane posted this article to gloat about the evil parents.

I just pointed out that the story in the
article has a lot of glaring HOLES in it.

Only to one who does not understand the process of sexual abuse
investigations.

Kane reluctantly acknowledged that there
must not have been a court removal order.

At that point there is NOTHING legally
to stop the parents from leaving the state
or from taking their child with them.

Unless there is currently a criminal investigation in which the children are
victims and their testimony is needed for prosecution. In that case,
fleeing with a witness is called 'obstruction of justice' for one thing.

Was any court order violated?

It's necessary to have a court order to investigate criminal actions?
Hardly.
However, fleeing with a witness in an investigation (and in this case most
likely to prevent the children from supplying information that would lead to
a conviction) is illegal.

The article seems to IMPLY that but
can't outright SAY they violated any
court order because they DID NOT violate
any court order.

Why does it 'imply' to you that they violated a court order? I did not get
that impression at all.

Parts of this story don't ring true.

You can chalk that up to many facotrs, including bad writing skills of a
reporter.

Why is a Child Protection agency
investigating what is allegedly CRIMINAL?

They likely are not 'investigating', they are working in tandem with law
enforcement to gather evidence of SA.
Law enforcement may, or may not, file charges based on the information that
they gather, however, whether they do or not, DFS will still take
appropriate actions within their own agency to stop, and prevent futher
abuse using the same data that is supplied to law enforcement.

Why are you both saying that an SA exam is not a gyno exam?
Of course a SA exam is a gyno exam!

No, it's not. You really need to look into Sexual Abuse Examinations, and
the work performed at a Safe House before you make a statement like this.
Sexual Abuse Examinations include many many things. A Gyn could be part of
it. It also may not be part of it.

Old September 25th 06, 03:43 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kane wrote
What I actually said: "It does not take a court order if all parties
agree."

Well apparently the parents rescinded their agreement!

And no one is charging them for 'kidnapping', so I suppose that it's not
that big of a deal, huh?

There is nothing reluctant about that. It's simply fact. Court orders
are not required in some circumstances.

This is clearly outside of the 72 hour rule the Feds impose on the
states.

Absent a court order, these people were free to do as they wish!

While absconding with the subjects of a ciminal investigation? I hardly
think so.

Greg wrote

Old September 25th 06, 03:53 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

Sorry for the top post, but I have to get going this a.m., things to do.

I just have to ask this:

Suppose that Lisa Jr, whom Greg says that he cares a great deal about,
reported to a DFS worker that grandpa was doing nasty things to her with his
'pee-pee'.
Suppose that, in light of this DFS asks Lisa to take Lisa Jr back home
pending an investigation.
And suppose that, during her first night back home she tells Lisa and Greg
about Grandpa's inappropriate behaviors.
Now, suppose that Lisa Jr is being given all the necessary exams over a
period of time.
And suppose that Grandpa comes over one day and splits with Lisa Jr befor
the exams are complete, and has every right to do so since he has custody of
her.
What, exactly, WOULD Greg think of this scenario were it HIS family?
That is a key factor in being human...putting yourself in the shoes of
others before you make a judgement.
I often wonder what I would think, do, and say were I someone else.
What would you think, Greg, if it were Lisa Jr making the same allegations,
going through the same investigative process, and one day she disappeared
when Grandpa rescinded his 'agreement' for her to stay with you and Lisa
while the investigation goes on?
Do you think that law enforcement should protect her until the truth of the
allegations are found? Do you think that it looks a tad suspicious that
Grandpa took off with her befor the investigation was complete? Do you
think that Grandpa would have a right to prevent the investigation from
going forward by leaving with her?
Exactly what would your expectations of DFS be in the matter? Would you
want them to assist in investigating, would you want them to take agency
actions against Grandpa to prevent further abuse if they found indications
that the allegations were true? Would you want them to do their own report
on the subject so as to be able to list Grandpa as an offender and prevent
him from having the opportunity to abuse other children via his work place,
etc?
What, exactly, would your expectations be if it were YOUR family?
"Greegor" wrote in message
oups.com...
Kane wrote

Old September 26th 06, 01:28 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

Betty:

So you gave up on logic and you're going for the
emotional appeal on a legal issue?

