Suggestions for books on CD

Old May 29th 07, 08:49 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Suggestions for books on CD

Any suggestions for audio books (on CD) for a 4 year old girl? I need
to pick up a few for a road trip. I'll ask the librarian but if you
have any favourite ones your kids liked, I'd like to check them out.

Thanks.

Old May 29th 07, 09:39 PM posted to misc.kids
Donna Metler

My daughter loves pretty much anything she likes having read out loud. The
favorite on our last trip was a CD of "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel
Silverstein. Paddington Bear is another family favorite.

Old May 30th 07, 01:52 AM posted to misc.kids
Anne Rogers[_2_]

I'd be more inclined to get something that was a mix of music and short
stories.

If you can figure out how to record from the internet and burn it on to CD,
CBeebies Radio on BBC7 is fantastic.

Anne

Old May 30th 07, 06:23 AM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On May 30, 12:49 am, wrote:
Any suggestions for audio books (on CD) for a 4 year old girl? I need
to pick up a few for a road trip. I'll ask the librarian but if you
have any favourite ones your kids liked, I'd like to check them out.

Thanks.

children love feeble stories .

Old May 30th 07, 10:40 AM posted to misc.kids
Welches

wrote in message
oups.com...
Any suggestions for audio books (on CD) for a 4 year old girl? I need
to pick up a few for a road trip. I'll ask the librarian but if you
have any favourite ones your kids liked, I'd like to check them out.

Thanks.

At 4 #1 loved Famous Five and Secret Seven. She's listen to them all the way
through any road trip. You can get the dramatised ones (about 30-40 minutes
long) or the ones that are just read (about 2-3hours). She didn't mind which
one she had, although she had an older friend (6yo) who much prefered the
dramatised ones.
Debbie

Old May 30th 07, 02:46 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

On May 29, 3:39 pm, "Donna Metler" wrote:
My daughter loves pretty much anything she likes having read out loud. The
favorite on our last trip was a CD of "Where the Sidewalk Ends" by Shel
Silverstein. Paddington Bear is another family favorite.

Thanks everyone for suggestions. Yesterday I went to the library to
pick up a few books for me, and in the sale shelf I saw Where the
sidewalk ends book (not the CD, just the book) for 75 cents. I bought
it. It's beautiful. I never heard about it until you suggested. I read
some poems to kids and they liked them. I'll check out the CD as well.

Suggestions for 3rd/4th grade reading level Mystery books? I hate spam General 29 April 28th 05 01:35 PM
Any suggestions please? PandA Aerospace Breastfeeding 3 December 21st 03 07:31 AM
Boy Name Suggestions KD Pregnancy 17 October 1st 03 07:48 PM
Bra suggestions Larry McMahan Pregnancy 4 August 6th 03 05:08 PM