All this talk about abortion

Old April 18th 07, 11:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

Default All this talk about abortion

On Apr 16, 10:09?pm, wrote:
On Apr 13, 4:43 pm, "Relayer" wrote:

On Apr 13, 3:35?pm, (Rod) wrote:

Plain and simple........abortion is wrong. If you ?are willing to have
sex then you should be willing to pay the consequences. After all, it
sure wasnt the ?babies fault.

I agree.

You ****ers don't even want to support your own children, yet you
think a woman should be forced to carry an unwanted pregnancy?

Why do you care more about an unwanted fetus than your own CHILD?

Man, you are sick ****ers, too bad your mothers made the wrong choice
on abortion.

Now pay your ****ing child support.

I pay (and paid) more in child support than you will probably make in
your life. Shove it up your ass.

Old April 18th 07, 11:27 AM posted to alt.child-support
Relayer

On Apr 16, 10:08�pm, wrote:
On Apr 13, 1:35 pm, (Rod) wrote:

Plain and simple........abortion is wrong. If you *are willing to have
sex then you should be willing to pay the consequences. After all, it
sure wasnt the *babies fault.

A fetus isn't a baby.

Plain and simple, if it ain't your uterus, SHUT THE **** UP OR MAYBE
YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT CHILDBIRTH FEELS LIKE.

How about a bowling ball up the rectum for warmup?

We would have no abortions if we castrated all men. *It's the only
cheap, safe, 100% effective method to eliminated unwanted pregnancy.

No, it's a cheap legal way to kill another human being. Deal with the
murder you advocate.

Old April 18th 07, 02:40 PM posted to alt.child-support
Laura

Default All this talk about abortion...Warning....Very Graphic response

"Man" gave the go ahead for abortions, God did not. I'd much rather
answer to man than God. I'm against abortion, but when I see the
horrible abuse of those precious babies, I think maybe they would have
been better off aborted than to have had a monster for a so called
mother and their little souls to be with God.

Few can be swayed in their opinions on abortion, it's frugal to argue
about it. We can only state our own opinions and respect others
opinions. Time would be better spent praying for all the babies yet to
be conceived and the babies now in mothers wombs who are thinking about
an abortion.

I watched an abortion on tv...I'll never forget it, I wish I could. They
put a screen against the mothers stomach, sort of like an x ray machine,
the butcher inserted a triangle shaped instrument, located one of the 20
week old fetus's arms and ripped it off its body, the x ray showed the
fetus writhing in agony , it's head went back and it's little mouth
opened. After a leg was ripped off it's little body stopped moving. The
nurse pieced the baby together on a tray, making sure all of its body
parts were removed. That part wasn't shown but that's what they said she
was doing. They placed it in what looked like one of those containers
where you get something from the deli, it was then taken to a room full
of hundreds and hundreds of aborted babies, the "containers" were
stacked and labelled the date of the abortion. Maybe if it was mandatory
that the "mothers" see what they had aborted, there wouldn't be so many.
What runs cold in my veins is how does the "mother" choose her method of
abortion...does she choose to have her very young fetus sucked out with
the vacuum method or does she choose having her fetus cut into pieces,
{called the cutlege method} maybe she would prefer solution being
injected into the embryonic sac, boiling the skin off the fetus causing
it to writhe and convulse in agony breaking the sac and being born, so
many times it being born alive and placed in a bucket to die an
agonizing death, perhaps she thinks the partial birth abortion would be
best, where they bring the fetus out of the mother face down, all but
its head, then takes a sharp instrument and jabs it into the back of the
neck and into the brain, causing it a painful death.

Man may excuse abortion, but God does not. A child is put into a womb
for a reason, only God gives human life and only God has the right to
take a life {imho}

Old April 19th 07, 07:25 AM posted to alt.child-support
Chris

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 13, 1:35 pm, (Rod) wrote:
Plain and simple........abortion is wrong. If you are willing to have
sex then you should be willing to pay the consequences. After all, it
sure wasnt the babies fault.

A fetus isn't a baby.

Plain and simple, if it ain't your uterus, SHUT THE **** UP OR MAYBE
YOU SHOULD FIND OUT WHAT CHILDBIRTH FEELS LIKE.

How about a bowling ball up the rectum for warmup?

We would have no abortions if we castrated all men. It's the only
cheap, safe, 100% effective method to eliminated unwanted pregnancy.

I thought killing all women was another way, no?