This is like back when caseworkers tried
saying that refusing them entry was
obstructing an investigation.

That didn't go well for the caseworkers.

The parents stuck around 24 days with no court order.

How hard is it to get a court order when
sexual abuse is reasonably alleged?

That would have changed things.

The bottom line is that caseworkers think they
are a law onto themselves.

They probably duped the sherrif's dept into
issuing the warrant.

It wasn't an LEO investigation thwarted, but
a CPS administrative investigation right?

You know very well the caseworkers pushed
for the "agreement" that the kids stay with
the grandparents. I've SEEN that lie!

If they had enough to justify that, why didn't
they get a darned COURT ORDER?

This case stinks of caseworker malfeasance.

Old September 26th 06, 01:56 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
Greegor

They were caught, but the warrant was not valid.
A Judge had to sign a new arrest warrant and they were arrested.

3 more articles - Navajo Res area in NM

http://www.gallupindependent.com/200...m_660cnts.html

Man faces 660 counts
Suspect's wife also being sought on charges of crimes against children

By Jim Maniaci
Cibola County Bureau

GRANTS - The Cibola County Sheriff's Office is asking citizens' help
in apprehending three people, now on the run or in hiding, with
warrants for their arrests.

One of the men, Russell Wilson, faces 660 total counts of alleged crime
involving two teenage girls while his wife, Julie Wilson, is being
sought to answer four counts involving the same girls.

In a separate case, police want to catch Dennis Talley for a
restraining order violation involving serious threats to a Grants
business woman and her son.

Anyone knowing the whereabouts of Dennis Talley, Russell Wilson and
Julie Wilson, who also uses three aliases, should telephone Cibola
Crime Stoppers at (505) 287-8400 or Cibola Region Communications
Center, 24 hours a day, at (505) 287-9476. Callers to Crime Stoppers
can remain anonymous and be eligible for rewards.

Russell Wilson, 33, is wanted by the Cibola County Sheriff's Office to
answer to charges of sexual criminal penetration of a minor age 13-18,
sexual contact with another minor age 13-18, child abuse and false
imprisonment. Julie Wilson, 34, also goes by the names Julie King,
Julie Rice and Julie Reichle. She is wanted to answer to four charges
of child abuse and obstruction into an investigation of child abuse or
neglect by the Children Youth Families Department.

Judge Fisher signed the arrest warrant for Russell Wilson on Monday.

Deputy Sheriff Mike Oelcher's two criminal complaints cover July 21,
2005, through June 16, 2006.

First he charges Russell Wilson with 328 counts of criminal sexual
contact with one of the minors. Second he charges him with an
additional 327 counts of the same crime for what he allegedly did with
the second girl. Third and fourth are single counts of false
imprisonment and child abuse. The concluding count is two occasions of
criminal sexual penetration. The deputy also alleges Russell Wilson was
in a position of authority "over the child and used this authority to
coerce the child to submit."

In his affidavit for the arrest warrant, the deputy said the case began
June 1 when he accompanied two CYFD workers to Russell Wilson's home in
Milan to conduct an investigation.

He is described as 5-ft., 5-in. tall, weighing 225 pounds with brown
hair and blue eyes.

Judge Fisher signed the arrest warrant for Julie Wilson on Sept. 11.

The deputy's criminal complaint said the child abuse and investigation
obstruction happened from July 21, 2005, through Aug. 11, 2006. He
added that she moved out the day before an Aug. 11 scheduled
examination of one of the girls was to be done in Albuquerque.

Mrs. Wilson is described a 5-ft., 9-in. tall, weighing 180 pounds, with
blonde hair and blue eyes.

Talley, 46, of 66 Lobo Creek Rd., is wanted to answer a charge of
violating a restraining order obtained by Rochelle McKeown. Magistrate
Jackie Fisher signed the warrant on Aug. 28.

According to the affidavit to obtain the arrest warrant, on Aug. 18
Grants City Police Department Corporal Salvador Corral went to
McKeown's place of business on Santa Fe Avenue around 5:45 p.m. after
she had received 13 telephone calls in which "he made very serious
threats against her and her son."

