Babies, Bowditch, Probert, Polevoy - and Dragonsgirl...

Old November 20th 06, 10:59 AM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
[email protected]

Default Babies, Bowditch, Probert, Polevoy - and Dragonsgirl...

BABIES, BOWDITCH, PROBERT, POLEVOY - AND DRAGONSGIRL...

See the postscript for discussion of Bowditch, Probert and Polevoy...

AFTER I WROTE that it is weird that people aren't protesting
MD-obstetrician routinely closing birth canals up to 30%...

DRAGONSGIRL indicated she thought it weird that ALL common birthing
practices that are unnecessary were not being discussed, as in,

What I can't figure out about this thread is why ALL common birthing
practices that are unecessary are nto [not] being discussed, and only 'closing
birth canal'?
Weird.

I NOW REPLY...

#### Dragonsgirl, if you have time, why not LIST "all common birthing
practices that are unnecessary," in your opinion?

#### Please note: Besides MD-obstetricians routinely closing birth
canals up to 30%, I also regularly discuss MD-obstetricians robbing
babies of up to 50% of their blood volume.

#### See the post I cited: Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

#### Dragonsgirl continued...

Childbirth is not only about one thing, but many aspects that go hand in
hand.

#### Medical childbirth is about various CRIMINAL aspects that go hand
in hand.

#### The most serious criminal MD practices should be protested first,
IMO.

#### Also IMO, MDs senselessly closing birth canals and MDs senselessly
robbing baby blood are the most serious criminal MD practices.

#### Dragonsgirl, what do you think are the most serious criminal MD
practices?

#### You concluded...

This is a strange POST [emphasis added].

#### Dragonsgirl: - threads vs. posts - didn't you mean "this is a
strange THREAD" - because all unnecessary aspects of medical childbirth
have not yet been discussed?

#### Again, if you have time, why not list "all common birthing
practices that are unnecessary," in your opinion?

#### And let me know which criminal MD practices you think are the most
serious.

#### Thanks,

#### Todd

#### Dr. Gastaldo
#### Hillsboro, Oregon
#### USA
####

PS SOMETHING VERY BIZARRE (AND SOMETIMES FATAL) HAPPENS AFTER MALES
ARE BORN IN AMERICA.

I used to also discuss MD-obstetricians ripping and slicing infant
penises en masse - a bizarre MD behavior which is STILL American
medicine's most frequent surgical behavior toward males.

#### Way back in Oct. 1987, I pointed out that MDs were using phony
"babies can't feel pain" neurology - this was BILLIONS of dollars'
worth of infant screams ago.

#### In November 1987, I petitioned Congress for a religious exemption
from the child abuse laws for the ancient Jewish ritual that leaves
most of the foreskin on the penis.

#### In Jan 1988, American MDs called for NO religious exemptions from
the child abuse laws.

#### In Feb 1988, American MDs called for anonymity for PERPETRATORS of
child abuse. (I'm not making this up!)

#### In March 1988, the California Medical Association ignored its own
Scientific Board and suddenly
declared the obvious mass child abuse to be "an effective public health

measure" that had been "confirmed" in Africa to prevent transmission of
HIV/AIDS. (This was CMA Res. 305-88. The CMA Scientific Board had
recently
squashed a nearly identical resolution.)

#### CMA Res. 305-88 was a hoax.

See Fink's fraud: The African HIV/penis study and Journalist Stephen
Strauss
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.c...e7d701e48b1755

See also: Is Jesus really God? (also: NO CIRC = MAYBE CIRC)

#### More recently, the journal PEDIATRICS perpetuated the false notion
that the
American medical religion's most frequent surgical behavior toward
males -
TOTAL infant foreskin amputation - is the same as the minimal ancient
Jewish ritual
that leaves most of the foreskin on the penis.

See Pediatrician 'ethics' (Attn: Gesundheit et al.)

#### American MDs are STILL "earning" an estimated $400 million dollars
per year senselessly/CRIMINALLY making infants scream and writhe and
bleed - with some babies (fortunately very few) losing ther penises
and/or their lives.

