wDnnSCPS

Old June 27th 05, 05:33 AM

Kane's Komments

Kane:
Some posters like to pretend I make this stuff up and have no support
for my claims.

Local film director focuses on child abuse

Video

Posted 06/25/05
BAKERSFIELD - More than 3 million cases of child abuse go unreported
each year in the U.S.

A Los Angeles film director is working to raise awareness and
prevention of the problem wit ha new movie.

Crews filmed at a Bakersfield school and picked several local children
to be extras in the movie.

Myth Magic Films worked with Kern County Child Abuse Prevention Council
to create Breaking in Unlocked Doors.

Creators said the film was focused on traumatic events and issues, but
it's not meant to be graphic.

Instead, their goal for the project is to create hope.

Creators picked General Shafter Elementary as a backdrop for the
project.

"I chose the Bakersfield community because we think it's urban, but
it effects any community," said Director Adam Wolf.

Wolf said his vision for the project is to give victims a voice. He
created the story after interviewing several real-life children abuse
survivors.

"The first thing that I've heard from people who heal are that people
are starting to talk about it," said Wolf.

The film is about two sisters fighting to shield each other from an
abusive father.

Natalie Martin plays the lead character, Aria. Martin said the role
forced her to face the dark realities of the crime.

"Some of my friends could have this going on and I would have no
idea," said Martin.

Creators said the film will help others recognize the signs of abuse
and most importantly, it will bring survivors hope.

The film is scheduled to be completed by fall. Part of the proceeds
will help benefit child abuse prevention organizations.

Creators said the project was made possible thanks to the support of
Bakersfield businesses such as Me & Ed's Pizza, Amigo's, and the
Bagelry.

http://www.kget.com/news/local/story...C-5945E97C5744

This country is awash in child abuse that goes unreported. Adults who
survived tell the true story.

Child abuse is very easy to hide.

Abusers work at it.

And one of the most common is incest.

And even the experts, if Doug is to be believed, are in denial on this
one.

0:-]

Old June 28th 05, 07:36 PM

Kane's Komments

Kane: Gee, there seems to be something for everyone today. Update:

This first is a perfect, if sick, example of my argument against Doug's
brilliant plan to do away with civil intervention in child protection
and make everything a criminal violation.

This case did NOT have the early intevention CPS should have done,
apparently. And my best guess why not? Because it did NOT rise to a
high enough level of injury, if any, to the child for CPS to be allowed
to intervene.

WOMAN enters no-contest plea in abuse case involving child
Dickson Herald - Dickson,TN,USA
JACKSBORO, Tenn. -- A woman pleaded no contest yesterday to a
misdemeanor
charge of failure to report child abuse or neglect in the case of a
3-year-old
girl ...
http://www.dicksonherald.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20050628/NEWS01/506280352/1006/MTCN02

Kane: And yet another........not actual harm occurred. Why should the
law intervene? Come on, bobber the swift, speak up in defense of this
lady...after all she was just disciplining and the state stuck it's
nose in.

WOMAN Who Locked Kids In Trunk Charged With Child Abuse
NBC 4.com - Washington,DC,USA
WASHINGTON, DC -- A woman from Quantico, Va., has been charged with
child
abuse after locking her kids in the trunk of her car, News4 reported on
Monday. ...
http://www.nbc4.com/news/4658396/detail.html

Kane: I just love it. Instead of getting it that teens have no business
being sexual active with others (so I'm old fashioned...R R R R) at
least not with parental permission, this nutso group for $4,000 or so,
will teach your homo kid (who may be doing nothing more than still
sorting things out sexually) to be a "straight," sexually.

I have to ask....how do they do that? 0:-

TENNESSEE investigates "ex-gay" group over complaints about child ...
The Advocate - Los Angeles,CA,USA
The state of Tennessee is investigating an abuse complaint filed
against
an "ex-gay" group in Memphis that claims to turn gay teens straight.
http://www.advocate.com/news_detail_ektid18159.asp

Kane: A one-month-old? This will need to be followed up.

MAN charged with abuse of one-month-old child
WDBJ7.com - Roanoke,VA,USA
.... month-old daughter. Tommy Ray Williams, Junior was picked up in
Roanoke
County on a felony child abuse warrant. The incident first ...
http://www.wdbj7.com/Global/story.asp?S=3527217&nav=S6aKbVWE

Kane: And for those of you that champion allowing children to be abused
until it's possible to bring criminal assault charges. Both Doug and
bobber should read this and think about their personal morals and
ethics.