On July 27, the Cibola County Sheriff's Office also listed him as both
a victim and complainant in an aggravated assault with a deadly weapon.
On Aug. 4, a CCSO report listed him as a suspect in a firearms larceny.

He is described as 5-ft., 11-in. tall, weighing 220 pounds with brown
hair and hazel eyes.

http://www.abqjournal.com/abqnews/in...492&Ite mid=2

9:20am -- Cibola Co. Couple Elude Arrest
Written by Bruce Daniels - ABQnewsSeeker
Tuesday, 19 September 2006
Man wanted on 660 sex-abuse counts spotted in Durango.

A 33-year-old Cibola County man wanted on 660 child sex-abuse counts
and his 34-year-old wife, who is facing charges of child abuse and
obstructing a state investigation into the suspected abuse, were found
with the woman's two daughters Saturday in the parking lot of a Durango
Wal-Mart, Cibola County Sheriff's Lt. Harry Hall told ABQjournal.com
this morning.

Durango authorities took the two girls -- age 12 and 14 -- into
protective custody, and they were expected to be turned over the New
Mexico Children, Youth and Families Department, Hall said.

But it turned out that the warrants for Russell Wilson and his wife,
Julie Wilson -- also known as Julie King, Julie Rice and Julie Reichle
-- were only good for arrest in New Mexico, Hall said.

By the time Cibola County investigators were able to get a judge to
expand the warrant, the Wilsons were on their way, Hall said.

Although first reports from Durango indicated the Wilsons and the two
girls were living in a house, it appears that they had been living out
of the van, according to Hall.

Among the numerous tips investigators have received on the Wilsons'
whereabouts, one placed the Wilsons at a relative's home in Crownpoint
on the Navajo Nation as of Monday, Hall told ABQjournal.com.

Crownpoint police have been alerted, but Hall said he hadn't heard back
as of early this morning.

The case began on June 1 when Cibola County Deputy Mike Oelcher went to
the Wilsons' home in Milan with two CYFD investigators to check out
some complaints, according to a report last week in the Gallup
Independent.

Arrest warrants were issued for the Wilsons after the girls' mother
failed to bring in her daughters for a sex-abuse examination in August,
the Cibola County Beacon reported.

A safe-house interview with the girls resulted in 656 counts of
criminal sexual contact with a child, four counts of criminal sexual
penetration of a child, one count of child abuse and one count of false
imprisonment against Russell Wilson, the Beacon reported.

Hall told ABQjournal.com that those charges stem from the fact that the
girls said in the safe-house interview that they'd been molested every
day for nearly a year.

The charges cover the period from July 21, 2005, to June 16, 2006, the
Beacon reported.

Russell Wilson, who is a member of the Navajo Nation, is described as 5
feet 5 inches tall, weighs 225 pounds and has brown hair and brown
eyes, while his wife Julie is 5 feet 9 inches tall, weighs 180 pounds
and has blonde hair and blue eyes, according to earlier reports.

Anyone with information is asked to call Cibola Crime Stoppers at (505)
287-8400 or the Cibola Region Communications Center at (505) 287-9476.

Last Updated ( Tuesday, 19 September 2006 )

http://www.cibolabeacon.com/articles...news/news2.txt

Accused offenders, children found

CIBOLA COUNTY - Two accused sex offenders and two children in their
custody were found in Durango, Colo., Saturday.

Durango police found the family in a Wal-Mart parking lot over the
weekend. They could only detain the adults and later had to release
them because the warrants for their arrest were only valid in New
Mexico. The girls were returned to New Mexico's Children Youth and
Families Department and new, nationwide, warrants were issued for the
adults.

The mother of the children failed to bring in her teenaged daughters
for a sex abuse examination in August, so Cibola County Sheriff's
Office issued warrants for the mother's and stepfather's arrests.

Julie Wilson, AKA Julie King, Julie Rice and Julie Reichie, 34, and
stepfather Russell Wilson, 33, whose former residences were listed at
the 30 block of Tumbleweed Road in Cibola County and Mountain Road in
Grants, moved without informing CYFD. It was unknown at press time if
the adults are still at large or are back in custody.

