Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

Old April 17th 07, 10:42 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

Default Not love, just Lust. Bi fun South Florida

On Apr 17, 12:15�pm, 'Kate wrote:
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 07:03:10 -0700, Ann wrote for all to see:

Not love, just Lust. Bi fun south florida.http://arealtgp.servik.com/MMFlorida.htm
what? okay... I guess that's fine

*Bi is a cop out.
Decide and stick to it.

You're confusing the heteros.

roflol!!!! I'll take a little of this and how about a lot of THAT!
OOOOO!!!!!! and some of the other, and throw in a little of something
else too! Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Old April 18th 07, 01:10 AM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 14:42:05 -0700, Bev wrote:

Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Ah...duh....it makes you stoopid. * bored

Dana

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

Oh and it is spelled STUPID in case you rather not look stoopid
yerself...glad to help!

Old April 18th 07, 07:35 AM posted to alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Jette Goldie

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote for all to see:

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 14:42:05 -0700, Bev wrote:

Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Ah...duh....it makes you stoopid. bored

Dana

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

hell yeah, bring it on! Nothing brings a group closer together than a good
flame war!

Which group? You'll notice the cross posts. Interesting mix
of groups- you'd think someone was trolling or something.

alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux

Old April 18th 07, 10:39 AM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
miri

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 14:42:05 -0700, Bev wrote:

Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Ah...duh....it makes you stoopid. bored

Dana

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

hell yeah, bring it on! Nothing brings a group closer together than a good
flame war!

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

Nearly... 3.5 weeks from it. And everyone's invited to the BBQ to
celebrate! BBQ, beer and mixed drinks on the deck... it'll be awesome!- Hide quoted text -

3 weeks!!! I better get a visa

Old April 18th 07, 02:35 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
xkatx

"miri" wrote in message
ups.com...

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 14:42:05 -0700, Bev wrote:

Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Ah...duh....it makes you stoopid. bored

Dana

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

hell yeah, bring it on! Nothing brings a group closer together than a good
flame war!

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

Nearly... 3.5 weeks from it. And everyone's invited to the BBQ to
celebrate! BBQ, beer and mixed drinks on the deck... it'll be awesome!-

3 weeks!!! I better get a visa

3 weeks?? I wouldn't even have time to get half way through the passport
line downtown here!!

Old April 18th 07, 02:36 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
xkatx

"Dana©" wrote in message
On 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote:

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

You call that flamed? You haven't seen flamed if you think that was
one. Oh, "I" was the one bored, not you. LOL.

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

And that means you get smarter by being near them? I don't think it
works that way darlin'.....why are you smirking?

Oh and it is spelled STUPID in case you rather not look stoopid
yerself...glad to help!

No, stoopid is how I meant to spell it. There is a special way of
spelling it for people with your IQ. I wanted you to be able to
pronounce it.

Dana

I think we've just stumbled upon someone from alt.support.menopause

Old April 18th 07, 08:24 PM posted to alt.support.menopause,alt.support.sex-workers,alt.support.single-parents,alt.support.srs,alt.tv.aeon-flux
Bev

On Apr 18, 8:36�am, "xkatx" wrote:
"Dana©" wrote in message

On 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote:

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

You call that flamed? You haven't seen flamed if you think that was
one. *Oh, "I" was the one bored, not you. LOL.

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

And that means you get smarter by being near them? *I don't think it
works that way darlin'.....why are you smirking?

Oh and it is spelled STUPID in case you rather not look stoopid
yerself...glad to help!

No, stoopid is how I meant to spell it. *There is a special way of
spelling it for people with your IQ. *I wanted you to be able to
pronounce it. *

Dana

I think we've just stumbled upon someone from alt.support.menopause- Hide quoted text -

Do ya reckon that poor sole is our Bi friend Ann, ya'all know she was
the OP and she aint been back! Or Is Dana the poor menopausal ,Bi ,
bored , St00pid , non Quad, giving us all this excitement in
here !?!?!?!

Either way it is a nice way to get a little break from my class
work....but really girls we are bad girls for playing in here this
way.....but then again .........nothing else to do in here these
days.......Our new name is officially Alt.Support Single-parents GONE
WILD!!!!!!!!! whooohooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!! ok back to accounting......
8-P

Old April 18th 07, 09:30 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:35:02 +0000, xkatx wrote for all to see:

On Apr 17, 6:01�pm, Dana� wrote:
On 17 Apr 2007 14:42:05 -0700, Bev wrote:

Does that make me Quad?!?!?!?!?!?!?! hysterical !

Ah...duh....it makes you stoopid. bored

smirk
Nearly... 3.5 weeks from it. And everyone's invited to the BBQ to
celebrate! BBQ, beer and mixed drinks on the deck... it'll be awesome!-

3 weeks!!! I better get a visa

3 weeks?? I wouldn't even have time to get half way through the passport
line downtown here!!

I should have given more notice, huh? My bad.

Shame, shame, double shame.
Now I know passport lines are lame.

Old April 18th 07, 09:31 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:12:51 -0400, Dana© wrote for all to see:

On Tue, 17 Apr 2007 19:54:19 -0500, 'Kate wrote:

hell yeah, bring it on! Nothing brings a group closer together than a
good
flame war!

God, you must be a newbie too. That wasn't a flame. LOL.

And didn't I just mention that about your lame spelling (it's st00pid,
ya idjit) and old, worn, sig line!

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

Nearly... 3.5 weeks from it. And everyone's invited to the BBQ to
celebrate! BBQ, beer and mixed drinks on the deck... it'll be awesome!

Well, aren't you special....a Masters!!

Yep. That's me. Special. Worked hard, reached my goal. Yes, I'd say I'm
special and fortunate all rolled into one. Nice for me!

You think this is a flame war, you need to get out
dearie!!

Oh, I think not. Flame wars are fun as hell!

C'mon, "dearie"!!

Old April 18th 07, 09:35 PM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
news
On Wed, 18 Apr 2007 09:09:55 -0400, Dana© wrote for all to see:

On 17 Apr 2007 17:10:57 -0700, Bev wrote:

Hello Dana,

F'in A I haven't been flamed back in a while ! whoo hooo !!!!!!!!!not
bored amused

You call that flamed? You haven't seen flamed if you think that was
one. Oh, "I" was the one bored, not you. LOL.

Um... reading comprehension problem there, Dana. Bev said "not bored
amused

to which you replied ""I" was the one bored, not you."

So you, essentially, added nothing with "not you" as she already stated
"not bored." Hope this helps. :-)

But seriously one of my best friends has a Masters though ! smirk

And that means you get smarter by being near them? I don't think it
works that way darlin'.....

Actually, it does make her smarter just by being near. If I know it, and
she needs/wants to know, then she absolutely benefits. That's how learning
happens... shared information. If that's not true, then education doesn't
exist.

why are you smirking?

Oh and it is spelled STUPID in case you rather not look stoopid
yerself...glad to help!

No, stoopid is how I meant to spell it. There is a special way of
spelling it for people with your IQ. I wanted you to be able to
pronounce it.

LOL. It's actually st00pid, not stoopid. But I guess you're a newbie. You
wouldn't know.

That sig line was cute about 8 or so years ago. Now it's just...
tired.

Hugs,
'Kate

Sorry, 'Kate... Gotta disagree with you on one part...
It's not just... 'tired'... It's farkin' lame and retarded. It sounds
stupid to read out loud, it appears stupid to simply read. It's just so
st0o0o0oo0o000o0pid.