#### "Skeptic" Peter Bowditch ignored this (and other) mass ongoing
violence of MANY men (MDs) toward babies and instead focused on
possible violence from ONE man...

See 'Skeptic' Peter Bowditch and 'nice' violent men in white coats
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....410968631714ad

MARK PROBERT

#### Mark Probert and Peter Bowditch recently snidely suggested I am
someone else...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f32071f5c15116

#### MARK PROBERT HAS BEEN CRITICIZING ILENA ROSENTHAL...

#### DRAGONSGIRL HAS BEEN CRITICIZING ILENA ROSENTHAL...

#### Dragonsgirl, when Ilena suggested you were "mirroring" the
behavior of Mark Probert ("...mirroring exactly the attacks I've
endured for
years from Myrl Jeffcoat, Willa Nidiffer, disbarred attorney Mark S
Probert (who you call "our Mark") etc. etc...."
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...161d70ff038854

#### You protested, saying you were drawing your own conclusions...

#### You signed that post:

Betty Jean Hammond Wirsen
Daughter Of Charlene Looney Hammond Hash
Opponent Of Humantics Foundation and it's founder, Ilena Rosenthal.
Opponent Of Massive amounts of Misinformation about private citizens by

Ilena Rosenthal.
Opponent Of Harassment of Breast Implanted Women by Ilena Rosenthal.
Opponent Of Harassment of Family members of Breast Implanted Women by
Ilena
Rosenthal.
Opponent Of Shady Practices By Ilena Rosenthal working under the guise
of
advocacy.
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.s...a131ebb0a35e76

#### I don't agree that Ilena has been putting out massive amounts of
misinformation/harassing breast implanted women.

#### I think Ilena herself has been HARASSED by the likes of Mark
Probert.

#### Mark Probert used to harass me. (Mark once indicated he harassed
me only until he came to "understand" me.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....4c8060250ded72)

#### Whatever the case with Ilena (again, I don't agree with you about
her) - she has an important case pending before the California Supreme
Court.

THE CALIFORNIA SUPREME COURT MADE CHILD ABUSE LEGAL - IF AN MD DOES
IT...

#### The California Supreme Court ruled in the LONDON case (1988?) that
parents can consent to have their babies' penises ripped and sliced by
MDs.

#### The California Supreme Court did not however hear that American
MDs were LYING - using phony "babies can't feel pain" neurology to
obtain consent to perform the infant penis ripping and slicing. (This
bit of legal negligence was the work of NO CIRC and NO CIRC-affiliated
attorney(s).

I MENTION THIS BECAUSE...

#### Strangely enough, "Quackbuster" Barrett et al. included in their
original complaint against Ilena et al. the title of one of my many
posts about MDs ripping and slicing infant penises.

#### Barrett et al. wrote to the Alameda County Superior Court:

39. On October 9, 2000, Defendant Ilena Rosenthal posted a message to

misc.health.alternative headed " 'Quackbuster' Barrett *is* a quack
- by
his own definition." The message referred to Drs. Barrett and Polevoy
as
quacks.
http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/bolensuit.html

#### I still think it weird that "Quackbuster" Barrett fails to
"quackbust" the most obvious (and grisly) quackery - MD-quackery.

#### I still think it weird that "Quackbuster" Barrett et al. quoted me
(my title) explicitly calling him a quack - yet they failed to mention
me by name in their lawsuit against Ilena et al.

#### Dragonsgirl, in addition to discussing unnecessary birthing
practices - I think it is important to discuss the fact that
"quackbusters" are failing to "quackbust" obvious MD crimes - i.e. -
they are failing to try to "quackbust"/stop MDs from closing birth
canals, MDs from robbing baby blood, and MDs from ripping and slicing
infant penises - all without any medical indication.

#### Do you think it is important to discuss "quackbusters" failing to
"quackbust" obvious massive MD crimes?

#### To my knowledge, Ilena prevailed over two of the Barrett et al.
complainaints...

#### To my knowledge, TERRY POLEVOY, MD is the only "quackbuster" left
for the California Supreme Court to deal with in regard to Ilena (and
100 unnamed Does?)...