Why didn't I mention greegor? Hell, he wouldn't get it. Why bother.

CHILD abuse often prevents enjoying adulthood to fullest
Wilkes Barre Times-Leader - Wilkes Barre,PA,USA
.... her mother was ill with breast cancer, an incident that escalated
into
"other things." In between 60 percent and 80 percent of child-abuse
cases,
Finkelhor ...
http://www.timesleader.com/mld/timesleader/living/health/12002153.htm

Old June 29th 05, 06:47 AM

Kane's Komments

National and International news on child protection issues.

Kane: You know who's never shocked to see yet another case of a female
sexually molesting others? Cops. And CPS workers. Well, those with
experience.

CHILD abuse nanny jailed
Melbourne Herald Sun - Melbourne,Australia
A NANNY has been jailed after admitting she sexually abused two young
children
in her care. The woman, 34, was yesterday sentenced ...
http://www.heraldsun.news.com.au/common/story_page/0,5478,15764880%255E2862,00.html

Kane: This is, of course, an update on a case I've been following in
this commentary.

STATE shows photos of injuries in child abuse trial
WATE.com - Knoxville,TN,USA
CAMPBELL COUNTY (WATE) -- A doctor testifying for the state descbribed
the abuse of Haley Spicer as jurors' viewed the photographs Tuesday
with
tears in their ...
http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=3530767

Kane: Imagine if you will in the case below, from Missouri, where it's
the LAW a caseworker cannot remove a child, but must wait for LE or a
court order. What might the perp do to the child while all this BS is
going on? Thank those such as Douggieboy.

WOMAN accused in baby death had previous child abuse conviction
Kansas City Star - MO,USA
- A woman accused in the death of a baby in the eastern Missouri town
of
Farmington had a previous conviction for child abuse, court records
show.
http://www.kansascity.com/mld/kansascity/news/local/12005318.htm

Kane: Aren't we long overdue in this country to hear directly from the
children at risk or abused on policy issues and decisions?

CHILD Abuse and Neglect Conference
Scoop.co.nz (press release) - New Zealand
A major Australasian conference on child abuse and neglect will provide
an opportunity for New Zealand's young people to have their say when it
is held in ...
http://www.scoop.co.nz/stories/PO0506/S00314.htm

Old June 29th 05, 06:36 PM

{WDNNSCPS (We Don Need No Steekin' CPS) News and Commentary on
national and international child protection issues.}

Kane's Komments

Kane:

Here's one of those that apparently didn't know the line between abuse
and discipline. Seems to happen rather a lot. And that's the defense
her lawyer is using....."cultural clash" between east and west and how
a child that defies the parent is so bad the parent must punish.

You'll find a tad more than "punishment" here though:

Jury in child-abuse case hears woman's story on tape
By Ramon Coronado -- Bee Staff Writer
Published 2:15 am PDT Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Get weekday updates of Sacramento Bee headlines and breaking news. Sign
up here.

Sitting in a police interview room more than a year ago, Weili Kao
described how she lost her temper with her 6-year-old stepdaughter,
then hit and pushed her so severely that the little girl lost
consciousness and remains in a vegetative state today.

"I pushed her. She fell on the floor. I heard a big bump. I told her to
stand up. I pushed her again. She closed her eyes, and I thought she
fell asleep," said the 45-year-old Natomas mother in the videotaped
interview played Tuesday in Sacramento Superior Court.

Earlier, the jury of nine women and three men viewed another videotape
of the girl in her hospital room on the morning of May 12, 2004. Truly
Lo's limp body had to be moved in order to see the bruises on her
elbow, knee and behind. Her lips were bloody, and her arms and legs
twitched.

Kao, who is also the mother of a 4-month-old and a 2-year-old, is
charged with five felony counts of child abuse and torture.........
http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/s...13992208c.html

Old June 30th 05, 01:50 AM
Kaner Pothakouk Kaner Pothakouk is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by
{WDNNSCPS (We Don Need No Steekin' CPS) News and Commentary on
national and international child protection issues.}

Kane's Komments
Ahhh, more kanerisms I see. What would the world do without kaners, what WOULD the world do? I know what the world would do...yup, I do!

