WELCOME TO THE THOUGHTS OF BLACK MEN GROUPS!!!!!

Old December 16th 07, 08:28 PM posted to alt.child-support
Teeee

Default WELCOME TO THE THOUGHTS OF BLACK MEN GROUPS!!!!!

The Thoughts Of Black Men Group!!

The Thoughts Of Black Men & Family Group!!!

Our website- www.thetbm.org

TBM Youtube Intro
Video-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pb4Eayueubo

Our Address
P.O Box 130196
Springfield Grnds N.Y 11413

JOIN US THE TBM THE HOUSE OF PURPOSE!!

My name is "Tee" I am the founder of the listed groups
above you called "The Thoughts Of Black Men" & The
Thoughts Of Black Men & Family

I would like to invite you to one of the greatest and
largest Men's group on the internet and we just opened
our family group as well. We are two groups and one
Organization that is about REACHING and TOUCHING the
lives of others.

We are about making a difference and creating
opportunties for nation to join to bring back what has
been so needed in our lives, through the internet that
allows us to have the opportunty to share the thoughts
and experience a man and woman has to give in hope to
build unity in the hearts and minds...

By the grace of God and the assignment he has choosen
I built the group called The Thoughts Of Black Men
FIRST!!!! Why, why because order has lost it's place,
and that we needed to have a home built to renew,
restore the visions of leadership once again. For the
time has come for men to know the importance of what a
MAN IS!!! And through building a relationship,
atmoshphere to repair the mis-hasps of the traditional
thoughts that we carry.

We have become very successful and now we are one of
the largest Black Men's Group that has reach acrossed
country, that is making a difference, and we are
killing the division of SEPERATION!! !

Knowing that the time has come for the lack of
KNOWLEDGE TO DIE!! That we learn to "STOP" looking at
faults and our short coming but we come together and
building in UNITYYYYYYY! !! To know that no matter
what
the circumstances or the situation is,WE ARE NOT ALONE
ANYMOREEEEE! !!!

So our next assignment was not only have a place for
us "MEN" to get an impart of wisdom, knowledge, and
understanding but "NOW" go and get to the rest of our
FAMILYYYYYY! !!

And so 2007 the year of completion we wanted to be
completed by now opening our family group called "The
Thoughts Of Black Men & Family

Which allows the women and the young adults to
participate in our world wide caring for our nation
assignment to be able as a whole to SHUT HATERED AND
DIVISION DOWN!!

The TBM group is "NOT" a GAY or Bi group for "MEN".
This group is "NOT" interested in Nudity and Porn and
SEX!!Why because we have ENOUGH OF THOSE SITES, WE
HAVE
ENOUGH OF NEGATIVITY!! ! WITHOUT THE KNOWLEDGE AND
COMPASSION TO COME OUTTTTTTTTTT! !!

And we are in poverty, and we are bitter, and we are
KILLERS OF OUR OWN KINDDDDDDD!! !! AND WE ARE
DIVIDEDDDDDDD! !!! And we have nothing to give the
next
MAN, to our sons and daughters, and we are losing our
homes, buisness, and there is sickness are
coming from SOMEWHERE, BUT WE DON'T KNOWWWWW!!! And
that there are many questions in our lives and NO
ANSWERS!!!!! !

Why, because the hurt is not healed, love and
compassion for one another don't exsist anymore which
has caused more DAMAGED than GOOOOOD out there. That
has caused us to LOSE AND NOT WIN , that has cause
SEPARATION GAP IN THE VALUE OF FAMILY STRUCTUREEEEEE.

That has cause our children to be left on doorsteps,
and make the decisions they are not ready FORRRRR!!!
That has cause illegal sickness to enter INNNNNNN!!!!

That has cause men to feel that they are "NOT" men
unless they have more than one sex partners and to
have UNPROTECTEED SEX, and that our manhood only lies
in our BODY PARTS!!!

To live in a fearful state and have to LIE, and steal
to have the advantage over ANOTHERRRRR! !!! So the
repretation continues and we are still trying to
prove our self to the world!! And we become the things
we are not suppose to be like liars, cheaters, and
thieves, and killers

And we are pointing fingers at everybody when we have
FAILED AS MEN AND AS A BLACK NATION!!! For the time
has come for us men to GROW-UP and break division
among us.

The time for us to come together to build, and not
tear each other down, time for us "MEN" to go and get
our family back, get our CHILDREN, get our brother OFF
THE STREETS AND OUTTA JAILLLLLLLLLLLLL! !!!

Get them off drugs, and alcohol, and away from
depression and bitterness. It's our time to have a
real HOME TO COME TOOOOOOOO!!! ! A home where we can
get rid of the load, get rid of the mis-understanding
that has cause us to HATEEEEEEEE! !!!!

And get some KNOWLEDGE TO KNOW WHO WE AREEEEEEEEE! !!
place and a home where compassion and purpose lives, a
place where hope will never DIE!!!

But be restored!!! A place where opportunity will role
out the red carpet and give you your responsibility
and order in your LIFE!!!!

To take back what already is ours!!!! We give GOD ALL
THE GLORY!!! and we thank GOD for our HOME!!! The
Thoughts Of Black Men, and The Thoughts Of Black Men &
Family

For where there is UNITY THERE IS STRENGHT!!! Come and
be a witness to the LIFE CHANGING EXPERIENCE!! !!

For we come to make the difference and bring a
Change!!

Now it's your decision, it's your opportunity, and
IT'S YOUR TIMEEEEEEEEE! !! Don't complain, don't wait
until it's the last minute or something happens.

JOIN US!! AS WE BIRTH THE TOTAL CHANGE OF RENEWING &
RESTORING

And we are looking foward in getting to know you and
your thoughts

Think about it..Teeee-