TERRY POLEVOY, MD - IN ADDITION TO BEING A QUACK (BY BARRETT'S
DEFINITION; SEE ABOVE)...

....HE ENGAGED IN PSYCHOLOGICAL VIOLENCE, as in,

"[Withholding] information by restricting scholarly exchange...[is a
form
of]...psychological violence."
--Ralph Crawshaw, MD. Academic sanction: targeting South African
science.
JAMA 1989;262(11):1499-1503

Dr. Polevoy used the internet in an attempt to restrict scholarly
exchange between the chiropractic profession and a Canadian university.
See quote below.

Specifically, Dr. Polevoy scoffingly suggested that a Canadian
university would not benefit from my knowledge of pelvic
biomechanics/obstetrics.

Dr. Polevoy's psychological violence perpetuates mass sexual assault by
his fellow MDs.

Dr. Polevoy's psychological violence perpetuates gruesome spinal
manipulation (of infants) by his fellow MDs.

BEGIN excerpt of http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0251f67ec2bfdd

TERRY POLEVOY, MD...

Terry once mentioned me publicly on the "quackbusters" healthfraud list

(from which I had been previously censored in violation of listowner
Rebecca
Long's rules - soon after which the healthfraud list shut down for
awhile -
and when it came back - Barrett was the new "enforcer" - I think that
was
the title they gave him)...

Anyway Terry wrote on the "quackbusters" healthfraud list:

"If CMCC moves to York University, will the Senate and academic
committee
hire Todd Gastaldo to be a visiting professor of obstetrics, chiro
style?"
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...st/message/930

Terry was humorously alluding to the fact that I protest MDs knowingly
closing birth canals up to 30% - and he doesn't care...

Since ending this obvious MD crime is my priority, I will bore people
with
my usual public service announcement...

OBs are knowingly closing birth canals up to 30%...

For simple PROOF - and simple instructions on how pregnant women can
allow
their birth canals to OPEN the "extra" up to 30%...

See I ain't no Semmelweis, but...

With birth canals senselessly closed, OBs are pushing violently on tiny

spines
(with oxytocin/Cytotec) and pulling gruesomely (with hands, forceps,
vaccuum)...

Sometimes OBs pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of tiny spinal
cords.

Some babies die, some are paralyzed - most "only" have their necks
gruesomely
wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal closed.

OBs are *saying* they are allowing the birth canal to open maximally
when
shoulders get stuck...

But they are actually KEEPING birth canals closed when babies'
shoulders get
stuck.

See ACOG birth crime video evidence
http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group...t/message/2300

RELATED MASS ADULT ABUSE...

OBs are SLICING VAGINAS en masse (euphemism "routine episiotomy") -
surgically/fraudulently inferring everything possible is being done to
OPEN
birth canals - even as they CLOSE birth canals - up to 30%.

OBs are also slicing ABDOMENS en mass ("c-section") -
surgically/fraudulently
inferring they HAVE done everything possible to open birth canals even
as
they
close birth canals.

Why did Terrry Polevoy, MD make fun of "chiro style" obstetrics
(allowing
birth canals to open maximally)?

Why isn't he helping to stop his fellow MDs' birth-canal-closing
(sometimes
fatal) obstetric obstetric quackery?

I do hope the California Supreme Court renders a judgement against
Terry
Polevoy, MD and in favor of Ilena Rosenthal.

END excerpt of http://groups.google.com/group/misc....0251f67ec2bfdd

SORRY FOR ANY REPETITION THAT FOLLOWS...

ROUTINE VAGINA SLICING...

Bizarrely, MD-obstetricians are KEEPING the birth canal closed the
"extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck - they are keeping women
semisitting or dorsal - as they slice vaginas -
criminally/surgically/fraudulently inferring they are doing everything
possible to open birth canals maximally - even as (did I mention?) they
keep birth canals closed the "extra" up to 30%.

MD-obstetrician experts are lying to cover-up.

For the Four OB Lies (they are whoppers)...