Kane:
Well looky here; It addresses ITself! Do all kaners talk to themselves, I wonder? Probably; I understand a lot of socio-paths do that.

Here's one of those that apparently didn't know the line between abuse
and discipline.
"Didn't". Hyh, a typical kaner if I ever saw one!
This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it back to the foster parents and stop with the childish, inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Seems to happen rather a lot when kaners are around.
And that's the defense a kaner would use.
her lawyer is using....."cultural clash" between kaners and non kaners and how
a kaner that defies the kaning parent is so kaned the kaners must kane.

You'll find a tad more than "punishment" here though:
Where, at your place? I bet! Love those neighborhood kids, eh? Glad to know it's at least at your place and not out on the streets or anyone else's place.

Jury in child-abuse case hears woman's story on tape about the kaners
By Ramon kaner -- kanerStaff Writer
Published 2:15 am PDT Wednesday, June 29, 2005
Get weekday updates of Sacramento Bee headlines and breaking news. Sign
up here.

Look at that, it's even too lazy to trim out any of the intermittant space wasters - that's how much it really cares. All it wants to do is argue and be a bunghole in general. Well besides its love affair with poop, whatever that's about.

Oh well, you can't get entertainment like this on TV. It even keeps the commercials in tact. Gluck it, I guess.

Oh, I hear you think this identifies me; have fun ol' man; it's your prerogitive to think whatever you like, though we all know from the front pages around here just exactly who/what you are.
==== This is a Foster Parent Support newsgroup. Give it back to the foster parents and stop with the childish, inane crap. Do not go away mad, just go away;

Kao, who is also the mother of a 4-month-old and a 2-year-old, is
charged with five felony counts of child abuse and torture.........
http://www.sacbee.com/content/news/s...13992208c.html
Well, looky that, ya'll been quoted! Don't that just make you feel all so grand an' all? You're quoted all right old man, you're real quoted.
Old June 30th 05, 05:26 AM

WDNNSCPS (We Don Need No Steekin' CPS)

Kane's Komments

News and Commentary on national and international child protection
issues.

Kane: Gee, I wonder what further research might show. So far this is
"strongly suggests" but it's very consisent with what I saw in child
mental health work. And I'm told, and it's been denied here, that abuse
is in fact intergenerational. All CPS has to back this, of course, is
about five decades of data that shows it to be true...but never mind,
we have experts here that are sure, because they read a **** case study
somewhere, that it's not true.

CHILD Abuse a Pattern of Experience
Forbes - USA
.... "This strongly suggests that it [child abuse] is an issue of early
experience," said study author ... Just like humans, monkeys are no
strangers
to child abuse. ...
http://www.forbes.com/lifestyle/health/feeds/hscout/2005/06/29/hscout526556.html

Kane: Hey, just discipline, right? Oh, if only it was civilized to
visit the same punishment for the crime. Oh well, I'll just have to
contain myself. Imagine two five year olds locked up in the trunk for
punishment. Hmmmm....might have been permanent.

VIRGINIA mother charged with felony child abuse for putting kids ...
KWQC-TV - Davenport,IA,USA
FREDERICKSBURG, Va. A Virginia mother has been charged with felony
child
abuse for putting her two five-year-olds in the trunk of her car. ...
http://www.kwqc.com/Global/story.asp?S=3537168

Kane: That same ol' mother's boyfriend thingie. I can't imagine why
this should alert CPS though, can you?

Mom's boyfriend accused of abusing child

12:32 PM EDT on Wednesday, June 29, 2005

By 6NEWS Staff

Mark Spivey

CONCORD - A mother's boyfriend is accused of abusing her
11-month-old child.

According to police, Mark Spivey hit the child several times with his
fists causing the child's skull to fracture. Police also said Spivey
shoved a rag down the child's throat.
http://www.wcnc.com/news/topstories/stories/wcnc-062905-al-child_abuse.58e59bd7.html

Kane: Gonna blame it on drug cause impairment, bobber the swift. Wanna
bet it becomes a factor...like you claimed it can't?

