placenta recipe experience xposted

Old July 17th 03, 01:12 AM
Magenta

Default placenta recipe experience xposted

Rrrrrr aaaaaa lllllll fffffffffffffffff!

"teapot" wrote in message
m...
It had been in the freezer for 6 weeks and I thought my birthday would
be a good a day as any to eat the thing. I was a bit put off by some
photos on the web when I looked for recipes but when it came down to
it, it was an amazing thing to look at. The umbilical cord was there,
cut off where my boyfreind cut it at the birth and we found the cawl,
amazing plasticy stuff. It looked like really fresh, very good
quality meat.

My boyfriend cut off all the membrane and fried it gently with onions
and garlic, he then whizzed it up to make a pate.

Not too many people were keen on trying it, I gagged myself! The
people who liked it were all women, the only bloke to try it was my
boyfreind.

We felt a bit giggly drunk afterwards, dunno if that was the affect of
the placenta or just the adrenalin from doing something so close to
canibalism. When you get over the idea of it it tastes great, I can
only really describe it as tasting healthy, and thats a weird way to
think about meat.

All in all it made it a very special birthday.

teapot
mum to moo boy 8th June 03

Old July 17th 03, 02:53 PM
Em

"teapot" wrote in message
snip
My boyfriend cut off all the membrane and fried it gently with onions
and garlic, he then whizzed it up to make a pate.

We felt a bit giggly drunk afterwards, dunno if that was the affect of
the placenta or just the adrenalin from doing something so close to
canibalism. When you get over the idea of it it tastes great, I can
only really describe it as tasting healthy, and thats a weird way to
think about meat.

Wow! Bravo for trying it! I think we're going to do the whole plant-a-tree
thing with the placenta after our baby is born (we have some land in the
country that is our future "homestead," so we will likely plant it there).

All in all it made it a very special birthday.

Happy birthday!

--
Em
edd 9/23/03