Anyone know of a ttc group ?

Old July 12th 03, 02:09 AM
LSU Grad of '89

Default Anyone know of a ttc group ?

What is it with misc.health.infertility ? It is completely free of anything
but ads

L.

Old July 12th 03, 09:20 AM
Sidheag McCormack

For a more private TTC group with no ads (and a general focus, not just for
infertility) you might like to try the yahoo group

Sidheag
edd Oct 13th

Old July 13th 03, 11:05 PM
LSU Grad of '89

Thank you very much, I appreciate your time to answer....

L.

"Truffles" wrote in message
LSU Grad of '89 wrote:

What is it with misc.health.infertility ? It is completely free of

anything
but ads

alt.infertility deals with the medical aspects of infertility.

alt.infertility.primary is a group for people who have been TTC for
either 1 year (if under 35) or 6 months (if over 35) AND that have no
living children.

alt.infertility.secondary is a group for people experiencing secondary
infertility or IOW people who have children but are now experiencing
difficulting in TTC.

In all of these groups it is standard practice to put warnings in the
subject line if pg, m/c, children, etc are mentioned.

--
Brigitte aa #2145
edd #3 February 15, 2004

~ Harriet Martineau

Old July 14th 03, 03:51 AM
John & Sara

is a great group for those who are TTC! I was a member of it for
a few months, and graduated back in the spring. They are a great
bunch of gals!

Sara
19 weeks
Due Dec 7, 03 - Its a boy!!!