Special help and hope for mom's and dad's

Old November 5th 06, 11:41 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
[email protected]

Default Special help and hope for mom's and dad's

Parenting in today's society is different from when most parents grew
up. The rules have changed and the dangers to our children have
increased. In desperation, parents go to the "experts" for help and
what do they tell them to do? Put their child in time out! As Dr. Phil
says: "How's that working for you?"
But don't blame the professionals. They are products of society too.
They grew up in the same system of parenting as you did. The truth is
that many don't know what to do different either.
What we all need as parents today are the tools and the know-how walk
in a new way and find new hope and happiness. Sound too good to be
true? It's not.
Challenges will occur at different times throughout the life of your
family. As your child grows and changes, new problems will come up. We
want to be there, to help you, for each and every issue.
Will your two-year old have the same issues as your twelve year old?
Are non-traditional families exactly the same as a two-parent traditional family?
Can you predict what tomorrow will be like or ensure that your family will not encounter some serious problem in the future?

The answer is no. That is why we are here for you! You don't have to
have all the answers for every situation, for every problem that has or
will come up.
http://parentialy.blogspot.com/#

Old November 6th 06, 02:20 AM posted to alt.support.single-parents
xkatx

"'Kate" wrote in message
On 5 Nov 2006 03:41:30 -0800, the following was
posted in blue dry erase marker:

[...]

Any 3rd grader will be able to help you proofread your subject. Please
find one.

As for your view of "experts", you're woefully misinformed.

But thank you for playing.

'Kate

Ha. 'Kate 1, OP 0.
It's funny how that works... I think I might have a major headache coming on
after trying to read all that...

P.S.,
Dr. Phil makes my day