See Dents in babies' skulls"
http://groups.google.com/group/
misc.kids.pregnancy/msg/08abfc7ff242150e

Alternate URL:

UNNECESSARY SPINAL MANIPULATION...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians are pulling on babies' spines with hands, forceps and
vacuums...

Sometimes MD-obstetricians pull so hard they rip spinal nerves out of
tiny
spinal cords.

Some babies die - some babies get paralyzed - most babies "only" have
their
spines gruesomely wrenched.

ALL spinal manipulation is gruesome with the birth canal senselessly
closed
the "extra" up to 30%.

UNNECESSARY EPISIOTOMIES/UNNECESSARY C-SECTIONS...

With birth canals senselessly closed the "extra" up to 30%...

MD-obstetricians surgically/fraudulently infer they are doing/have done
everything possible to open birth canals - even as they keep birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30%.

NOTE: I am not saying here that compelling midwives and
MD-obstetricians to
allow birth canals to open the "extra" up to 30% will prevent all
c-sections, episiotomies and forceps use...

It's just that midwives and MD-obstetricians have no business closing
birth
canals the "extra" up to 30%.

Nor do midwives and MD-obstetricians have any business KEEPING birth
canals
closed the "extra" up to 30% when babies get stuck. (See OB Lie #4 in
"Dents
in babies' skulls," URL above.)

UNNECESSARY BABY ASPHYXIATION/UNNECESSARY BABY BLOOD ROBBERY...

MD-obstetricians are also temporarily aspxhyiating babies, forcing them
breathe with their lungs before they are ready - and in the process
robbing
them of up to 50% of their blood volume.

The euphemism for this obvious medical crime is "immediate cord
clamping."

Retired obstetrician George Malcolm Morley MB ChB FACOG says the baby
asphyxiation/baby blood robbery is happening to EVERY CESAREAN BABY -
and in
most "cord blood banking" births...

See Dr. Morley's website: www.cordclamp.com.

See also "Dents in babies' skulls," URL above.

PREVENTION...

It is easy to avoid the bizarre obstetric behaviors discussed above.

A. Use side-lying, hands-and-knees, kneeling (against the raised back
of
the bed for example), standing delivery positions, etc. Note: Nearly
EVERY
delivery position but the two most common ones allow the birth canal to
open
the "extra" up to 30%.

WARNING #1: Some MD-obstetricians and midwives will let you "try"
"alternative" delivery positions but will - unwittingly - cause you to
close
your birth canal the "extra" up to 30% for the actual delivery (i.e.,
they
will move you back to semisitting or dorsal when your baby is about to
come
out).

WARNING #2: When/if you point out to midwives or MD-obstetricians that
they
have been closing birth canals up to 30% all their careers, they don't
like
it - some lie to cover-up - so you may want to confidentially report to
law
enforcement as I have been doing - see below.)

B. To avoid the senseless baby asphyxiation and senseless baby blood
robbery, tell the midwife or MD-obstetrician not to clamp the umbilical
cord
until your baby is pink and breathing and not in need of resuscitation.
If
there are problems at birth, it makes NO sense to amputate the baby's
natural resuscitation/transfusion device (mom and the umbilical cord).
Medical authorities still haven't answered my question as to why baby
AND
mother can't be rolled across the room if baby needs additional
resuscitation/transfusion above and beyond what mom and the umbilical
cord
provide.)

BACK TO THE MASS VAGINA SLICING BY MDs...

IT'S OBVIOUS SEXUAL ASSAULT, as in: "unnecessary internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner"...

The National Center for Victims of Crime says:

"In most jurisdictions, the term sexual assault has replaced the term
rape
in the state statutes...Some examples of sexual assault include...A
doctor,
nurse, or other health care professional giving you an unnecessary
internal
examination or touching your sexual organs in an unprofessional,
unwarranted
and inappropriate manner..."
http://www.ncvc.org/ncvc/main.**aspx...Doc**umentID=3...

JAMIE NEVER ANSWERED...