One warrant alleges that Julie Wilson failed to take her daughters to a
sexual abuse exam last month, resulting a charge of obstructing the
investigation of child abuse or neglect. A safe-house interview with
the girls conducted in June revealed Russell Wilson allegedly
criminally and sexually contacted the girls 656 times, in addition to
four counts of criminal sexual penetration, one count of child abuse
and one count of false imprisonment, totaling 660 charges from July 21,
2005, to June 16, 2006.

The mother was charged with three counts of child abuse and one count
of obstruction of the investigation for not taking the girls to the sex
abuse exam when required.

Julie Wilson is five feet, eight inches tall, weighs 180 pounds, and
has blond hair and blue eyes. Russell Wilson is five feet, eight inches
tall, weighing 225 pounds and has brown hair and brown eyes.

By Ilene Haluska

Old September 26th 06, 03:48 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
dragonsgirl

"Greegor" wrote in message
ups.com...
Betty:

So you gave up on logic and you're going for the
emotional appeal on a legal issue?

My questions to you do not involve emotion...simple facts about this case
that are applied to one's own self.

This is like back when caseworkers tried
saying that refusing them entry was
obstructing an investigation.

That didn't go well for the caseworkers.

So? Maybe that isn't obstructing. You can hardly compare refusing entry to
your home without a warrant and refusing to take a child to an SA exam as
part of an investigation.
They simply are not the same thing.

The parents stuck around 24 days with no court order.

'Stuck around'? What does that mean?
When the investigation started where they on their way out the door to move
to another state or something? Bags packed, ready to go?

How hard is it to get a court order when
sexual abuse is reasonably alleged?

I don't imagine it's too hard. I do realize that if it appears that
everyone involved is complying in an investigation then DFS doesn't
sometimes feel a need to get a court order, nor do the police.

That would have changed things.

Considerably, but that does not mean that a court order was a requirement.

The bottom line is that caseworkers think they
are a law onto themselves.

Unto themselves.
And yes, some do.
And no, because some don't.

They probably duped the sherrif's dept into
issuing the warrant.

I wouldn't think they would have to, considering that they halted an
investigation by leaving with the children.

It wasn't an LEO investigation thwarted, but
a CPS administrative investigation right?

I saw nothing that would indicate that. As I have said before, and others
have also said before, LE often depends on DFS investigation to reveal the
information that is needed to file criminal charges, and so LE will await
evidence gathered by DFS and it is used as part of their own investigation.
Most likely there were investigations in the works by both LE and DFS.

You know very well the caseworkers pushed
for the "agreement" that the kids stay with
the grandparents. I've SEEN that lie!

I'm sure they did. I see nothing wrong with pushing for a child to remain
with family during times of crisis, investigations, absence, incarcerations,
illness, etc.
So what? Would you rather the worker pushed for the kids to go to foster
care?

If they had enough to justify that, why didn't
they get a darned COURT ORDER?

Maybe they didn't feel like they needed it?
Maybe they felt that the mother was more than willing to help in the
investigation?

This case stinks of caseworker malfeasance.

Oh come on Greg.
You act like there was no one involved in this case other than the
caseworker.
You don't really believe that do you?

Old September 26th 06, 04:07 PM posted to alt.support.child-protective-services,alt.parenting.spanking
0:->

Greegor wrote:
They were caught, but the warrant was not valid.

Sure it was, in the state where the alleged offenses occurred.

A Judge had to sign a new arrest warrant and they were arrested.

UH-huh...because they were caught in another state. Warrants, unless
issued by a federal judge, are not good from state to state. So the
state where they were captured cooperated and issued one. What's that
tell you, Greg?

Except that YOU just tried to deceive by "pretending to claim" that the
CHARGES were invalid, when all it was was an out of state warrant
originally.

Got anything to say for yourself, or have I misjudged you unfairly,
'pretending to claim' and all....R R R R RR ?

3 more articles - Navajo Res area in NM

And this is nothing more than a diversion used to conceal that you were
full of bull on the original story and the "invalid warrants," little boy.

R R R R R R R