Novice willing to nurse in a wrap!!!

Old May 28th 07, 11:44 PM posted to misc.kids
[email protected]

Default Novice willing to nurse in a wrap!!!

Hi all,

I'm a novice willing to nurse my newborn in a wrap - which is the best
way to tie ?
My baby sling (kangaroo carrier) proposes those holds
http://www.kangaroocarrier.net/

Can anyone help?

Cristel

Old May 31st 07, 07:26 PM posted to misc.kids
Irene

On May 28, 5:44 pm, wrote:
Hi all,

I'm a novice willing to nurse my newborn in a wrap - which is the best
way to tie ?
My baby sling (kangaroo carrier) proposes those holds
http://www.kangaroocarrier.net/

Can anyone help?

Cristel

Get yourself to www.thebabywearer.com for tons of information and
help! They aren't affiliated with any particular company, but have
reviews, forums, etc. There is a whole forum dedicated to bf while
babywearing, for instance. I've only nursed newborns in a ring sling,
so I can't necessarily help you - but I'm sure someone there can!

Irene

Old June 1st 07, 02:52 PM posted to misc.kids
xkatx

wrote in message
ups.com...
Hi all,

I'm a novice willing to nurse my newborn in a wrap - which is the best
way to tie ?
My baby sling (kangaroo carrier) proposes those holds
http://www.kangaroocarrier.net/

Can anyone help?

Cristel

I'd recommend www.wearyourbaby.com The site offers a few different ideas
for wearing your baby with different carriers, there's also directions on
how to make a wrap, and many ways to wear it and other styles of
carriers/wraps as well - one is hands free nursing.

I did it! (A wrap) xkatx Breastfeeding 4 January 23rd 07 09:18 PM
maya wrap SuperEeyore Pregnancy 9 September 20th 04 04:55 AM
Sling/Pouch/Wrap?? Usenet Fan Pregnancy 4 January 23rd 04 05:02 PM
It's a wrap! Andrea Breastfeeding 10 January 12th 04 06:52 PM