Quacks Begging for Donations

Old September 13th 04, 06:29 PM
Ilena Rose

Default Quacks Begging for Donations

On Wed, 08 Sep 2004 00:03:38 GMT, "Nana Weedkiller"
wrote:

Check out Quack Vera Polevoy begging for donations ...

What's the first thing you see when you click on Quack Polevoy's
site???????????????????????

http://healthwatcher.net/

Check out the TOP right of Quack Barrett's homepage:

www.quackwatch.com

Pharmaceutical / Med Device / Chemical Cartel funded:

http://www.acsh.org/support/

More begging for donations:

http://www.dentalwatch.org/

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

and many, many, many more!

Old September 13th 04, 09:29 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 13, 2004

Check out www.humkanticsfoundation.com and find:

Donations to support the continuance of this important work can be sent to
the following address or made safely through:

Paypal

(use )

or via Yahoo PayDirect

------

I see no difference.

Old September 14th 04, 01:03 AM
Jeff

wrote:

Check out Quack Vera Polevoy begging for donations ...

(...)

and many, many, many more!

You mean like the support page of this web site:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Oh, that's the begger Ilena (by her own definition).

Jeff

Old September 14th 04, 02:19 AM
Ilena Rose

On Mon, 13 Sep 2004 20:03:47 -0400, "Jeff"
wrote:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Oh, that's the begger Ilena (by her own definition).

Nope ... not my defintion.

I think it's absurd ...

It's just pure Smear Campaign against me ... while advertising for
your Quack Teams

I've been badgered for years by Pervert Bob Moore and Susan Schaezler
.... Ted Nidiffer etc. ... as if that was the only thing on my
websites.

It isn't.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

Old September 14th 04, 02:26 AM
Orac

wrote:

Check out Quack Vera Polevoy begging for donations ...

What's the first thing you see when you click on Quack Polevoy's
site???????????????????????

http://healthwatcher.net/

Check out the TOP right of Quack Barrett's homepage:

www.quackwatch.com

Pharmaceutical / Med Device / Chemical Cartel funded:

http://www.acsh.org/support/

More begging for donations:

http://www.dentalwatch.org/

Check the Australian Quacks begging big time!

http://www.acahf.org.au/

and many, many, many more!

Indeed there are. I just found one he

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Note the link to PayPal at the bottom of the page with a request for
donations!

|"If you cannot listen to the answers, why do you
Old September 14th 04, 02:53 AM
Jeff

wrote:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Oh, that's the begger Ilena (by her own definition).

Nope ... not my defintion.

Would please explain why Dr. Polevey is a begger when he asks for
donations, but you aren't when you do?

Jeff

(...)

Old September 14th 04, 03:17 AM
Coleah

wrote:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Oh, that's the begger Ilena (by her own definition).

Nope ... not my defintion.

I think it's absurd ...

It's just pure Smear Campaign against me ... while advertising for
your Quack Teams

I've been badgered for years by Pervert Bob Moore and Susan Schaezler
... Ted Nidiffer etc. ... as if that was the only thing on my
websites.

It isn't.

Well.....no, it isn't.
There's so much more on THE HUMANTICS FOUNDATION'S website (note it is not
......"ILENA's websites).
Duh! She is only the Director of a non-profit, but she thinks she IS the
foundation. Identity crisis?

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/maan.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/threats.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Matrix.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#Nana

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/AEI-PNAC.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/KayKnedlik.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/defamation.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/quacklibelsuit.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html#nidiffer

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...stProbert.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/m...BarrettsParrot

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/KayKnedlik.htm#joyce

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/K...ik.htm#Sharynn

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/q...claration.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/a...e.htm#PamsScam

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/a...tm#WebofDeceit

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Q...W-HF-ACSH.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...ml#BustedAgain

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...dBeyondMeasure

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/P...tDroppingA OL

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/myrl.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/Myrl.html#Networks

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/W...dockPlagarizes

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/W...lirtswithPlant

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/WithoutSin.htm#ServingJunkScientistO'leary

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/W...ushesOverPlant

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/W...lkingFantasies

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgents.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...s.htm#articles

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...tm#SnoopysBack

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...m#Plantsqueaks

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...tm#PlantPushes

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...arrettsParrott

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgentsFAQ.htm

"http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/DisinfoAgentsFAQ.htm#WrongerThanWright

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ents.htm#plant

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D....htm#fuzzyandy

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ngerThanWright

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...PlantLiesAgain

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...obertTheCoward

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...DeityfromSatan

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ngerthanwright

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ingOnlyHimself

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ltogetheragain

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...ingHimselfOnly

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/D...atorRidesAgain

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/ss.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/S...rotchFantasies

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/S...ssionContinues

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/coleah.htm

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/BM.html#Moron

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...TantrumThrower

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...ObsessedNutter

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...potentHarasser

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...potentDictator

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...malPerversions

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...ssionContinues

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...tIdiotDictator

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/B...norantDictator

Old September 14th 04, 02:31 PM
M,a,r,k P,r,o,b,e,r,t-September 14, 2004

wrote:

http://www.humanticsfoundation.com/

Oh, that's the begger Ilena (by her own definition).

Nope ... not my defintion.

Of course it is. You call anyone who has a website with a request for
donation and also disagrees with you a beggar. That is quite obvious from
your posts, and, any one of Jan's snadbox dropouts would reach that
conclusion.

I think it's absurd ...

Yes, I think it is aburd, and utterly hypocritical, that anyone would
mischaracterize someone else's actions while they are doing exactly the same
thing.

It's just pure Smear Campaign against me ... while advertising for
your Quack Teams

Nope. I never advertise for them. I never post the URL of their websites
where they ask for money. I post selective information when relevant.

You, OTOH, post your URLs which always go to a 'send me the money' page.

I've been badgered for years by Pervert Bob Moore and Susan Schaezler
... Ted Nidiffer etc. ... as if that was the only thing on my
websites.

That is totally irrelevant to this issue, your hypocrisy regarding requests
for donations and is solely meant by you to divert attention from your
actions, and portray yourself as a poor little vicitm.

Sorry, toots, but that does not cleanse.

It isn't.

Oh, yes it is.

www.BreastImplantAwareness.org

That website has the following:

To contribute to The Humantics Foundation thru the Amazon PayPage, click
here.

So, toots, your are in a real PKB meltdown.