Kane is Saddened - - deeply saddened

Old February 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
Doan

Default Kane is Saddened - - deeply saddened

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

The **** is in your mouth, you're looking in the mirror.
See the reflections!
Steve

The mirror is one way and I see you! The reflections is the
**** that I am throwing back into your mouth! :-)
Doan

--------------------------------

Old February 22nd 04, 05:58 AM
Doan

Doan wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Fri, 20 Feb 2004, Stephanie Stowe wrote:

What good does it do? He hasn't changed my mind. If anything, he has
succeeded in clarifying even stronger what I already knew.

And there is your problem! I AM HERE TO CHANGE YOUR MIND! I am here
to give you the information so that you can formulate your own. I am
sure that you, like other parents, love and know your kid more than me
or any other "expert".
--------------------------
That's only true of non-abusers, and we can tell which ones they are
simply by noting whether they spout stupid **** like you!

Ooops! MORE **** COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH! ;-)

-------------------------
The **** is in your mouth, you're looking in the mirror.
See the reflections!

It's a one-way mirror and I see you licking your own ****! :-)

You hope we'll just let abusive parents just go ahead and damage their
kid with their abuse. Sorry, butt****, but that's against the law!

What law would that be, Steve. Spanking is legal in all 50 states.
Infanticide, however, is ILLEGAL!

-------------------------------
Child Abuse is against the law. You **** are losing, in jail or dying
EVERYWHERE!
Steve

Oops! More **** coming out of mouth! Spanking is not child abuse

Doan

Old February 22nd 04, 06:45 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

[...]

Spanking is not child abuse
Doan

------------------
Of course it is, you vicious piece of ****.
Steve

Old February 22nd 04, 04:34 PM
Doan

Doan wrote:

[...]

Really? Then you are really stupid! Your head is full of ****. So full
that it is oozing out your mouth everytime you speak. Infanticide is
child abuse; spanking is legal in all 50 states.

Doan

Old February 23rd 04, 12:31 AM
R. Steve Walz

----------------------------
The **** is in your mouth, you're looking in the mirror.
See the reflections!

Infanticide is child abuse;

-------------------
There is no human beikng there till 2-4 months after birth.
No one exists there, no one ever remembers being there!

spanking is legal in all 50 states.
Doan

----------------------
Nope, it's abuse, it's just hard to catch.
Not for long, it's abuse!
Steve
Old February 23rd 04, 04:03 AM
Doan

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Doan wrote:

On Sun, 22 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

Oops! More **** coming out of mouth!
-------------------------------
The **** is in your mouth, you're looking in the mirror.
See the reflections!

It's a one-way mirror and I see you licking your own ****! :-)

----------------------------
The **** is in your mouth, you're looking in the mirror.
See the reflections!

It's a one-way mirror and I see you licking your own ****! :-)

Infanticide is child abuse;

-------------------
There is no human beikng there till 2-4 months after birth.
No one exists there, no one ever remembers being there!

Tell that to the courts!

spanking is legal in all 50 states.
Doan

----------------------
Nope, it's abuse, it's just hard to catch.
Not for long, it's abuse!
Steve

It has been so since recorded history.

Doan

Old February 23rd 04, 05:10 AM
R. Steve Walz

Doan wrote:

On Mon, 23 Feb 2004, R. Steve Walz wrote:

spanking is legal in all 50 states.
Doan

Nope, it's abuse, it's just hard to catch.
Not for long, it's abuse!
Steve

It has been so since recorded history.
Doan