I Just Said "No"; But You Caved-In To Peer Pressure

Old January 31st 08, 06:45 PM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.gathering.rainbow
Way Back Jack

Default I Just Said "No"; But You Caved-In To Peer Pressure

Way back in the day, age 9, I saw a scary show about heroin. Then my
mother told me some white lies: "All drugs lead to heroin; heroin will
kill you within a short time; and attempts to withdraw from heroin
will kill you. So, Jack, the best bet is to not start using drugs."
This scared the bejesus out of me.

Even later when I knew that she was not 100% accurate, I never messed
with street drugs. Hell, when the dentist yanked out four wisdom
teeth in one sitting and gave me some pain-dope, I threw it away after
the first two pills made me feel like I was walking on air. No siree,
that type of feeling ain't normal.

And even thru the days of self-destruction which make me shake 'n'
shudder in memory: smoking tobacco cigarettes for 20 years, 2-3 packs
a day; and the literally *thousands* of times of getting behind the
wheel while under the influence of alcohol; I never messed with
illegal drugs. And as bad as I was in those other ways, that
discipline and self-denial regarding drugs put me just a little higher
up the morality food chain than y'all.

Cordially,
Way Back Jack

Old January 31st 08, 06:53 PM posted to alt.bitterness, misc.kids, alt.drugs.hard, alt.gathering.rainbow
whistler

On Jan 31, 1:45*pm, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
[...]

You should take that "Morality Test" , put in your personal info and
get your score
(don't forget the pin # for your debit card)
Old January 31st 08, 07:05 PM posted to misc.kids
Clisby

Way Back Jack wrote:

Way back in the day, age 9, I saw a scary show about heroin. Then my
mother told me some white lies: "All drugs lead to heroin; heroin will
kill you within a short time; and attempts to withdraw from heroin
will kill you. So, Jack, the best bet is to not start using drugs."
This scared the bejesus out of me.

Even later when I knew that she was not 100% accurate, I never messed
with street drugs. Hell, when the dentist yanked out four wisdom
teeth in one sitting and gave me some pain-dope, I threw it away after
the first two pills made me feel like I was walking on air. No siree,
that type of feeling ain't normal.

You THREW AWAY Percodan? I don't know what to say.

Clisby

Old January 31st 08, 09:40 PM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.gathering.rainbow
HowMayIBurdenYou Inc.

Way Back Jack wrote:
Way back in the day, age 9, I saw a scary show about heroin. Then my
mother told me some white lies: "All drugs lead to heroin;

And as bad as I was in those other ways, that
discipline and self-denial regarding drugs put me just a little higher
up the morality food chain than y'all.

One to 11 ( or so) Americans live in a self-medicated existence,
and even with the wealth and medical care that exists here,
little of it is spent on recovery. Addiction is not a
left/right, white or dark, poor/rich disease . It is an
equal opportunity for all.

The USA really needs to recognize that addicts : pot, heroin, or
whatever one's no-choice of addiction is, it is a medical condition
that needs cured, not a legal situation to be dealt with.

Old February 1st 08, 12:24 AM posted to alt.bitterness, misc.kids, alt.drugs.hard, alt.gathering.rainbow
rainbowcha

sounds to me like way back jack is addicted to being a dumbass
Old February 1st 08, 02:18 PM posted to alt.bitterness,misc.kids,alt.drugs.hard,alt.gathering.rainbow
Dat Thair is funnie

rainbowcha wrote:
sounds to me like way back jack is addicted to being a dumbass

Only cure for being a dumbass is removing the colon from the neck.

Old February 1st 08, 04:19 PM posted to alt.bitterness, misc.kids, alt.drugs.hard, alt.gathering.rainbow
Downchild

[...]

A drunk driver is higher up the food chain than
soeome who hurts no one and does drugs. Many people
here aren't even doig illegal drugs. They choose to IV drugs rather
than PO which in most places is not illegal.

You are an ovious troll- no one is as stupid as this.
Old February 2nd 08, 04:32 AM posted to misc.kids
toto

On Thu, 31 Jan 2008 18:45:38 GMT, (Way Back Jack)
wrote:

And as bad as I was in those other ways, that
discipline and self-denial regarding drugs put me just a little higher
up the morality food chain than y'all.

Cordially,
Way Back Jack

Hey, Jack, trolling again?

--
Dorothy

The Outer Limits
Old February 5th 08, 12:18 PM posted to alt.bitterness, misc.kids, alt.drugs.hard, alt.gathering.rainbow
[email protected]

On Feb 1, 4:45*am, (Way Back Jack) wrote:
[...]

Cant be bothered reading wot everyone else says. Isnt it amazing that
a wife beating gambling addicted DRUNK is so SOCIALLY ACCEPTABLE UR
STILL AN ADDICT UR DRUNKED ****HEAD GET ****ED GO START UR OWN IM A
DRUNK WIFE BEATER BLOG. I hope U DIE a lonely death after drowning in
ur own vomit UR SCUM OF THE EARTH DRUNK ****!! **** U AND **** OFF!! U
SUCUMMED TO PEER PRESSURE WHEN U TOOK UR FIRST DRINK!! **** U. **** i
HATE DRUNKS I CANT CALL U A **** ENOUGH TIMES COME BACK HERE i WILL
EMAIL U A VIRUS! **** u again vomit scum of the earth wifebeater
Old February 5th 08, 12:23 PM posted to alt.bitterness, misc.kids, alt.drugs.hard, alt.gathering.rainbow
[email protected]

[...]

Oh sorry Im so DRUGGED OUTTA MY BRAIN I cant rememember if i told u
that UR A SCUM OF THE EARTH DRUNKEN PIECE OF ****? oH yeah that was me
must be the drugs. Just wanna say **** YOU GET ****ED