NEED IMPORTANT INFO

Old June 2nd 04, 05:05 PM
Curious557

Default NEED IMPORTANT INFO

I am in the process of putting together what I think may be useful during
my appeal meeting. Does anyone know what else I could use or do to help me
out. I was adviced to dig up any receipts and old checks that are proof of
support I have given. I was told even though they will not deduct anything
because of past support it still makes me look good. What else is
Virginia DCSE required to include or take in to account when calculating
child support payment. Is anyone familiar with this????? Someone please
help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks

Old June 2nd 04, 05:40 PM
Bob

Curious557 wrote:
I am in the process of putting together what I think may be useful during
my appeal meeting. Does anyone know what else I could use or do to help me
out. I was adviced to dig up any receipts and old checks that are proof of
support I have given. I was told even though they will not deduct anything
because of past support it still makes me look good. What else is
Virginia DCSE required to include or take in to account when calculating
child support payment. Is anyone familiar with this????? Someone please
help me out I would appreciate it. Thanks

Good question. Here is a very useful and effective thing to take to the
hearing, especially if a bigot judge and your ex will be there. It is "a
real blast to shoot." Femroids who break up families and hurt children
do not deserve to be paid for their hate.

http://www.bushmaster.com/shopping/c.../az-c15p97.asp

Hint: Dead femroids never collect C$ payments.

Bob

--

When did we divide into sides?

"As president, I will put American government and our legal system back
on the side of women." John Kerry, misandrist Democratic candidate for
President. http://www.johnkerry.com/issues/women/

Old June 2nd 04, 07:45 PM
Editor -- Child Support News

Bob,

In Virginia just writing in this newsgroup that you've carried a firearm
into DCSE (which is legal) apparently is a threat to Nathaniel J. Young,
Jr., Commissioner of DCSE, and makes him think he's got the authority to dso
so...he did it to me.

Mr. Young will find out shortly that this type of action without statutory
authority constitutes a civil rights violation...the Attorney General's
Office issued an Opinion two years ago which states those with concealed
handgun permits may carry anywhere -- except where prohibited by statute.
They're going to have to defend him with that Opinion having been published.

If you speak the machine here, they tend to press you harder.

Old June 2nd 04, 07:48 PM
Editor -- Child Support News

Sorry...Young thinks he has the authority to bar me from all DCSE Offices in
Virginia because I wrote in this group that I carried a firearm into DCSE
because I get less B.S.

"Editor -- Child Support News" wrote in
message ...