Bowditch Vaccine lies 11-20

Old October 15th 09, 06:06 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Bowditch Vaccine lies 11-20

"The opponents are prepared to lie without remorse about non-existent
dangers of the procedure (and we know they are lying because the truth has
been pointed out to them many times)."

11. Non existant is a big fat lie http://www.whale.to/vaccines/diseases.html

Non existant means not one vaccine reaction or death, which is absurd.

12. And he can't find any example of deliberate lying while we have an arm
list of vaccine lies http://www.whale.to/vaccines/ploy5.html

vaccine critics may make mistakes but I have yet to find anyone lying, the
need isn't there.

13. "Vaccines are not being used by the WHO and Save The Children to spread
AIDS in Africa as part of a plan of deliberate genocide."

Plenty of evidence to suggest otherwise
http://www.whale.to/v/biowarfare.html

start with Nkuba http://www.whale.to/a/nkuba_h.html

14. "2.5 million children under five are dying each year from
vaccine-preventable diseases."

Vaccines don't prevent disease, they give disease
http://www.whale.to/a/vpd.html

15. "it is hard to determine the motivation of most of the anti-vaccination
campaigners."

Any moron can work it out

16. "There is no anti-freeze in vaccines."

http://www.whale.to/vaccine/antifreeze.html

17: "There are no parts of aborted foetuses in vaccines "

http://www.whale.to/v/fetal.html

18: "ones who deny the safety and efficacy of vaccines for commercial
reasons, such as the purveyors of snake oil and quackery."

Snake oil and quackery is a lie, they are just the competition to allopathy
http://www.whale.to/p/quacks.html

the real snake oil is 98% of allopathy, like vaccination

19: "There are no microchips in vaccines that can be used to track your
location."

Who knows what the chips are for but they are in some vaccines
http://www.whale.to/vaccine/nano_particles.html

http://www.whale.to/b/implants.html

20: "They lie about the manufacturing process"

No we don't. http://www.whale.to/a/manufacture.html

Old October 15th 09, 08:21 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
Happy Oyster

On Thu, 15 Oct 2009 18:06:57 +0100, "john" wrote:

[...]

That is insane bull****.
..
--
Schwerer Pfusch Arzneimittelprüfung

http://www.ariplex.com/ama/ama_amp.htm
Old October 15th 09, 10:25 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

there is your 20, now start with number 1.

Old October 15th 09, 10:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

Default Bowditch Vaccine lie 21

"The real truth about vaccinations"--Bowditch

Old October 17th 09, 07:44 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health
john[_5_]

"You said that there were at least 20 lies in what I wrote. When can we
expect to hear about the other 20? "

I just did, plus one. Good to see you have no argument, but we all know
that.

And just for once, could you provide links to somewhere other than
whale.to.

Another logical fallacy. I know you don't like a library to the truth but
that isn't an argument.