BEGIN except of Birthrape vs. Birth under a tree (also: The F crime, ADA and babies)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....964cd77afa5b7a

I asked Jamie:

Do you agree it is sexual assault (unprofessional, unwarranted and
inappropriate) for MDs to close birth canals up to 30% and then use
scissors
to SLICE vaginas - sometimes clear to the anus - thereby
surgically/fraudulently claiming to be doing everything possible to
open
birth canals?

When I asked Larry McMahan the same question, he replied:

"No. It is substandard care, but it is NOT sexual assault."
http://groups-beta.google.com/*group...msg/*b3638c6df....

[Nov. 12, 2006 update: Larry, it's STANDARD care - CRIMINAL standard
care.]

OBs are LYING to cover-up - and that DEFINITELY makes it sexual assault
- or
so I say.

In Larry's defense, law enforcement is not prosecuting - but then again
-
law enforcement often didn't prosecute assault and battery against
women
("wife-beating") even though it was an obvious crime.

[Nov. 11, 2006 update: As noted above, when I pointed out OTHER obvious
medical crimes - i.e. - mass vaccination promotion fraud (and mass
MD failure to obtain true informed consent prior to vaccination)...

Steven Harris, MD arrogantly boasted:

"Without enforcement, there is no law. Without law, there is no crime.
These are elementary principles. Get an adult to explain them to you."
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....866f3384801ae9

[I still think it bizarre that Larry McMahan does not think batteries
are occurring when MDs are slicing vaginas surgically/fraudulently
claiming to be doing everything to open birth canals as they close
birth canals the "extra" up to 30%.

[The fact that MD-obstetrician experts are LYING to cover-up the
bizarre birth-canal-closing behavior - and usenet medical doctors are
silent - only makes the crime more obvious criminal negligence...

[Maybe Larry has changed his mind? Larry? You reading?

[END Nov. 11, 2006 update.]

Sometimes slicing the vagina is necessary - but OBs closing birth
canals up
to 30% and slicing vaginas pretending to be doing everything possible
open birth canals as they LIE - that is sexual assault - or so I say (I
say
again)...

As usual, I am in favor of pardons in advance for MDs.

As medical students, MDs are TRAINED to perform this and other obvious
felonies.

END /except of Birthrape vs. Birth under a tree (also: The F crime, ADA and babies)

http://groups.google.com/group/misc....964cd77afa5b7a

I SAY AGAIN...

Dragonsgirl, in addition to discussing unnecessary birthing practices -
I think it is important to discuss the fact that "quackbusters" are
failing to "quackbust" obvious MD crimes - i.e. - they are failing to
try to "quackbust"/stop MDs from closing birth canals, MDs from robbing
baby blood, and MDs from ripping and slicing infant penises - all
without any medical indication.

Do you think it is important to discuss "quackbusters" failing to
"quackbust" obvious massive MD crimes?

Sincerely,

Todd

Dr. Gastaldo
Hillsboro, Oregon
USA

This post will be archived for global access in the Google usenet
archive. Search
http://groups.google.com.

Old November 20th 06, 04:13 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Mark Probert

BABIES, BOWDITCH, PROBERT, POLEVOY - AND DRAGONSGIRL...

See the postscript for discussion of Bowditch, Probert and Polevoy...

snipo

MARK PROBERT

#### Mark Probert and Peter Bowditch recently snidely suggested I am
someone else...
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....f32071f5c15116

Todd, I am truly shocked...a spot of humor gets your Jockey's in a wad?

You and tools left at about the same time, and returned at the same
time...neither of you said goodbye, and neither of you explained your
absence. Of course, neither of you have any obligation to do so, but, I
just thought it was a curious coincidence.

#### Mark Probert used to harass me. (Mark once indicated he harassed
me only until he came to "understand" me.
http://groups.google.com/group/misc....4c8060250ded72)

Is there something wrong with trying to understand a person and changing
one's behavior?
Old November 20th 06, 07:15 PM posted to misc.kids.pregnancy,misc.health.alternative,sci.med
Jan Drew

"Mark Probert" wrote in message
wrote:
[...]

Like this--XXX-QQQ-666?