FATHER admits to meth addiction in child abuse trial
WATE.com - Knoxville,TN,USA
CAMPBELL COUNTY (WATE) -- The father accused of abusing Haley Spicer
took
the stand in his own defense Wednesday, crying as he saw pictures of
her
injuries and ...
http://www.wate.com/Global/story.asp?S=3536024

You'd think I'd get sick of posting these lists of horrific abuse of
children, wouldn't you.

Fact is, I am. Fact is, I'm not going to stop. YOU deserve to have to
face them, some of you. YOU that want the state, via CPS, to get OUT of
the picture until it reachest THIS POINT.

**** you.

But have a nice day, Sir!

0:-

Old June 30th 05, 08:17 PM

WDNNSCPS (We Don Need No Steekin' CPS)

Kane's Komments

News and Commentary on national and international child protection
issues.

Kane: There's that low incidence of child sexual abuse thing again,
folks. Odd how many we see reported daily. Of course, CPS is involved
in only a few cases so the count appears low. That's because CPS isn't
involved in the vast majority. They just catch a few.

In this case, a 10 year old girl is impregnated by her stepfather.
Makes me so happy the state catches some before they can get this far.
Sad they miss some, and more concerned that SOME IN THIS NEWSGROUP are
intent on making this issue WORSE for children by getting CPS out of
the early intervention work.

Man Accused Of Impregnating 10-Year-Old

POSTED: 4:15 am PDT June 29, 2005
UPDATED: 5:26 pm PDT June 29, 2005

PORT ORCHARD, Wash. -- A man who is believed to have gotten a
10-year-old girl pregnant has been charged with first-degree child
rape.

Jeremy Daniel Cockerham, 28, of east Bremerton, pleaded innocent
Tuesday in Kitsap County Superior Court and remained in jail with bail
set at $250,000. His trial was set for mid-August.

Cockerham is the girl's stepfather, officials told KIRO 7 Eyewitness
News reported.

According to documents filed by prosecutors in court, police were
alerted in March by state Child Protective Services workers who learned
that the girl was pregnant. She initially told detectives she was
impregnated by a 10-year-old boy, but police Sgt. Kevin Crane says
investigators never believed that account...............
http://www.kirotv.com/news/4664241/detail.html

Kane:
You'll need to have Realplayer to view this one. Really
interesting....meth lab, two teens present in the household, where the
women of the house taught dance lessons to little children, exposing
them, of course, to the dangerous chemicals used in meth production.

But then, it's likely....0:-.....still not as bad as alcohol, so of
course we'd best not fund CPS as fully as it needs to fight meth
related child abuse.
0;- Gosh, one state, Oregon, claims that ONLY 80%, that's eighty
percent, of their cases are Meth related. Surely no big problem.

http://www.abc15.com/video/player.as...m?start=06:42#

Old June 30th 05, 11:42 PM

WDNNSCPS (We Don Need No Steekin' CPS)

Kane's Komments

News and Commentary on national and international child protection
issues.

Kane: So what do you think, bobber...is THIS one you can accept the
sentencing on?

I'm dumbfounded that they labelled this man a teen though. He's 19 now,
so we can assume he was 18, legally an adult, when he did this fiendish
act on a little girl. Why would they call him a teen?

I like the idea that he be chemically castrated, or I can lend them my
old castrating knife. Or they can use and elastrator. The little girl
may never have a joyful normal sexual experience again, for life...why
should he?

I think the girl should sue him for millions, on the off chance he'll
inherit some day...and he should be worked in the prison system until
he dies of exhaustion, and even the pittance of his earnings should go
to her. And everything he currently owns should be sold off for her.

What do yah think, bobber....am I being mean? 0:-]

Teen Sentenced To Life For Attack On 7-Year-Old Girl

POSTED: 6:56 am EDT June 30, 2005
UPDATED: 9:01 am EDT June 30, 2005

WINTER GARDEN, Fla. -- A Winter Garden man will spend the rest of his
life behind bars after a jury found him guilty of kidnapping, sexual
battery and the attempted murder of a 7-year-old girl.

A judge sentenced 19-year-old Brent Mackinder Wednesday night, minutes
after jurors reached their verdict. Mackinder snatched the young girl
from her bed last October, raped and choked her, then left her for dead
in the woods off West Orange Blossom Trail.

"She got her justice. The bad man will never come out and it's justice
for everyone. No way he'll ever victimize anyone again," said the
victim's mother.

http://www.wftv.com/news/4669260/detail.html