Re-Introduction & health

Old November 15th 03, 12:40 AM
Marvin L. Zinn

Default Re-Introduction & health

ALL,

I first came into this newsgroup a couple years ago
looking for help for a friend who was totally naive
about feeding her daughter and wasn't getting any
support from her family. That did not turn out so well,
but I kept reading a few messages here because I have a
general interest in natural health, and there is
certainly no better way for anyone to get started than
to be fed exactly as God intended in the first place.

In my own experience, my mother was told by a doctor
that she did not have enough milk to give me, so I was
fed mostly Carnation condensed milk, which was
responsible for a childhood of respiratory ailments
which I did not totally get over for 40 years - when I
discovered that cow's milk was the primary cause.

More recently, my interest in health has resulted in
the elimination of arthritis, and reduction of
significant colds and flu from three or four times a
year to one in four years. I am now 58 years old and in
better health than I have been in for my entire life.
This has come about from avoiding hazardous substances
(internal and external) and trying to maintain
nutrition and high immunity with organic food and food
supplements.

This has been long enough, but it will serve as an
introduction. I am open to specific questions if anyone
cares to ask here or by e-mail. I do not log on every
day, but usually two or three times a week.

marvin

Marvin L. Zinn

Using Virtual Access
Windows 2000 build 2600